CDZ Islamophobia

And here we go

"Wearing MAGA hats means you get what you get, even if you're a kid, and the people surrounding you are adults"

Just like wearing a swastika or a klan hood. Yup.

MANY MANY MANY more Americans have been killed by Muslims than by MAGA wearers, yet here you are literally trying to simultaneously argue that it's stupid to be scared of Muslims and that those who wear MAGA hats are dangerous simply because they wear MAGA hats.

That's ridicilous and further proof that debating with you is pointless.

MANY MANY MANY more Americans have been killed by Muslims than by MAGA wearers, yet here you are literally trying to simultaneously argue that it's stupid to be scared of Muslims and that those who wear MAGA hats are dangerous simply because they wear MAGA hats.

actually, since 2002, more people have been killed by RW terrorists than Islamic ones in the US.

5c2fbf21a73a2.image.jpg

And that's not including just garden variety nuts with guns.

actually, since 2002, more people have been killed by RW terrorists than Islamic ones in the US.

5c2fbf21a73a2.image.jpg

And that's not including just garden variety nuts with guns.

Gee, I wonder why you chose 2002? And that's not even diviung in and finding out if your source is correct

I'm done trying with you Joe, you have zero business in ad adult discussion. Have a good day.

Gee, I wonder why you chose 2002? And that's not even diviung in and finding out if your source is correct

I'm done trying with you Joe, you have zero business in ad adult discussion. Have a good day.

Because take out 9/11 (an attack by a foreign agency we made the mistake of creating to start with) and really, you are fare more likely to be killed by a Wingnut than a Islamic extremist...

Anyone who lives in this country and has a reasonable and functional view of America think it is a great place and should not yield to the forces afoot trying to make US more Islamic or more Communist or less prosperous or less free.

I suppose you do not see this as I do.

No, I don't... because I live in the real world.

There aren't Muslims hiding under your bed waiting to get you.

There is not a conspiracy waiting to get you.

What we do have is the dynamic of the country is changing, because it always is...

50 years ago, it was the Poles,
100 years ago, it was the Germans and Italians.
150 years ago, it was the Irish

We got over it.

You can stop your charade.

Enough of us non-Muslims have become informed about the goal and tactics of Islamic aggression and conquest of the West.

Iinm, there are at least 100,000 committed Jihadists in America, according to Ben Shapiro's analysis of a PEW Survey.

We cant tell who they are and we cant stop them before they act. But they have the same orders from the Prophet.

Big problem.

And those are just the potential terrorists among us.

All the other Muslims in America help the Jihad with their financial contributions, with their writings, by spreading dissension and critical comments about America or the President or our government, by speaking out in a way to alienate our affections and belief and trust from our institutions. And by doing things to help the progress of Islam in America.

And all of that is legal.

We must peacefully and legally reduce the numbers of Muslims in America to slow the progress of their silent conquest.

We must stop the influx of ALL foreigners.

Even legal immigrants.

Enough of us non-Muslims have become informed about the goal and tactics of Islamic aggression and conquest of the West.

Iinm, there are at least 100,000 committed Jihadists in America, according to Ben Shapiro's analysis of a PEW Survey.

Well, yeah, Ben Shapiro thinks there's an Islamist hiding under his bed.

They must be the laziest army of Jihadists you ever saw... given how few terror attacks there are in the US.

You are more likely to be killed by a toddler than a Jihadist.

YOu are also more likely to be killed by a lawnmower, lightening or being hit by a bus.

C1j2CKCW8AAMQQ9.jpg

" Speculating Without Observing Historical Trends "

* Ignoring Conditional Clauses Conveniently Invocable By Doctrine *
They must be the laziest army of Jihadists you ever saw... given how few terror attacks there are in the US.
YOu are also more likely to be killed by a lawnmower, lightening or being hit by a bus.
Numbers translate into votes and into public policy , and lauding democracy for its tyranny by majority , while covertly deriding individual liberty and non aggression principles for a supremacist , sectarian , intolerant , bigoted ideology is unacceptable .

Those statistics do not take into consideration population density , in that 1% of the population would not be expected to kill as many people as say 10% of the population .

There is a tenet of creed , of which you are woefully unaware , and it comes straight out of surah 47 , which the author of the qurayn named after himself , such that none are lying about his motivations other than ignorant fools or sycophants .

47:4 So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if God had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of God - never will He waste their deeds.

47:11 That is because God is the protector of those who have believed and because the disbelievers have no protector.

47:35 So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and God is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.

Last edited:

C1j2CKCW8AAMQQ9.jpg

Arent you tired of using that same lame line for 17 years?

The Project - Trailer

The Project - Part Two

" Speculating Without Observing Historical Trends "

* Ignoring Conditional Clauses Conveniently Invocable By Doctrine *
Numbers translate into votes and into public policy , and lauding democracy for its tyranny by majority , while covertly deriding individual liberty and non aggression principles for a supremacist , sectarian , intolerant , bigoted ideology is unacceptable .

Those statistics do not take into consideration population density , in that 1% of the population would not be expected to kill as many people as say 10% of the population .

There is a tenet of creed , of which you are woefully unaware , and it comes straight out of surah 47 , which the author of the qurayn named after himself , such that none are lying about his motivations other than ignorant fools or sycophants .

47:4 So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if God had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of God - never will He waste their deeds.

47:11 That is because God is the protector of those who have believed and because the disbelievers have no protector.

47:35 So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and God is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.

Are you a believer?

And here we go

"Wearing MAGA hats means you get what you get, even if you're a kid, and the people surrounding you are adults"

Just like wearing a swastika or a klan hood. Yup.
Some parties just have to make up things as they go along to fit their mantra.

Pretty amazing . And isn't it strange that Joe can't spare even one sentence to condemn the one group who actually was shouting out racist stuff in the entire Covington ordeal?

" Ideologue Of Antinomian Paradox By Trade "

* Know Weigh *
Are you a believer?
The qurayn would not apply to myself as it represents the genetic religion of qurayshism for the lineal descendants of ishmael within hejaz , of which I am not .

The dramatization that the qurayn is dictation from an angel representing divine conscription is irrelevant to me as dogma , even preposterous by reason ; however , the fear of culpability keeps most from investigating its content .

I value informed consent and reading the qurayn to evaluate the perspectives of its author or votaries relative with my perspectives is a matter of necessity , as most of those on the left defending that fictional ishmaelism be established abroad take a position that being ignorant is a sufficient excuse for being objective .

The tenets of fictional ishmaelism are inconsistent with my perspectives on political philosophy and those references are cited when applicable to inform others and challenge them about the the motivations of fictional ishmaelism adherents .

Forum List

Back