Islamophobia Another Divisive Invention Of The Left

How come my Facebook is full of "Islam, we have to fight it"?
Preachers wanting to burn Korans on prime time TV.
"I believe Islam is a religion of peace" George W. Bush 2003. Bush knew we have Islamophobia.
If you do not know Islamophobia is rampant then you are naive.

Just one more thing Bush was wrong about.

If Islamaphobia is so bad here in the US, why have hate crimes against Muslims gone down over the years? At the same time, hate crimes against Jews has gone up. Maybe the real problem in the US is one the Left doesn't want to talk about, Jewphobia.

If you go through history you will see that the left has used several issues to drive a wedge between the voters. Here's a partial list of issues the Democrat took a ridiculous stand on with the intent to cause divisions:

1. Segregation
2. Affirmative-Action
3. Gay Rights
4. Abortion
5. Illegal Immigration
6. Health Care
7. Big Oil
8. Global Warming
9. Tax-cuts (for the rich)
10. Freedom of Religion

In almost every case they took a ridiculous stance that any reasonable person would reject....and this was their intent all along.

Really? Cause last time I checked, a majority of Americans were pro-choice, a majority of scientists believe in man-made global warming, and pretty much everyone believes in freedom of religion.

Maybe I'm missing your point here....

Well since you're wrong in every case except that most Americans are pro-choice yet the Dems took the opposite view...I guess your statement pretty much doesn't hold water.

Most scientists do not believe in man-made global warming and most Democrats are all for freedom of religion as long as it's not Christianity.

And lets not forget that most Americans are in favor of repealing health care in it's present form.

Last edited:
Mud, what ridiculous stance did the dems have on segregation? Abortion?
:popcorn:

At first they were for it, then they were against it.

Remember forced busing and de-segregation? Sending kids across town to schools miles away from their neighborhoods so they could get a better education in better schools?

On abortion Democrats want to fund abortions not only in this country but in other countries as well. Tell me that's not ridiculous.

Mud, what ridiculous stance did the dems have on segregation? Abortion?
:popcorn:

At first they were for it, then they were against it.

Remember forced busing and de-segregation? Sending kids across town to schools miles away from their neighborhoods so they could get a better education in better schools?

On abortion Democrats want to fund abortions not only in this country but in other countries as well. Tell me that's not ridiculous.

:lol: The world is already overpopulated so any culling of the herd is good. If you're against abortion, just don't do it. Simple, no?

Busing was necessary at the start to get integration going. And it was a real shame that they got bused to better schools, oh the horror!!!:eek:

What about gay rights and health care? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back