Islamic militants suspected in Moscow bombings

I live in the United States. I'm of Eastern and Southern European heritage, among other things.

Where does Eastern Europe end for you geograpically? Before or within Russia..

Within, but I'm not Chechen or Ingush or any kind of Caucasian, if you're wondering. I'm also not Russian. I support independence for the Caucasus out of a sense of human sympathy and Islamic unity; my connection is not ethnic.

Terrorists and those who make excuses for them are not human.

That's precisely why I support the overthrow of Russian rule in the region. If firing purposely on refugee caravans isn't terrorism, what is? What about issuing an ultimatum to civilians, making it clear that they would be considered "bandits" and slaughtered if they didn't leave their homes to the mercy of Russian looters? How about assassinating or kidnapping every caller for peace or advocate of human rights in the region? Russia chose this war.

That's precisely why I support the overthrow of Russian rule in the region. If firing purposely on refugee caravans isn't terrorism, what is? What about issuing an ultimatum to civilians, making it clear that they would be considered "bandits" and slaughtered if they didn't leave their homes to the mercy of Russian looters? How about assassinating or kidnapping every caller for peace or advocate of human rights in the region? Russia chose this war.
Your agree that terrorists and those who make excuses for them are less than human, and you support and excuse terrorists. :cuckoo:

Of course not. The lives of Muslims are worthless, right?
They are wasted.

I'm well aware that you love nothing more than hearing about Muslims being wasted.
No I think it is sad that every muslims life is wasted.
I do what I can, but once you believe the absurdities of Mohammad you have a tenancy to become irrational and very hard to reach, everything is about defending Mohammad rather than examining his ideology and atrocities are justified .
Its very sad.

Shit they sound like muslims Circa 623 AD

Your agree that terrorists and those who make excuses for them are less than human, and you support and excuse terrorists. :cuckoo:
I don't support operations that target civilians, nor do the leaders of the mujahideen. The righteous destruction of the Russian and Loyalist troops who terrorize civilians and destroy villages cannot be considered "terrorism." The advocates of terrorism are those who support Russia.

I don't support operations that target civilians, nor do the leaders of the mujahideen. The righteous destruction of the Russian and Loyalist troops who terrorize civilians and destroy villages cannot be considered "terrorism." The advocates of terrorism are those who support Russia.
You support cowards who go after commuters and school shildren rather than their target because their target is strong.

I don't support cowards. You do.

We all know why they didn't go after KGB. KGB would kick their ass. Commuters (and school children) can't.

Fucking cowards.

:lol:

KGB terrorists are nothing. The mujahideen regularly engaged and killed Russian Spetsnaz before the Russians were forced to withdraw. Your faux outrage here is a predictable expression of your general disdain for Muslims; the Russians are the ones who slaughter children.

We all know why they didn't go after KGB. KGB would kick their ass. Commuters (and school children) can't.

Fucking cowards.

KGB terrorists are nothing. The mujahideen regularly engaged and killed Russian Spetsnaz before the Russians were forced to withdraw. Your faux outrage here is a predictable expression of your general disdain for Muslims; the Russians are the ones who slaughter children.
Really? Beslan.

More of your Muslim bullshit.

They are wasted.

I'm well aware that you love nothing more than hearing about Muslims being wasted.
I do what I can, but once you believe the absurdities of Mohammad you have a tenancy to become irrational and very hard to reach, everything is about defending Mohammad rather than examining his ideology and atrocities are justified .
Its very sad.

I didn't have the good fortune of being born into a faithful family. Studying my religion is something I had to do largely on my own, and I would not have committed myself to it if I had any doubt about the righteousness of Islam and the messenger of God (SAWS). You would find your life far more enjoyable if you chose to focus on something positive rather than single-mindedly devoting yourself to slandering the religion of truth.

Fucking cowards.

Really? Beslan.

More of your Muslim bullshit.
Beslan? Elistanzhy. Grozny. Novy Sharoy. Katyr-Yurt. Shali. Grozny again. Alkhan-Yurt. Novye Aldi. The list goes on and on, but none of this is of concern to you because the children slaughtered there didn't practice a religion that you like.

No, in the eyes of the resistance such operations have no legitimacy. We ourselves were horrified by what they did in Beslan. Because we know the concrete facts of what our people hoped for, how it all began. - Doka Umarov.​

Its very sad.

A good subject to understand the hopeless nature in Chechnya where Religion extremism can advance, are the books of Anna Politkovskaya, the Russian female Journalist, who was shot and provoked international outcry.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/1860468977/]Amazon.com: The Dirty War (9781860468971): Anna Politkovskaya, Thomas de Waal: Books[/ame]

Anna Politkovskaya: A Small Corner of Hell

You remember those Pollonium poisoning stories on airflights?
The Russian exilant that died by the Pollonium poisoning was the one who accused the Russian State of murdering Politkovskaya and
was writing a book on Russian concentration camps in Chechnya:
Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Assassination of Anna Politkovskaya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muscovy dates back to 1238, and predates the forced conversion of Chenchens.

In fact, the Muscovy state fought for centuries to free itself from Islamic invaders called the Golden Hoard.

So you can then say that Russians killing Muslims now is blow back for all those invasions and forced conversions, using the logic of Bin ladn and other Jihadi types.

Yuschchenko, leader of Velvet Revolution in Ukraine:
Don't f* with the Russians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victims_of_poisoning
20041124-083122_58283a.jpg

Muscovy dates back to 1238, and predates the forced conversion of Chenchens.
There was no forced conversion of the Chechens, so I suppose you're right about that. Never mind that the territorial boundaries of the Grand Duchy of Moscow never came close to the Caucasus. Islam in the Caucasus predates any Russian incursion into the region.

In fact, the Muscovy state fought for centuries to free itself from Islamic invaders called the Golden Hoard.
By the time the Mongols had adopted Islam, Ivan I was cooperating with them.

So you can then say that Russians killing Muslims now is blow back for all those invasions and forced conversions, using the logic of Bin ladn and other Jihadi types.
That might make a lick of sense if the Mongols were Muslims when they pillaged Moscow.

Forum List

Back