Islamic questions for Islam forum

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
I just signed up to an islamic forum at, edited out by dksuddeth However, in order to reply or post anything other than "sincere questions about Islam," I need to have 50 posts. Yeah, I can not even reply, mention anything political etc. I have started one post asking them whether they think Christians/Muslims can co-exist.

If you have any questions or ideas you want me to post in order to get past the ominous 50 post requirement, please let me know as I am interested in getting into their political discussions.

Thanks

*no links to other forums. thanks*

Originally posted by Yurt
I just signed up to an islamic forum at, url] However, in order to reply or...] Sounds like indoctrination to me. :mad:

Yeah, after reading some more recent posts by thier moderator, it appears that they do not like the surge in new member numbers after a non-muslim gets beheaded. :baby: Oooh, I feel so bad for them. Also, I am not sure anything will come about talking to them anyways. The main moderator, DOT, says we should not come on to the site with a bias for Islam or muslims, rather to learn about their peaceful religion. Dot reiterates that this is the reason for requiring 50 posts, yet:

Dot signature says this:

click here to see what the US government does not want you to know! (warning, disturbing images).

Gimme a break, you can't have it both ways!

I actually thought about joining just to incite a riot myself. However, I didn't because I dont think I can stomach that place for 50 posts. :D

What is scary is, after further poking around, alot of those posters are from America.

Better yet... instead of stomaching 50 posts, what you ought to do Yurt is post a link to this site... I would actually get enjoyment out of seeing some of the members of this forum chew them up and spit them out.
:teeth:

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Better yet... instead of stomaching 50 posts, what you ought to do Yurt is post a link to this site... I would actually get enjoyment out of seeing some of the members of this forum chew them up and spit them out.
:teeth:

Have to agree with MB, that does NOT sound like fun! :cof:

Yeah... but cmon Mtn... even you have to admit to see some of those extremists in a battle royale with the likes OCA/Jeff/RWA and countless others would be entertaining. Hell, you bring the popcorn and I'll bring the beer.

:D

Originally posted by gop_jeff
OCA vs. a few Muslim forum invaders... they wouldn't stand a chance!!!

OK, New Guy, OCA, and RWA could be amusing....but nah, still too much work. Of course now, IF Jeff would like to stay up real late and deal with the Islamic morning time.... LOL :p:

Originally posted by Kathianne
OK, New Guy, OCA, and RWA could be amusing....but nah, still too much work. Of course now, IF Jeff would like to stay up real late and deal with the Islamic morning time.... LOL :p:

I'm up for it.

Gimme RWA and OCA.

Originally posted by Kathianne

You'd have to convince my wife... she makes me go to bed and gets mad when I stay on late. :(

Originally posted by gop_jeff
You'd have to convince my wife... she makes me go to bed and gets mad when I stay on late. :(

Then let's not be inviting the interesting folks from Indymedia and such to come visit us. :p: Somehow I think your wife has a better idea. ;)

Forum List

Back