Islamic State group to mint own coins

OH!!! you are the bag of dung that writes for the weekly KHUTBAH FECES FLINGS ----how about a
nice preview------that sort of feces will you be flinging
this Friday???
how come no jew will answer my question about how their homes and businesses were taken by nazi then they did the same in the name of their obvious lame God to the palestinians and all the weak brits and u.s. corruptly let them do it? do you think any just God would let this injustice stand done in his name? answer you fucking cowards so you seal your souls fate in hell.

Because the Jews didn't take land that belonged to the Arabs, and the Nazis didn't do what they did because of a "God". Your Madrassa lied to you.

Now tell us how all these lands became "Muslim" if not by invasion, rape, and looting by invading Islamic savages.
your saying the nazi creed wasn't that the arien/jewish race was superior created by God to conquer all mankind? that's the same deuteronomy shit your rag says rag head. you are nazi. admit it and save your souls. please i beg of you to save your souls by admitting the sins and vanity of your silly tribes of judah?

But you Moooooslems don't think you're superior and get to kill all the unbelievers, because your "god" told you to, right? I mean all these Muslim neanderthals like ISIS, Hamas, Al queda, etc. aren't running killing innocent people because their "god" told them as Muslims they are "superior" and they get to rape and kill the infidels, right?
im trying to call myself a Christian but i'm not worthy to do so. I'm no muslim. I'm a truth teller as best I can. it's a lonely thankless job. but i'll take my thanks on the other side. i'm trying to teach you what your stupid pride is gonna bring us all. i'll teach the muslims too, but my fights with those that think they are chosen to lead us to hell of war and conquest in a land of milk and honey enough for all. but your kind has to have it all. bend or be broken into a bow.

try not to repeat that statement-----it's no fun being committed--------and after that you cannot get a gun
permit

OH!!! you are the bag of dung that writes for the weekly KHUTBAH FECES FLINGS ----how about a
this Friday???
how come no jew will answer my question about how their homes and businesses were taken by nazi then they did the same in the name of their obvious lame God to the palestinians and all the weak brits and u.s. corruptly let them do it? do you think any just God would let this injustice stand done in his name? answer you fucking cowards so you seal your souls fate in hell.

Because the Jews didn't take land that belonged to the Arabs, and the Nazis didn't do what they did because of a "God". Your Madrassa lied to you.

Now tell us how all these lands became "Muslim" if not by invasion, rape, and looting by invading Islamic savages.
your saying the nazi creed wasn't that the arien/jewish race was superior created by God to conquer all mankind? that's the same deuteronomy shit your rag says rag head. you are nazi. admit it and save your souls. please i beg of you to save your souls by admitting the sins and vanity of your silly tribes of judah?

But you Moooooslems don't think you're superior and get to kill all the unbelievers, because your "god" told you to, right? I mean all these Muslim neanderthals like ISIS, Hamas, Al queda, etc. aren't running killing innocent people because their "god" told them as Muslims they are "superior" and they get to rape and kill the infidels, right?
im trying to call myself a Christian but i'm not worthy to do so. I'm no muslim. I'm a truth teller as best I can. it's a lonely thankless job. but i'll take my thanks on the other side. i'm trying to teach you what your stupid pride is gonna bring us all. i'll teach the muslims too, but my fights with those that think they are chosen to lead us to hell of war and conquest in a land of milk and honey enough for all. but your kind has to have it all. bend or be broken into a bow.

No you're an ignorant, illiterate Mooooslem posing as a Christian. Now we're talking. :clap2:

you would be banging your head TOO----if you had to deal with the crap Haissem faces. poor kid. Things are getting so complex that a pious muzzie is not sure what
will happen to his ass when he raises it in prayer-----it could get smashed with a car bomb, DETONATED
by some mujahad from THE OTHER PARTY
are you saying that the u.s. and israel haven't been teaching the locals how to fight and haven't been arming both sides for some time? are you lying again to all hear? oh, i forgot. your a jew. that's what you do. its in your holy books to lie and deceive. I'll look it up for you but you already know where to find it. don't you?

this Friday???

Haissem-----stop banging your head on the floor-----you destroyed your frontal lobes

No you're an ignorant, illiterate Mooooslem posing as a Christian. Now we're talking. :clap2:

Poor guy----he might get excluded from the holy hajj feces fling

I would really like Sunni boy and Hassan to send me a copy of their ISIS graduation certificates.

I would really like Sunni boy and Hassan to send me a copy of their ISIS graduation certificates.

the ones IMPRINTED with "head" ink blots?----they take the head of a child----dip the nose into ink-----and dab it
on the paper -----to honor "allah"

the ones IMPRINTED with "head" ink blots?----they take the head of a child----dip the nose into ink-----and dab it
I wonder if they have to behead someone and post the video on youtube as a graduation requirement for joining ISIS. What would be their "honors" assignment?

I wonder if they have to behead someone and post the video on youtube as a graduation requirement for joining ISIS. What would be their "honors" assignment?

for SUMMA CUM LAUDE-----the ISIS graduate must
honor al nabi------by decapitating ten adult males----
five adult females ----and rape six nine year olds of any
sex

But on the other hand if someone is an ISIS supporter, those coins would be extra special.
If a person is seriously into numismatics. They can't let their personal feelings sway them when buying a coin which might or might not be a good choice as a future collectable. ........ :cool:

Thats just like the Pot calling the Kettle black Sunni, are you still spouting off stuff like that?

But on the other hand if someone is an ISIS supporter, those coins would be extra special.
If a person is seriously into numismatics. They can't let their personal feelings sway them when buying a coin which might or might not be a good choice as a future collectable. ........ :cool:

Thats just like the Pot calling the Kettle black Sunni, are you still spouting off stuff like that?

Sunni's spouting garbage all the time. It's his homework at the ISIS recruitment class. "go on the Internet and spout Islamic vomit and Jew-hate".

Sunni's spouting garbage all the time. It's his homework at the ISIS recruitment class. "go on the Internet and spout Islamic vomit and Jew-hate".
Oh i know he and i are old Nemesis here on the forums, just check the majority of my posts, XD.

i
Yes, he is . Sunni Troll never rests when it comes to spouting hate, racism, anti Semitism, lies about Israel and his favorite......Holocaust denying

remember the concept of "extra credit" in school? Well---
it existed in my public school days----one could RAISE one's marks by submitting "extra" stuff-----like an extra book report----etc. It is clear to me that it also exists in
shariah cesspits. I do know that one way to get into
medical school in Pakistan ----memorize the Koran. -----
well----such a person would certainly know how to remove a head

remember the concept of "extra credit" in school? Well---
it existed in my public school days----one could RAISE one's marks by submitting "extra" stuff-----like an extra book report----etc. It is clear to me that it also exists in
shariah cesspits. I do know that one way to get into
medical school in Pakistan ----memorize the Koran. -----
well----such a person would certainly know how to remove a head
ISIS makes little boys behead prisoners as part of their indoctrination process.

As a convert to radical Islam, Sunni missed out on this essential childhood part of being a true Sunni Muslim.

So now he's resorted to gathering ISIS coins, cheering for them, and as a new recruit and secret ISIS cell, he's hoping that one day he'll get that call to perform an "operation" for them.

Forum List

Back