Islamophobes protest Christian church!

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry 'bout that Sir Flamer of TexAss.........

1. You don't know, which is why you won't admit anything.
2. You're too lazy to do your own fucking research.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Regards,

Rav Rob the Warrior Hippie.

1. Slackjaw gay bikers resort to name calling.:lol:
2. Seems there are alot of your types here.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Or...it could be that thier opinion of you is the correct one.

1. And I love you too *cupcake*.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Watch it Huggy..........Sir Flamer of TexASS is looking at you like he "loves" you.

Better get some steel underwear dude.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes I agree Marc, and seeing that, we should be aware that when they gather together in numbers, we see some of mohammeds teachings come out.
2. Look at all parts of Europe, how they show thier hatred for the British Militray, burning cars daily in France.
3. Surely there is much under-reporting on the killings, murders, and attacks going on all across Europe.
4. Take a better look at whats taking place in Detroit, or whatever city that is that islam is gathering in numbers.
5. Christians are leaving, because of the threats, and daily attacks.
6. Selling cheap and getting the hell out.
7. Thats how it starts, and so many people stand by and don't see a thing, and support islam, being nominal Christians, makes me wonder just how stupid most people really are.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's no coincidence the Middle East and north Africa are 99% Muslim--Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians and every other faith having been persecuted out and worse.

During the Middle Ages, Islam controlled half the world, including much of Africa, Asia and Europe. The Ottoman Empire spanned three continents.

Islam is an imperialistic ideology that seeks world domination

Now this is just fear gone totally stupid..............

Some vigilant citizens in Phoenix, Arizona are up in arms over a domed church that they wrongly believe to be a mosque. The large building, still under construction along a busy interstate, is actually a nondenominational church. The backlash has been severe enough that the church's leaders have hung a giant banner over the dome: "IF YOU THINK DIFFERENT YOU ARE WRONG -- WE ARE BUILDING A CHRISTIAN HOUSE OF WORSHIP." The incident suggests that the widespread backlash against Muslim-American centers, which began this summer in reaction to the planned Cordoba House in New York, may still not have fully receded.
Phoenix's CBS affiliate KPHO reports, "People behind a new church in Phoenix are trying to stay ahead of any potential controversy or hate that accompanied the announcement of a proposed mosque near Ground Zero in New York City." They produced this video report:

Locals Protest Mosque That's Actually a Church | The Atlantic Wire

Now, I don't know about you, but don't you think that this fear mongering and Islamophobia has gone far enough?

I mean, protesting a CHRISTIAN church just because it has a dome on top?
The more it looks like a mosque, the quicker it can be converted into one when the time is right...:eusa_whistle:

Some vigilant citizens in Phoenix, Arizona are up in arms over a domed church that they wrongly believe to be a mosque. The large building, still under construction along a busy interstate, is actually a nondenominational church. The backlash has been severe enough that the church's leaders have hung a giant banner over the dome: "IF YOU THINK DIFFERENT YOU ARE WRONG -- WE ARE BUILDING A CHRISTIAN HOUSE OF WORSHIP." The incident suggests that the widespread backlash against Muslim-American centers, which began this summer in reaction to the planned Cordoba House in New York, may still not have fully receded.
Phoenix's CBS affiliate KPHO reports, "People behind a new church in Phoenix are trying to stay ahead of any potential controversy or hate that accompanied the announcement of a proposed mosque near Ground Zero in New York City." They produced this video report:

Now, I don't know about you, but don't you think that this fear mongering and Islamophobia has gone far enough?

The more it looks like a mosque, the quicker it can be converted into one when the time is right...:eusa_whistle:

Let's turn the Kabah into a combination Christian Church/Buddhist Temple/Jewish Synagogue.:clap2:

but only the ignorant think a dome is only used in Mosques
early christian churches used domes a lot and eastern orthodoxy still does

Like the Hagia Sophia, which was quickly converted into a Mosque by the Ottomans... :eusa_whistle:

Like the Hagia Sophia, which was quickly converted into a Mosque by the Ottomans... :eusa_whistle:

Or, the Dome of the Rock, built on top of the ruins of the Jewish Temple

Or, the Kabah, a polytheist temple.

is this a mosque?

24l.jpg

All it would take is a quick renovation... and voila!
hagia_sophia_1.jpg

Like the Muslims turning Anatolia into Turkey and Constantinople into Istanbul

Last edited:

which is missing the point
Christian churches have had domes
the fact that Muslims have "converted" those churches into mosques does not support that a dome is islamic

Forum List

Back