Islamist Morsi wins Egypt

Geez, what a surprise. A Moslem winning in a Moslem country.

We created many more Muslim nations with the Iraq disaster.

Peach,

I am actually not aware of any new Muslim nations created by the Iraq war.

But we did change the course of history, I think, and not for the better. We set into action events we cannot control, and we cannot even see all of the consequences of that war. They are still unfolding before us.

We caused the deaths of over 1 million human beings in Iraq, this is one consequence of the US invasion and occupation of Iraq.

And, further, what we did, by setting up a democracy in Iraq, is insure the Shiites would be in power in Iraq, they are the majority in Iraq. And as Iran is a Shiite nation, the ties between Iran and Iraq have grown stronger, and grow stronger every day.

Before the Iraq War, Iran and Iraq were enemies, they fought a bloody 8 year war with one another. My husband grew up in Iran and fought in that war on the side of Iran for two years. He carried supplies to the front lines, like ammunition from Israel.

Sherri

Last edited:
Geez, what a surprise. A Moslem winning in a Moslem country.

Peach,

But we did change the course of history, I think, and not for the better. We set into action events we cannot control, and we cannot even see all of the consequences of that war. They are still unfolding before us.

We caused the deaths of over 1 million human beings in Iraq, this is one consequence of the US invasion and occupation of Iraq.

And, further, what we did, by setting up a democracy in Iraq, is insure the Shiites would be in power in Iraq, they are the majority in Iraq. And as Iran is a Shiite nation, the ties between Iran and Iraq have grown stronger, and grow stronger every day.

Before the Iraq War, Iran and Iraq were enemies, they fought a bloody 8 year war with one another. My husband grew up in Iran and fought in that war on the side of Iran for two years. He carried supplies to the front lines, like ammunition from Israel.

Sherri
No condemnation, Sherri, of the Iraqis killing each other or the outside insurgents coming in to kill innocent people because they couldn't stand to see a democracy in Iraq. Being a disbeliever and a good Christian like you, they would not hesitate to kill you like they do other Christians.

jt2

Peach,

Sherri
No condemnation, Sherri, of the Iraqis killing each other or the outside insurgents coming in to kill innocent people because they couldn't stand to see a democracy in Iraq. Being a disbeliever and a good Christian like you, they would not hesitate to kill you like they do other Christians.

jt2
Let's not assume this asslicker of Islamic terrorists is a Christian in any way shape or form.

Peach,

Sherri

jt2
Let's not assume this asslicker of Islamic terrorists is a Christian in any way shape or form.

Roudy,

I do not need your judgment about where I stand with respect to God.

Jesus did not even come to judge, the woman caught in the act of adultery, she stood there, caught in an act that called for stoning, and He said to her, go and sin no more.

Hossfly,

You ask for my condemnation. Who am I to condemn any man? That woman caught in the act of adultery and standing there in front of Jesus, brought there in front of Jesus by the Pharisees and religious Jewish leaders, Jesus did not condemn her, so what business have I to condemn?

And one more thing, before you accuse me of condemning the Americans who caused 1 million to die in Iraq, that criticism of our own bad acts is no condemnation of any person, that criticism is getting the speck out of my own eye or trying to, anyway. Americans live in a democracy, we elect leaders, we have responsibility for the acts of our leaders and government and armies and those we provide weapons to kill others with, too, our allies like Israel. When I criticize our own killing, our own atrocities, the atrocities of our allies who we give money and arms to terrorize and kill innocent civilains with, I am trying to get that speck out of my own eye, there is no condemnation in that, in these acts which are confronting injustice with truth.

Sherri

Last edited:

jt2

Roudy,

Jesus did not even come to judge, the woman caught in the act of adultery, she stood there, caught in an act that called for stoning, and He said to her, go and sin no more.

Hossfly,

You ask for my condemnation. Who am I to condemn any man? That woman caught in the act of adultery and standing there in front of Jesus, brought there in front of Jesus by the Pharisees and religious Jewish leaders, Jesus did not condemn her, so what business have I to condemn?

And one more thing, before you accuse me of condemning the Americans who caused 1 million to die in Iraq, that criticism of our own bad acts is no condemnation of any person, that criticism is getting the speck out of my own eye or trying to, anyway. Americans live in a democracy, we elect leaders, we have responsibility for the acts of our leaders and government and armies and those we provide weapons to kill others with, too, our allies like Israel. When I criticize our own killing, our own atrocities, the atrocities of our allies who we give money and arms to terrorize and kill innocent civilains with, I am trying to get that speck out of my own eye, there is no condemnation in that, in these acts which are confronting injustice with truth.

