IslamoNazis at it Again - Islamist Kill Popular Singer in War On Music!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Kill a beautiful, successful and talented women because she sang music (Music is considered a sin under Sharia Law) and was a women not subscribing to Islamic clothing or life-style!!!

Again Radical Islam is NOT the problem, Islam ITSELF IS THE PROBLEM!!!

Popular Pakistani singer reportedly gunned down in drive-by shooting | Fox News
Popular Pakistani singer Ghazala Javed and her father were reportedly shot to death as they left a beauty parlor in northwest Pakistan.

The Times of India reports that unidentified men fired indiscriminately at Javed and her father, Mohammad Javed, as they left the beauty parlor on Monday in Dagbari Bazar, the singer’s relatives told police.

The gunmen, who were riding motorcycles, escaped following the shooting. Police officials said they were trying to establish who was behind the crime, including possible links to the Taliban, The News International reports.

Several singers and musicians in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province have been gunned down in recent years by the local Taliban, who have declared music "un-Islamic,” the newspaper reports. Several musicians have fled northwest Pakistan after receiving threats from the militants.

The 24-year-old singer, who was popular across Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Music is considered haram because it takes the believer away from Allah and the religion, thats I heard some people in Kuwait tell me, art is viewed the same way.

Music is considered haram because it takes the believer away from Allah and the religion, thats I heard some people in Kuwait tell me, art is viewed the same way.

I can't understand either hating art or music. It makes no sense! Now people are applauding Egypt's turn to Sharia Law!

Kill a beautiful, successful and talented women because she sang music (Music is considered a sin under Sharia Law) and was a women not subscribing to Islamic clothing or life-style!!!

This is what happens when you don't separate church and state.

I can't understand either hating art or music. It makes no sense! Now people are applauding Egypt's turn to Sharia Law!

I've met quite a few Egyptians and this doesn't surprise me, they want more Islam in their lives and they are going to get it.

LOL, Pakistan and all Muslim countries have been separating the church from the state for centuries!!!! :badgrin:

LOL, Pakistan and all Muslim countries have been separating the church from the state for centuries!!!! :badgrin:
Like Iran and Saudi Arabia?

Like Iran and Saudi Arabia?

How many Churches are in Saudi Arabia? Heck how many Christians are there. In Iran they're forcing a Christian pastor to covert or be executed! They don't separate mosque from the state, but they sure as hell separate Church from their entire countries!

Come on now, they're communists or nazis, I never can tell the difference, such salt of the Earth people and so sane too.

Forum List

Back