Islamic Revenge?

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Holy smokes, is that why liberals defend islam...:dunno:
Islamic Revenge? Muslim Eats Enemy’s Penis to 'Cure Heartache'
A macabre true-life story and its roots in the Religion of Peace.
December 24, 2015
Raymond Ibrahim

1280px-quran_tunisia-1280x575.jpg

Is every bizarre and/or savage anecdote committed by Muslims related to Islam? Consider the following story of a man who “decapitated” the penis of his wife’s alleged rapist before ordering her to prepare it for their dinner:

[T]he bizarre tale begins in September, on the wedding night of 30-year-old Rudi Efendi and his new bride, Nuriah, in the Indonesian province of Lampung. When Efendi discovered that Nuriah was not a virgin, he demanded an explanation—and was told that she had been sexually assaulted by a man she dated.

Efendi ordered his wife to contact the alleged rapist and set up a meeting. But when the ex arrived, he found only Efendi, who proceeded to stab him to death and set him on fire—first taking care to chop off and collect his man parts.

“I was so outraged,” Efendi told reporters last month, that the only way “to cure my heartache” was to eat the victim’s genitals—which he ordered his 20-year-old wife to cook for him. He also insisted that she sit down and eat along with him.

Although the man who did this is of Muslim background (as evinced by his name and Indonesia’s status as the world’s most populous Muslim nation), one would normally conclude that such behavior—if not the killing and burning, then surely the penis eating—has nothing to do with Islam.

Yet there is that curious statement that he made: mutilating his enemy and eating his genitalia was the only way “to cure my heartache.”

As it happens, utterly mutilating and humiliating one’s enemy as a way to “heal one’s heart” is derived straight from Koran 9:14-15. “Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace, and assist you against them and heal the hearts of a believing people, and remove the rage of their hearts.”

To understand the significance of any passage from the Koran, one must turn to the sira and hadith—the biography and anecdotes of Muhammad, respectively—for context.

Koran 9:14-15 deals with the mockery, murder, and mutilation of ‘Amr bin Hisham, a pagan Arab chieftain dubbed “Abu Jahl” (“Father of Ignorance”) by Muhammad for his staunch opposition to Islam.

After ‘Amr was mortally wounded during the Battle of Badr, Abdullah ibn Mas‘ud, a close companion of Muhammad, saw the “infidel” chieftain collapsed on the ground and went to him. Among other abuses, Muhammad’s friend grabbed and pulled ‘Amr’s beard and stood on the dying man’s chest.

According to Al-Bidaya wa Al-Nihaya (“The Beginning and the End”), Ibn Kathir’s authoritative history of Islam, (and a controversial staple at Al Azhar University): “After that, he [Abdullah] slit his [‘Amr’s] head off and bore it till he placed it between the hands of the Prophet. Thus did Allah heal the hearts of the believers with it (emphasis added).”

Moreover, according to al-Alusi’s tafsir, or exegesis of Koran 9: 15-16, Abdullah dragged the decapitated head on the ground with a rope on his way to Muhammad: “Then [the angel] Gabriel, peace be upon him, came laughing and saying, ‘O prophet, you got an ear and an ear—and the head between for a bonus!’”

This question may be somewhat redundant to those knowledgeable of Islam’s arcane history—including that the prophet Muhammad reportedly insulted his enemies by telling them to “bite your father’s penis,” and early Muslim heroes cooked and devoured portions of their enemies.

Islamic Revenge? Muslim Eats Enemy’s Penis to 'Cure Heartache'

I can understand wanting to kill the guy but eating his penis??? WTF? Yeah, Mr. President, let's bring in another 10,000.

for the record------it is true that "bite your father's penis" ----is a kind of expletive
----said in Arabic----by muslims. ---Muslims also vow to "drink the blood" of the many peoples they piously despise

I can understand wanting to kill the guy but eating his penis??? WTF? Yeah, Mr. President, let's bring in another 10,000.

Same as drinking an enemies blood, it give power over the enemy. If you can consume the enemy you can defeat him. You will no longer have fear of them.
In Senior's day, syran soldiers used to dip bread in the blood of those who where were executed.

Same as drinking an enemies blood, it give power over the enemy. If you can consume the enemy you can defeat him. You will no longer have fear of them.
In Senior's day, syran soldiers used to dip bread in the blood of those who where were executed.

Penis is a HUGE ISSUE (excuse the apparent pun) ------I learned---long
ago---from muslims I encountered-------that when urinating----muslim men
are very careful to keep their penises OUT OF SIGHT from other men---not
just from women but from OTHER MEN. -----no pissing in the mens' urinals.
They seemed to consider the USA urinals in the mens' lavatory really
WEIRD

Penis is a HUGE ISSUE (excuse the apparent pun) ------I learned---long
ago---from muslims I encountered-------that when urinating----muslim men
are very careful to keep their penises OUT OF SIGHT from other men---not
just from women but from OTHER MEN. -----no pissing in the mens' urinals.
They seemed to consider the USA urinals in the mens' lavatory really
WEIRD

I remember men peeing in the street, against a wall or where ever they wanted, and they did not care who saw. Public bathrooms used to be few and far between. I'm sure there are more since the massive rebuilding, but some will follow the "old" ways no matter.

Forum List

Back