Islamophobia Session with Lamis Deek

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
We have all heard of Islamophobia. What does that mean on the street? It is more than just a name.

Lamis Deek is a civil rights lawyer and political activist.

Islamophobia implies fear for nothing. When 20-25% of Muslims believe you should die because you're an infidel, we have a real problem that must be extinguished.

I have no problems with muslims on a personal level. However, if they're scum as stated above or refuse to adjust to western culture, then they need to remain where they belong, in the middle east. It's one thing to declare human rights, it's another to invite chaos & destruction, which is exactly what the liberal message does.

Reality check.

We have all heard of Islamophobia. What does that mean on the street? It is more than just a name.

Lamis Deek is a civil rights lawyer and political activist.

Islamophobia is a tern used to try to defame people who criticize any Muslims.

RW logic ..

Islam isnt a religion ... and we should just kill them.

F'n mental midget idgets ...

Islamophobia implies fear for nothing. When 20-25% of Muslims believe you should die because you're an infidel, we have a real problem that must be extinguished.

I have no problems with muslims on a personal level. However, if they're scum as stated above or refuse to adjust to western culture, then they need to remain where they belong, in the middle east. It's one thing to declare human rights, it's another to invite chaos & destruction, which is exactly what the liberal message does.

Reality check.
Are they targeted because they are Muslims or are they targeted because of their political activities?

Reality check.

Got a link for that claim?

RW logic ..

Islam isnt a religion ... and we should just kill them.

F'n mental midget idgets ...

How does that work anyway? Anyone can make shit up and declare it true, which is exactly what you did. Appears it's you who is mentally challenged.

Reality check.

Sure, liberal I assume. When you discover I didn't stutter, do you promise to remain a liberal talking head?

Muslim Opinion Polls
Dispelling the ‘Few Extremists’ Myth – the Muslim World Is Overcome with Hate
How many Muslim extremists are there? Just the facts, please.

Reality check.

Sure, liberal I assume. When you discover I didn't stutter, do you promise to remain a liberal talking head?

Muslim Opinion Polls

Where does it say anything about Muslims believing you should die because you're an infidel?

Reality check.

Muslim Opinion Polls

Where does it say anything about Muslims believing you should die because you're an infidel?

just a snapshot.

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).

Reality check.

Muslim Opinion Polls

just a snapshot.

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).

That's deceptive. If you go to the actual poll you'll find it's broken up into: Often/Sometimes justified and Rarely Justified, but you've lumped them all together as saying "justified".

For example in Spain of that 29% - 17% say Often/Sometimes (no indication how much of either) and 12% say rarely, 65% say never.

Also, the question asked is pretty specific and conditional (your source left that out): Can Suicide Bombing of Civilian Targets in DEFENSE of Islam Ever Be Justified?

In fact - it's not much different than the beliefs of other religious groups in this poll by Gallup, when it comes to targeting civilians.
Most Muslim Americans See No Justification for Violence

njiym7x7nkuh2cnawawxka.gif

And NOWHERE is there any mention of killing people because they are infidels.

^^^^ ridiculous. the links are full of polls and numbers that have been non-disputed over years. I am not working hard enough to try to "win you over". That is not possible. here are some newer polls. The muslims are not cleaning up the mess they have created. They are going to dump it on the white man to mop it up.

The Sun (2015: Following Nov. 2015 attacks in Paris, 1 in 4 young Muslims in Britain (and 1 in 5 overall) said they sympathize with those who fight for ISIS.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...uslims-have-sympathy-for-jihadis-in-poll.html

ICM (2016): 2 in 3 Muslims in Britain would not report terror plot to police.
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4730825.ece

East West University (Bangladesh) (2016): 1 in 10 Bangladeshi university students support terrorism. Of these, more than half (52%) are from well-off families.
Study finds 10 percent students in Bangladesh universities support terrorism - bdnews24.com

Policy Exchange (2016): 48% if British Muslims would not report a person "linked to terror."
Half of British Muslims would not go to cops if they knew someone with ISIS links

Reality check.

Muslim Opinion Polls

just a snapshot.

Still not convinced Coyote? Perhaps you should direct suspicion into the other direction. It's lib. rhetoric that twists the story as they tuck tail and run.

^^^^ ridiculous. the links are full of polls and numbers that have been non-disputed over years. I am not working hard enough to try to "win you over". That is not possible. here are some newer polls. The muslims are not cleaning up the mess they have created. They are going to dump it on the white man to mop it up.

The Sun (2015: Following Nov. 2015 attacks in Paris, 1 in 4 young Muslims in Britain (and 1 in 5 overall) said they sympathize with those who fight for ISIS.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...uslims-have-sympathy-for-jihadis-in-poll.html

East West University (Bangladesh) (2016): 1 in 10 Bangladeshi university students support terrorism. Of these, more than half (52%) are from well-off families.
Study finds 10 percent students in Bangladesh universities support terrorism - bdnews24.com

Policy Exchange (2016): 48% if British Muslims would not report a person "linked to terror."
Half of British Muslims would not go to cops if they knew someone with ISIS links

Did you go and look at the SOURCE of the ACTUAL poll your source claimed to be pulling from? uh huh...didn't think so....

Did you go and look at the SOURCE of the ACTUAL poll your source claimed to be pulling from? uh huh...didn't think so....

Why not just admit your side of narrative is BS?

Afraid of Islam? No. Terrorists try to instill fear and Islamophobia is a politically coined term used for propaganda purposes that implies that terrorist have succeeded.

Forum List

Back