Islamic toilet etiquette

Arabs commonly use their left hand to wipe their arse, and their right hand to eat their food. It is an insult to offer your left hand to shake an Arabs hand.

Maybe there is a genetic predisposition in the Arabic world toward's OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). It would explain why they haven't socially progressed past the 6th century.

Arabs commonly use their left hand to wipe their arse, and their right hand to eat their food. It is an insult to offer your left hand to shake an Arabs hand.

I am right handed so I use my right hand for both.
I want to make sure I don't miss on either end... :D

the French have bidets have and find the shitty ass american concept of smearing some paper around your butt- hole and calling it good kind of disgusting

The French also have a single bar of soap shared among the entire population.

The French can go buggar off.

"The Islamic prophet Muhammad specified that one should use an odd number of stones (preferably three) to cleanse the anal orifice after defecation "
Islamic toilet etiquette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So only fake muslims use toilet paper.

do they carry their own stones or just hope to get lucky? coz Birmingham in the UK has a lot of Muslims, but not so many stones, Juss askin

I'm wondering if all the stones in the muslim world are all covered in shit? And do they eruse them when the poo dries? Throw them at each other for fun? How does all this work? :dunno:

"The Islamic prophet Muhammad specified that one should use an odd number of stones (preferably three) to cleanse the anal orifice after defecation "

do they carry their own stones or just hope to get lucky? coz Birmingham in the UK has a lot of Muslims, but not so many stones, Juss askin

I'm wondering if all the stones in the muslim world are all covered in shit? And do they eruse them when the poo dries? Throw them at each other for fun? How does all this work? :dunno:

This is fucking disgusting Ima.

Muslims WASH with water after defecating, with the left hand, and then wash their hands

It's like it was here many years ago, soak the corn cob before you wipe, in winter it was frozen, popsicle handy wipers.

This is fucking disgusting Ima.

Hey, it's not the messenger who stinks. :D

Muslims WASH with water after defecating, with the left hand, and then wash their hands

First of all, ya'll shit in a hole in the ground hanging onto straps. Now if you're trying to tell me that there's no shit where you're standing and that everyone's diarrhea makes it all perfectly into the little hole, then I have news for you, the straps are pretty nasty too. :D

Then you all use the same bar of soap. An invention that I'm not 100% sure that Muhammy even knew about.

Forum List

Back