Sherri
I have some videos of Islamic atrocities but I wouldnt post them, I won't watch them myself but keep them as evidence. I have yet to see a video of an American cutting off a head or stoning some poor, innocent woman to death.

jt2

Roudy,

Hossfly,

Sherri
You seem incapable of condemning Muslims for crimes against humanity, terrorism, genocide, and oppression persecution of minorities and women. I think you have Islamist associations that have fed you this ignorant garbage you spew on this board. Of course in cases like yours, it's not one thing that leads to your anti semetism. It could be multiple reasons. And, like all Jew haters, you can't even admit that Jesus was a Jew that preached Judaism. If he stopped people from stoning a woman, in his mind that is what he thought a good Jew should do.

You anti Semites cannot face the fact that Jews have been one of the most peaceful non violent people in history, which is why they kept getting persecuted. You cannot show me one instance in history where Jews invaded lands, killed their people, looted, raped their women, and forcibly converted the inhabitants into Judaism, as other faiths have done over and over again. It was only after the Holocaust that they decided to defend themselves and their homeland.

Last edited:

Roudy,

Hossfly,

Sherri
You seem incapable of condemning Muslims for crimes against humanity, terrorism, genocide, and oppression persecution of minorities and women. I think you have Islamist associations that have fed you this ignorant garbage you spew on this board. Of course in cases like yours, it's not one thing that leads to your anti semetism. It could be multiple reasons. And, like all Jew haters, you can't even admit that Jesus was a Jew that preached Judaism. If he stopped people from stoning a woman, in his mind that is what he thought a good Jew should do.

You anti Semites cannot face the fact that Jews have been one of the most peaceful non violent people in history, which is why they kept getting persecuted. You cannot show me one instance in history where Jews invaded lands, killed their people, looted, raped their women, and forcibly converted the inhabitants into Judaism, as other faiths have done over and over again. It was only after the Holocaust that they decided to defend themselves and their homeland.

Roudy,

My model is Jesus Christ, we see in Matthew 23 who He spoke His harshes words to, His very own people, the Jews, it was not the ones His people saw as the enemy, the Romans or Samaritans or other Gentiles that He had His harshes words for.

Do you see Jesus as Anti Semitic, for those words He spoke in Matthew 23?

Your buying into all that BS you are spouting about peacefulness of Jews is a complete denial of the reality of the Occupation and its daily human rights abuses, that have been going on day in and day out for over 45 years now that are reported on daily in websites like Reliefweb. Open your eyes, we choose whether we face the truth or deny it, and we face consequences for our choices, too.

I think it might be helpful to see right now what is being reported today, that is happening in Palestine, the present day war crimes Israel is carrying out in Occupied Palestine. Any day, anytime, every day, for the past 45+ years, new human rights abuses and war crimes are being carried out, and they are regularly reported on Reliefweb.

Here we have a report date June 29, 2012, about Israel's ethnic cleansing of another village in the Occupied West Bank, a demolition that will also destroy a health clinic.

CARE International condemns the demolition orders that will destroy most of the Palestinian community of Susiya, including an ECHO-funded health clinic run by CARE International in partnership with the Palestinian Medical Relief Society. CARE calls on Israel's Civil Administration to immediately halt the demolition orders in Susiya and on all humanitarian aid projects in the occupied Palestinian territory, and advocates for the development of a sustainable building plan in collaboration with Susiya residents that upholds their rights to shelter, basic services and access to their agricultural lands.

CARE, in partnership with PMRS and funded by ECHO, established a health clinic in Susiya and 46 other vulnerable and isolated communities under the “Emergency Health Assistance to People Living in Communities Whose Rights are Inadequately Protected in the West Bank” project , currently in its fourth year and operating on an annual budget of 1 million Euros. The clinic provides the community with access to quality primary health care services, previously unavailable due to the restrictions imposed by Israel on their movement, whereas even ambulances are prohibited from entering. The health clinic provides general practitioner services, women’s health services, lab services and health education. It receives 76 visits per month, 60% from women and 37% from children under 18. CARE also trained community health workers to provide care in times of emergency response. Last week, the community health workers provided medical attention during protests against the demolition attended by hundreds of Palestinians, Israelis, and internationals

Entire Community Under Threat of Demolition, including CARE Health Clinic | ReliefWeb

Sherri

My model is Jesus Christ, we see in Matthew 23 who He spoke His harshes words to, His very own people, the Jews, it was not the ones His people saw as the enemy, the Romans or Samaritans or other Gentiles that He had His harshes words for.
Ah, indeed, Jesus has been coopted into the palistanian so-called "history". According to it Jesus was a muslim prophet born in Bethleem, lived in Nazareth, and moved to Jerusalem. Therefore, Jesus the messiah is a palistanian incarnate, the son of "Mary the palestinian" of the "palestinian nation". Jesus is a cool shahid, a "palestinian prophet" and the first "palestinian" shahid "tortured" for that "homeland".
Such crap!
Here we have a report date June 29, 2012, about Israel's ethnic cleansing of another village in the Occupied West Bank, a demolition that will also destroy a health clinic.
All those squatters are a nuisance, aren't they? Only an asshole, or a provocateur would establish a "clinic" in a squatting area.
CARE International condemns ...
Care doesn't care. If it did, it would advise against that squatting adventurism, of course. Care should be thinking about resettling palistanians, instead.

