Islamists Gun Down Six Christians at Midnight Mass Then Torch the Church

I say it is high time we had a good old fashioned Inquisition to expurgate these heretical Hebr-, er, Muslims from our midst.

Actually, since Muslims are called to respect all laws and prophets sent by God, which they recognize specifically as the Jewish Torah the Christian Scripture and the Muslim Quran, I would like to propose to lobby and petition the American Muslim leaders to officially recognize "the Constitution" as laws ALSO given by God, specifically to the secular gentiles regarding civil society and democratic "due process" by consent of the governed and equal protection and justice under law. So if the Muslim leaders and members acknowledge and include Constitutional laws as God-given principles, there wouldn't be such a threat or scare.

The "Berserkers" were a tribe of Norsemen. The word 'Berserk' crept into the English language as a result of observing the behaviors of members of that tribe after having eaten their special mushrooms in preparation for going off to war.
What's Islam's excuse?
The pit bull that has the temerity to attack its master has its genetic information swiftly and ruthlessly culled from the gene pool.
The newspaper saga of a pit bull aficionado who kept two intact males and a single intact female in his apartment comes to mind. The female came into season, the two males engaged in a heated discussion as to which would get the female's attention. The owner attempted to separate the two males but was forced to retreat to the hospital for some minor treatment as the result of his efforts. The neighbors in the building became concerned over the continuing discussion between the two males in lieu of the owners abrupt departure and called the police. A female police officer stopped by but was unable to quell the argument with her service revolver and called for heavier backup. Male officers with shotguns arrived and the neighborhood was soon littered with parts and pieces of dogs for at least a week.

Boko Haram Attacks Two Churches In Northern Nigeria During Christmas Services, 12 Christians Killed… | Weasel Zippers

Senior Hamas Leader Calls For Third Intifada, Resumption Of Suicide Bombings Against Israeli Civilians… | Weasel Zippers

You don't really think all of this going to end well, do you?

name one organized group of people or country today that is targeting and killing Muslims in the name of Jesus .:eusa_eh:

This conflict is not just behind religion, little of it is, there are criminal gangs who just use boko harams name when they attack. But there isn't much proof a organized group exists. Furthermore you should learn about the poverty and unemployment rates there.
i know about the poverty and unemployment rates in the US !! and you still did not name any government or group killing in the name of Jesus .:eusa_eh:

People can claim what they want about what they say to justify their violence, that doesn't change their real intentions. You need to study the conflict a little more. And this isn't no government or organized group, it could be a smaller criminal gang or a small extremist group. One example are Christian militias in the same area. It will just be a perpetual state of violence if it stays that way. But it's more complex than you think, even though your analogy isn't completely true the world switches spots with these things and there isn't a need for religous Christian violence today, even though there is slight influence in the Congo crisis.

The Religion of Peace strikes again!

Dude, I call myself Christian. But I can't count the number of murders done under the name of the Prince of Peace. Get a handle on. You're not selling me any of your bullshit lies.
name one organized group of people or country today that is targeting and killing Muslims in the name of Jesus .:eusa_eh:

As many site Muslims killing Christians there are those who would say the Iraq war was Christians killing Muslims.

The libs are fairly outspoken in their jealously if muslims that have the guts to do what liberals want to do.

That's not right, but honestly the region has been violent long before any 'Islamists' came about. I don't think anything will change there....it's always been like that and both sides have always killed each other.

Oh.....so we should just move along.

Thanks for the input.

That's not what I said, I simply stated there is perpetual state of violence there in which Muslim on Christian violence also christian on Muslim violence in the country. Even though the Christian on Muslim violence rarely gets media coverage in the US but on African media sites they do, either way, most of the violence isn't justified in any way. But some things take time and also there isn't a push for change. The economy is the main reason people disregard life, too many people struggling there.

When Christians attempt to defend themselves such violence will not be tolerated.

How sad. That sort of thing usually happens here. It's usually US "christians" who attack anybody and everybody who doesn't believe in the same fairy tale they do.

Dude, I call myself Christian. But I can't count the number of murders done under the name of the Prince of Peace. Get a handle on. You're not selling me any of your bullshit lies.

As many site Muslims killing Christians there are those who would say the Iraq war was Christians killing Muslims.
in this case of Iraq the enemy happened to be Muslim !!is the US killing muslims in the name of Jesus ??

