Islamists burn Buddhist Temples over FB picture

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Sunday, September 30, 2012 @ Islamists burn Buddhist Temples over FB picture - War On Terror News

Hundreds of angry Muslims torched Buddhist temples and homes in southeastern Bangladesh early Sunday, complaining that a Buddhist man posted an anti-Islam photograph on Facebook.

Muslims in the Cox's Bazaar area, near the border with Buddhist-majority Burma, set fire to at least five Buddhist temples and dozens of homes. The rioters say a local Buddhist man posted a photograph that defamed the Quran, the Muslim holy book. The protesters took to the streets late Saturday.

Police say the situation was brought under control early Sunday.

It was not immediately clear if there were any casualties or if any arrests were made. VoA.

This has been like that for a while. Because in Myanmar they burn muslims homes and kill them. It's not over a picture

yeah organized religion.

I sure wish you guys would quit insisting religion has to be organized

Why don't people say anything when Muslims are killed in Myanmar? And their homes are burned down? It's a double standard.

Stand by for our board terrorist apologists to blame this on something either the Christians or Jews did approximately 1500 years ago.

No one said that. Fail. Leave this thread you embarrassing piece of shit you make Americans look so dumb

Why don't people say anything when Muslims are killed in Myanmar? And their homes are burned down? It's a double standard.

Don't you ever get tired of Justifying Islam? Kinda hard to feel sorry for a religion that wants to kill you. None the less, Yes if innocent people got killed or had their house bruned down,yes I am sorry for that. If they were Islamic tyrant radicals,good riddance.

Don't you ever get tired of Justifying Islam? Kinda hard to feel sorry for a religion that wants to kill you. None the less, Yes if innocent people got killed or had their house bruned down,yes I am sorry for that. If they were Islamic tyrant radicals,good riddance.

I missed the justification, where was it?

No one said that. Fail. Leave this thread you embarrassing piece of shit you make Americans look so dumb

And your name calling reinforces the typical Muslim sterotype. Way to prove we're
wrong.

Look at your bigotry. She called me a pig fucker in another thread right before this. Get out of here with your nonsense right away wanting to paint a me as Muslim stereotype. It's okay for you and kosher to curse at me but I can't say anything back. Give me a break :rolleyes:

How is it bigoted of me to call you a pig fucker and a felon?

I mean, you are, after all...

Forum List

Back