Islamophobes protest Christian church!

Sorry bout that,

1. It says a lot about where the hearts and minds of *Real Americans*, are finally heading.
2. People are waking up to the fact that islam is stealing everything good and decent about America, and they can see it in this building, or place of worship, so called.
3. And they are getting mad as hell about it.
4. They want justice, they want to shuk islam from the fabric of everthing American.
5. Its going past fear, Americans are sick and tired of what they know is, and what they know will be.
6. The alarm has sounded, and I have been sounding it for over ten years now here, and there.
7. And we as a Nation are starting to hear it.
8. Our mindset as a people are begining to show neither tolerance or respect for anything islamic, and for this congregation to borrow a certain style of architecture, in some sort of strange fellowship with islam, makes people hearts to burn, rightly so.
9. This provocation of this church leaders is a insult to everything good, and of God.
10. How can they be so *Anti-Christ*?
11. Then they put out a provocative sign, to stur the pot, I question them as Christians???:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

adopted PC's bulletin format?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Its obviously parallelism of islamic structures.
2. They know it, those who approved the design.
3. Thats why it offends Christians.
4. I hope this makes it easier for your thick skulls.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Really? How much do you truly know about Islamic structures?

For that matter, how much do you know about Christian structures? Ever seen the churches built by the Knights Templar?

1. More than I would like to admit.
2. Do a search, you may learn something.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

well looks DO count to some....:lol:

Construction of minarets banned in Switzerland

On Nov. 29 Swiss voters approved a ban on the construction of mosque minarets. The construction of new minarets in Switzerland is no longer permitted.

Read more: Construction of minarets banned in Switzerland
So much for the Swiss being smart :eusa_eh:

1. All of Europe is having second thoughts on islam.
2. Those in power have some major choices to make, and they'dd better make them quick!
3. We are not far behind them, we just don't know it yet, although I know it, its the thick skulls who sit in darkness.
4. Europe is sitting in darkness now, and its still an unknown if they have the will to make all those choices that need to be made.
5. Can and will America take this war seriously?
6. The jury is still out, if we have the nuts too.
7. There's a lot at stake here.
8. We had better be ready to suck it up, and do what we have to do.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. It says a lot about where the hearts and minds of *Real Americans*, are finally heading.
2. People are waking up to the fact that islam is stealing everything good and decent about America, and they can see it in this building, or place of worship, so called.
3. And they are getting mad as hell about it.
4. They want justice, they want to shuk islam from the fabric of everthing American.
5. Its going past fear, Americans are sick and tired of what they know is, and what they know will be.
6. The alarm has sounded, and I have been sounding it for over ten years now here, and there.
7. And we as a Nation are starting to hear it.
8. Our mindset as a people are begining to show neither tolerance or respect for anything islamic, and for this congregation to borrow a certain style of architecture, in some sort of strange fellowship with islam, makes people hearts to burn, rightly so.
9. This provocation of this church leaders is a insult to everything good, and of God.
10. How can they be so *Anti-Christ*?
11. Then they put out a provocative sign, to stur the pot, I question them as Christians???:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

adopted PC's bulletin format?

1. I don't know what your meaning is, but for your information cupcake, I pretty much invented this posting style.
2. Search my id, I been ranting this way for years and years.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

The same place as the Germans' in the 20's?

1. I don't think its genocide, but total dissolusion of cultures.
2. There is no real common ground between them and our religion, and never can there be.
3. islam will only cease with it has full power, and or they have no contact with civilized peoples, good Christian peoples, but even then the evil murdering won't stop then, they will then eat each other, its a blood thirsty movement.
4. Peace will never abide with any faction of islam, ever.
5. Best we can do is remove them from our borders, and contain them like the Jews are trying to do them in Israel.
6. Stop letting them in, start moving them all out, contain and seal.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

A non denominational church? They must be satan worshipers.

1. No non denominational Churches are not satan worshipers.
2. This ones mistakenly trying to make some sort of peace offering to islam, copying there structures, its misguded, and will do them more harm than will it ever do any good.
3. What they have done is criminal to their roots, and will cause loss of faith within their followers, thats why I condemn the structure.
4. They are going way out on a limb even to build it, with the congregation doing the work, not even able to hire professional trades people to do it.
5. That itself ought to tell you something.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1)disso-what, my illiterate friend?

2)That's how it started the las time around
2. There is no real common ground between them and our religion, and never can there be.

WTF is 'our religion'? Lots of people believe a lot of things in the U.S. Not even the Christians can all agree.
3. islam will only cease with it has full power, and or they have no contact with civilized peoples

The Islamic world was once the seat of high culture. Just look at what numerals we're using and the math we use. Think of this as their Dark Ages or possibly their Inquisition. They're just following in Christianity's footsteps.
but even then the evil murdering won't stop then, they will then eat each other, its a blood thirsty movement.

Again, following in Christianity's footsteps.

Really? I've had no issues with anyone attending the mosque down the street.
5. Best we can do is remove them from our borders, and contain them like the Jews are trying to do them in Israel.

Or like the Germans did the Jews...?

is this a mosque?

24l.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1)disso-what, my illiterate friend?

2)That's how it started the las time around

WTF is 'our religion'? Lots of people believe a lot of things in the U.S. Not even the Christians can all agree.

The Islamic world was once the seat of high culture. Just look at what numerals we're using and the math we use. Think of this as their Dark Ages or possibly their Inquisition. They're just following in Christianity's footsteps.

Again, following in Christianity's footsteps.

Really? I've had no issues with anyone attending the mosque down the street.

Or like the Germans did the Jews...?

Christian doctrine preaches peace. Christ was a man of peace.

Islamic doctrine preaches violence and intolerance. Muhammad was a warmonger and terrorist jihadist. He was also a pedophile.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes I agree Marc, and seeing that, we should be aware that when they gather together in numbers, we see some of mohammeds teachings come out.
2. Look at all parts of Europe, how they show thier hatred for the British Militray, burning cars daily in France.
3. Surely there is much under-reporting on the killings, murders, and attacks going on all across Europe.
4. Take a better look at whats taking place in Detroit, or whatever city that is that islam is gathering in numbers.
5. Christians are leaving, because of the threats, and daily attacks.
6. Selling cheap and getting the hell out.
7. Thats how it starts, and so many people stand by and don't see a thing, and support islam, being nominal Christians, makes me wonder just how stupid most people really are.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Its obviously parallelism of islamic structures.
2. They know it, those who approved the design.
3. Thats why it offends Christians.
4. I hope this makes it easier for your thick skulls.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

For that matter, how much do you know about Christian structures? Ever seen the churches built by the Knights Templar?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout that Sir Flamer of TexAss.........

1. You don't know, which is why you won't admit anything.
2. You're too lazy to do your own fucking research.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Regards,

Rav Rob the Warrior Hippie.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,

1. Slackjaw gay bikers resort to name calling.:lol:
2. Seems there are alot of your types here.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,

1. Slackjaw gay bikers resort to name calling.:lol:
2. Seems there are alot of your types here.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Or...it could be that thier opinion of you is the correct one.

Forum List

Back