Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
Posted by Jim Hoft
December 25, 2012

Christmas in Nigeria.
boko-haram-christmas-e1356482350231.jpg

Boko Haram Islamists carried out a series of attacks on Christians this time last year. (BBC)

Gunmen shot six Christians dead including the pastor at a Midnight Mass Christmas celebration this morning. They then torched the church.
The AFP reported, via Religion of Peace:

Gunmen attacked a church in northern Nigeria during a midnight mass on Christmas Eve, killing six people including the pastor, before setting the building ablaze, residents and police said Tuesday.

Gunmen killed six people attending midnight mass at a church in northern Nigeria on Christmas Eve, police and residents confirmed on Tuesday.

“A group of gunmen came into the village at midnight and went straight to the church… they opened fire on them, killing the pastor and five worshippers. They then set fire to the church,” said Usman Mansir, resident of Peri village, near Potiskum, the economic capital of Yobe state.

[Excerpt]

Read more at:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/islamists-gun-down-six-christians-at-midnight-mass-then-torch-the-church/

• Banned
Middle East Genocide of Christians? | Daily News | NCRegister.com

26 Jan 2011 ... IS THERE A FUTURE FOR HER? A young Christian worshipper reverences an
icon along the east bank of the Jordan River Jan. 21. Orthodox ...
Middle East Genocide of Christians? | Daily News | NCRegister.com -

Forgotten Genocide: The Eastern Christians, The Last Arameans ...
The Forgotten Genocide is the first extensive treatment of the genocide of the
Aramaic-speaking Christians of the Middle East, in particular the Syriao Orthodox ...
Forgotten Genocide: The Eastern Christians, The Last Arameans - Sébastien de Courtois - Google Books

A Global Genocide against Christians Underway? - YouTube
13 Apr 2012 ... For years, Middle East Christians lived under the protection of long-time dictators.
... It is a rising genocide that ought to provoke global alarm." ...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ13k1uxUec -"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ13k1uxUec -[/ame]

That's not right, but honestly the region has been violent long before any 'Islamists' came about. I don't think anything will change there....it's always been like that and both sides have always killed each other.

I say it is high time we had a good old fashioned Inquisition to expurgate these heretical Hebr-, er, Muslims from our midst.

The Religion of Peace strikes again!

Dude, I call myself Christian. But I can't count the number of murders done under the name of the Prince of Peace. Get a handle on. You're not selling me any of your bullshit lies.

I say it is high time we had a good old fashioned Inquisition to expurgate these heretical Hebr-, er, Muslims from our midst.

The Gnostics were the first to be murdered. Then the Muslims. Then the Jews. Funny that thes were the first to buy the farm for the bullshit analysis of those who were most Christian. Too bad the dirt bag haters don't know their history.

Dude, I call myself Christian. But I can't count the number of murders done under the name of the Prince of Peace. Get a handle on. You're not selling me any of your bullshit lies.
name one organized group of people or country today that is targeting and killing Muslims in the name of Jesus .:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

name one organized group of people or country today that is targeting and killing Muslims in the name of Jesus .:eusa_eh:

This conflict is not just behind religion, little of it is, there are criminal gangs who just use boko harams name when they attack. But there isn't much proof a organized group exists. Furthermore you should learn about the poverty and unemployment rates there.

This conflict is not just behind religion, little of it is, there are criminal gangs who just use boko harams name when they attack. But there isn't much proof a organized group exists. Furthermore you should learn about the poverty and unemployment rates there.
i know about the poverty and unemployment rates in the US !! and you still did not name any government or group killing in the name of Jesus .:eusa_eh:

Do teabaggers get an erection when they read stories like this?

And why don't you just call them terrorists?

Mentally, they're not much different than the NRA.

The NRA are terrorists with food, a wide-screen TV, and high-speed internet. Take some of that away, let their paranoia fester... Bingo!!

Forum List

Back