Islamic Terrorists or Democrats: who has burned more US flags to Protest the Country?

RachelMadcow

Rookie
Mar 29, 2011
I am just here to learn about the Democrat hatred for the USA and the American people, does anyone know which anti-American Organization has burned more US Flags?

Democrats or Terrorists?

It's close but i'll go with the Democrats. For some reason those tools really do get off on burning American Flags. Stuck on Stupid i guess.

I didnt burn mine...I just quit flying it the day we invaded iraq. Since then we have entered two more....my form of saying I disagree with my country. Dissent is the greatest form of patriotism in my mind.

I am just here to learn about the Democrat hatred for the USA and the American people, does anyone know which anti-American Organization has burned more US Flags?

Democrats or Terrorists?

the boy scouts , the little ass holes have been burning flags fore years . but as X military we never touch an oath to protect the flag , and what neo-con teabaggers repigs and CR
have been attacking the constitution longer then any flag burning .
mormon want a chance on screwing with it after going after the California constitution .

enemies are all around

Democrats or Terrorists?

have you ever actually witnessed a flag burning first hand?

Democrats or Terrorists?

We know that not all Democrats are Terrorists, but almost all Terrorists vote for Democrats.

It's close but i'll go with the Democrats. For some reason those tools really do get off on burning American Flags. Stuck on Stupid i guess.

Given that you have a desecration of the American flag in your avatar,

I think you've all but wrapped up both the Ironic and Dumbass posts of the Week awards.

Forum List

Back