This conflict is not just behind religion, little of it is, there are criminal gangs who just use boko harams name when they attack. But there isn't much proof a organized group exists. Furthermore you should learn about the poverty and unemployment rates there.

It is about religion with this group of terrorists....:eusa_eh:

"Boko Haram, which wants to carve out an Islamic state in northern Nigeria
, has been blamed for more than 1,000 deaths since its insurgency intensified in 2010. The United States has designated three of Boko Haram's senior members as terrorists."

, has been blamed for more than 1,000 deaths since its insurgency intensified in 2010. The United States has designated three of Boko Haram's senior members as terrorists."

Did they claim responsibility? If it is them, they are a sadistic group in which they create their own justifications for causing instability in the country. They also are in constant fighting with the Nigerian forces. I still see it as a fabric to cover their real intentions, I don't care what an report says, I don't believe they are religiously motivated. But I'm unlike most people, who see something on the Internet and stick with it. That's not professional.

Boko Haram

Boko Haram was a peaceful, if fundamentalist, Islamic movement from its beginnings in 2002 until its leader, Mohamed Yusuf, was brutally tortured to death by the police in 2009. The torture was captured on film by the police and gave Boko Haram a terrific boost. It then demanded an Islamist state in Northern Nigeria (note – not the whole of Nigeria) and started attacking Christian churches and police stations. The attacks were crude, using home made bombs. Last year Boko Haram was transformed. The bombings of the Police and UN headquarters in Abuja, the capital, which killed more than 100 people were suicide bombings – a phenomenon previously unknown in Nigeria. The culture of Nigeria is mercenary but you cannot pay people to kill themselves. This was real commitment or brainwashing. Secondly, the bombers were using sophisticated explosive devices and thirdly the attacks were on key government institutions. At its core Boko Haram does seem to have very serious intent, it is organised and well-funded and some of its operatives are well trained in techniques developed in Afghanistan and Iraq.
However, in the months following the UN bombing, all sorts of attacks were claimed by Boko Haram. Many of them did not seem to fit its ideology and in November last year the State Security Service issued a statement saying that it had identified four criminal syndicates which were issuing statements or threats in the name of Boko Haram. There have been some bizarre incidents – such as the bombing of a church claimed apparently by Boko Haram which turned out to have been perpetrated by a disaffected member. At least one northern state governor has paid Boko Haram to attack his rivals. A former senior Nigerian government official I spoke with yesterday said that there is a strong suspicion that if you want to settle old scores or kill rivals in Northern Nigeria these days, now is the time to do it. You can always claim it in the name of Boko Haram. That adds real fear to your threats and demands.

in this case of Iraq the enemy happened to be Muslim !!is the US killing muslims in the name of Jesus ??

Your point of view is the obvious reality and any other reality does not exist.

Did they claim responsibility? If it is them, they are a sadistic group in which they create their own justifications for causing instability in the country. They also are in constant fighting with the Nigerian forces. I still see it as a fabric to cover their real intentions, I don't care what an report says, I don't believe they are religiously motivated. But I'm unlike most people, who see something on the Internet and stick with it. That's not professional.

According to this person, "suspected Boko Haram came at night and set people's houses on fire before killing their victims," said Nuhu Clark, a former local councillor of the village who escaped the attack," in this particular incident.

Nigeria: 10 Christians Killed By Boko Haram Islamists, Houses Burnt

Why is there poverty and unemployment anywhere in Africa (except South Africa) when Africa was supposed to become a Paradise on Earth when the colonial powers left 50 years ago?

Nothin' wrong with surrendering before anyone even makes the demand for it, right?
As far as the Libs are concerned, why bother waitin for anyone to even ask, lets get right to surrendering. Surrender is good, surrender is wise. Obama's even going to nominate as Secretary Of State a man who unconstitutionally went to Paris while still in a Navy Uniform to try to illegally negotiate the surrender of American forces in Vietnam with the head of the North Vietnamese delegation. Nobody could piss the Pubbies off more, after Susan Rice, than having to swallow Kerry's nomination.Talk about having the Taliban already in the building. Genghis Kahn never had it so good. You remember dear old Genghis, doncha, John Francoise?

"America has always been a Muslim nation!" Barack Obama. Gettin' a little ahead oyourself there, bub, arentcha?

Gallup: Americans 77% Christian, Only 0.6% Are Muslim… | Weasel Zippers

Last edited:

Forum List

Back