Islamist Tells Hannity: U.S. Will Fall to Sharia

Against the mosque or for it, anyone who wants government to step in and strip property rights from an individual or company is a complete idiot who has an amazing amount of blind faith in government.

• Banned
Against the mosque or for it, anyone who wants government to step in and strip property rights from an individual or company is a complete idiot who has an amazing amount of blind faith in government.

But, it's more a trophy to Bin Laden and his attack on 9-11 than it is a Mosque. Why should terrorists have property rights in America?

Anyone that is NOT a citizen should NOT own property ANYWHERE in the usa. Period.

I have spoken. So let it be written. So let it be done. :tongue:

Oh..and Sharia will take over the USA over my dead gun blazing body. THIS woman bows to no man. Or woman, actually.

amazing. sean hannity digs up a nut to say what he wants him to say and people take it as somehow representative of what an entirely unrelated group wants to do by building a mosque.

absofuckinglutely amazing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminent_domain

I see, so instead you prefer to have US taxpayer dollars given to the person who bought the property and then have your bureacrats think up some lie as to how them owning that property benefits government?

Aye aye aye

amazing. sean hannity digs up a nut to say what he wants him to say and people take it as somehow representative of what an entirely unrelated group wants to do by building a mosque.

Building that mosque in that location is like germans building a statue of hitler at Auschwitz. Tacky. The difference between the two? The germans wouldn't want to cause a ruckus when the majority of them said a resounding NO, whereas the Iman insists it WILL be built regardless of what the people of NYC says.

When it's built, I hope a gay bar is opened up across the street. That serves barbeque pork on the corner in those barbque carts. Every Weekend.

Building that mosque in that location is like germans building a statue of hitler at Auschwitz. Tacky. The difference between the two? The germans wouldn't want to cause a ruckus when the majority of them said a resounding NO, whereas the Iman insists it WILL be built regardless of what the people of NYC says.

sure. you keep believing that.

the rest of us will live in reality where we afford people religious freedom and property rights.

When it's built, I hope a gay bar is opened up across the street. That serves barbeque pork on the corner in those barbque carts. Every Weekend.

Good point, hopefully everyone's property rights are respected. The business's and the mosque's.

the rest of us will live in reality where we afford people religious freedom and property rights.

Why thank you for the permission (insert sarcasm here). I will keep believing that.

Personally, I think a big honkin huge christian church should be slapped smack dab on the site where Husseins statue was. Let's see how many muslims will welcome it.

Why thank you for the permission (insert sarcasm here). I will keep believing that.

no, thank you. it's nice to know that there are some people out there that can believe things whether or not there's evidence or any sort of rationality behind those beliefs.

in some ways it makes the world make more sense.

Look...you can disagree with my opinion all you want. It won't CHANGE my opinion one iota. NYC is against it. It's THEIR city. THEIR dead. THEIR cops and firemen and people who were killed. They said NO. Instead of the "peaceful religion" saying "we understand and do not wish to offend" they more or less said fuck you..we are building it anyway.

Bring on the gay bars, says I. Make sure glowing neons lights are in the windows in arabic, english, spanish, asian, french advertising what is inside. And serve LOTS of juicy sweet smelling pork kabobs.

Personally, I think a big honkin huge christian church should be slapped smack dab on the site where Husseins statue was. Let's see how many muslims will welcome it.

What's that got to do with what happens in the US and the US Constitution?

Look...you can disagree with my opinion all you want. It won't CHANGE my opinion one iota. NYC is against it. It's THEIR city. THEIR dead. THEIR cops and firemen and people who were killed. They said NO. Instead of the "peaceful religion" saying "we understand and do not wish to offend" they more or less said fuck you..we are building it anyway.

Bring on the gay bars, says I. Make sure glowing neons lights are in the windows in arabic, english, spanish, asian, french advertising what is inside. And serve LOTS of juicy sweet smelling pork kabobs.

If my city didn't want me to put up a satelite dish but I had the right to I'd (in your words) say fuck you to the city and I'd put it up anyway.

Anyone that is NOT a citizen should NOT own property ANYWHERE in the usa. Period.

I have spoken. So let it be written. So let it be done. :tongue:

Oh..and Sharia will take over the USA over my dead gun blazing body. THIS woman bows to no man. Or woman, actually.

You are a fan of Yul Brenner? (The Ten Commandments)

Forum List

Back