Islamist Tells Hannity: U.S. Will Fall to Sharia

muslim_rage_day.jpg

sure. you keep believing that.

the rest of us will live in reality where we afford people religious freedom and property rights.

Starting trouble is one thing the Imam (and all Islamic nutballs) love doing...this is why they don't care what we think, they're going to keep pushing for what they want because that's what they do. I'm tired of them getting what they want, tired of our government giving them what they want...this is our country and the people of the US are the ones that should be giving the ok for something like this, not our govt that doesn't give a shit about what we want (proven with Obamacare!!!).

Religious freedom and property rights are going to be a thing of the past...

SLAP US IN THE FACE A FEW MORE TIMES OBAMA...I think he should go back to his own country too!

"Religious freedom and property rights are going to be a thing of the past..."

Wow, you sound like you hate America more than any terrorist does.

I never said i WANTED it to! Don't twist my words.....i just believe with the idiots leading our country right now that it IS going to happen!

Hannity is a clown, his show is worst than a sitcom, and his guests are ALL morons.

Beyond that, I could give a shit what some extremist says about the United States.

Let them build their church, that's one of our freedoms, its only a building, it will mean nothing to those that aren't members.

Some folks really get themselves worked up over weird shit.........:eusa_whistle:

Islamist Tells Hannity: U.S. Will Fall to Sharia

So, people actually still cannot see such things as the Ground Zero Mosque would be a step in this direction. Amazing!
Anjem Choudary Is a British muslim, (with an agenda)
Anjem Choudary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The reporter is Hiram Reisner, Editor at B'nai B'rith Foundation (with an agenda)
Hiram Reisner, B'nai B'rith Foundation of the U.S., Washington, District of Columbia(DC), Editor- Jigsaw
It seems Some Americans are easily manipulated

Yep - people can be manipulated by extremist propaganda. That is why he should be prohibited from staging a rally in OUR country.

The former leader of outlawed group Islam4UK told the Daily Star 'we expect thousands to come out and support us.'

Mr Choudary said the March rally was organised by the Islamic Thinkers society, an extremist group based in New York.

Two other British extremists, Abu Izzadeen and Sayful Islam, have also been asked to speak at the demonstration.

Izzadeen is the hate preacher who caused fury last year when he called British soldiers 'murderers' the day he was released from jail after a three-and-a-half year sentence for inciting terrorism.

Mr Choudary told the newspaper: 'The event is a rally, a call for the Sharia, a call for the Muslims to rise up and *establish the Islamic state in America.' It is only right the call is made in the heart of Western *civilisation in front of the biggest pharaoh that *exists today, which is Barack Obama.'

He added: 'I think the American people’s hearts and minds are open to receive Islam as an alternative way of life. We expect thousands to come out and support us.'

Read more: Anjem Choudary to lead White House protest calling for Muslims to 'rise up' | Mail Online

Hannity is a clown, his show is worst than a sitcom, and his guests are ALL morons.

Beyond that, I could give a shit what some extremist says about the United States.

Let them build their church, that's one of our freedoms, its only a building, it will mean nothing to those that aren't members.

Some folks really get themselves worked up over weird shit.........:eusa_whistle:

The topic is not about Hannity, building a mosque or private property rights rather it is about an Islamist fundamentalist wanting the US to become Sharia compliant. Staying on topic, are you ok with what he wants the US to become?

Forum List

Back