Roudy,

Hossfly,

Sherri

The real reason people hate the Jews is because it is offensive to them to say "enough is enough." Jews are not supposed to defend themselves. How dare they stand up to the world and say "Come get some."
The worm has turned and people don't like it a bit. And this worm has a stinger.

Roudy,

Hossfly,

Sherri

Roudy,

Do you see Jesus as Anti Semitic, for those words He spoke in Matthew 23?

Your buying into all that BS you are spouting about peacefulness of Jews is a complete denial of the reality of the Occupation and its daily human rights abuses, that have been going on day in and day out for over 45 years now that are reported on daily in websites like Reliefweb. Open your eyes, we choose whether we face the truth or deny it, and we face consequences for our choices, too.

I think it might be helpful to see right now what is being reported today, that is happening in Palestine, the present day war crimes Israel is carrying out in Occupied Palestine. Any day, anytime, every day, for the past 45+ years, new human rights abuses and war crimes are being carried out, and they are regularly reported on Reliefweb.

CARE International condemns the demolition orders that will destroy most of the Palestinian community of Susiya, including an ECHO-funded health clinic run by CARE International in partnership with the Palestinian Medical Relief Society. CARE calls on Israel's Civil Administration to immediately halt the demolition orders in Susiya and on all humanitarian aid projects in the occupied Palestinian territory, and advocates for the development of a sustainable building plan in collaboration with Susiya residents that upholds their rights to shelter, basic services and access to their agricultural lands.

CARE, in partnership with PMRS and funded by ECHO, established a health clinic in Susiya and 46 other vulnerable and isolated communities under the “Emergency Health Assistance to People Living in Communities Whose Rights are Inadequately Protected in the West Bank” project , currently in its fourth year and operating on an annual budget of 1 million Euros. The clinic provides the community with access to quality primary health care services, previously unavailable due to the restrictions imposed by Israel on their movement, whereas even ambulances are prohibited from entering. The health clinic provides general practitioner services, women’s health services, lab services and health education. It receives 76 visits per month, 60% from women and 37% from children under 18. CARE also trained community health workers to provide care in times of emergency response. Last week, the community health workers provided medical attention during protests against the demolition attended by hundreds of Palestinians, Israelis, and internationals

Entire Community Under Threat of Demolition, including CARE Health Clinic | ReliefWeb

Sherri
You are obviously ignorant of your own religion. That's a common misinterpretation which Jew haters use. There's 100's more verses where it clearly shows Jesus' love for his people and Israel, but you are afraid to talk about those because it goes against the grain of your Jew hatred.

I'm still waiting to see an instance where Jews invaded lands and raped their women and stole everything forcing them to convert to Judaism because their prophet said they would get 72 virgins in Heaven if they did so. That's how Muslim savages spread Islam throughout the world. At the point of the sword. Poor Pope Benedict said exactly the same thing and it caused Muslim animals to go berserk and prove exactly how peaceful Islam is by going on a rampage and killing people.

All you have is lies and bullshit neo Nazi propoganda.

Roudy,

Hossfly,

Sherri

The real reason people hate the Jews is because it is offensive to them to say "enough is enough." Jews are not supposed to defend themselves. How dare they stand up to the world and say "Come get some."
The worm has turned and people don't like it a bit. And this worm has a stinger.
Exactly, Jews have been passive and submissive throughout their history and paid a very high price for it by those that Sherri defends. Never again means never again.

Ah, indeed, Jesus has been coopted into the palistanian so-called "history". According to it Jesus was a muslim prophet born in Bethleem, lived in Nazareth, and moved to Jerusalem. Therefore, Jesus the messiah is a palistanian incarnate, the son of "Mary the palestinian" of the "palestinian nation". Jesus is a cool shahid, a "palestinian prophet" and the first "palestinian" shahid "tortured" for that "homeland".
Such crap!
All those squatters are a nuisance, aren't they? Only an asshole, or a provocateur would establish a "clinic" in a squatting area.
CARE International condemns ...
Care doesn't care. If it did, it would advise against that squatting adventurism, of course. Care should be thinking about resettling palistanians, instead.
Arabs care much less for Palestinians than the Israelis. If given the opportunity they would slaughter them up by the thousands as they have in the past.

Forum List

Back