Islamic militants suspected in Moscow bombings

Islam Question and Answer - Was Islam spread by the sword?
Was Islam spread by the sword?

Question:
Some enemies of the religion claim that Islam was spread by the sword. What is your response to that?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Islam was spread by proof and evidence, in the case of those who listened to the message and responded to it. And it was spread by strength and the sword in the case of those who stubbornly resisted, until they had no choice and had to submit to the new reality.

And Allaah is the source of strength. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions, and grant them peace.

Fataawaa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 12/14

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Islam spread by means of proof and evidence to Was Islam spread by the sword?

Question:
Was Islam spread by the sword?.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

We have already stated in question no. 34830 that jihad is of two types: taking the initiative in fighting and jihad in self-defence.

Undoubtedly taking the initiative in fighting has a great effect in spreading Islam and bringing people into the religion of Allaah in crowds. Hence the hearts of the enemies of Islam are filled with fear of jihad.

Snip

those who listened to the message and responded to it, and it spread by means of force and the sword to those who were stubborn and arrogant, until they were overwhelmed and became no longer stubborn, and submitted to that reality.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

I'm sorry; that does not prove that Islam was spread in the Caucasus by "killing people." That was simply a demonstration of your ability to fall back on irrelevancies when you're asked to substantiate your silly ramblings.

I'm sorry; that does not prove that Islam was spread in the Caucasus by "killing people." That was simply a demonstration of your ability to fall back on irrelevancies when you're asked to substantiate your silly ramblings.

It serves my purpose .
Islam is spread by the sword .
Relax , this isn't news.

It serves my purpose .
Relax , this isn't news.

I'm sorry; that does not prove that Islam was spread in the Caucasus by "killing people." That was simply an attempt to draw attention away from your failure to provide specific evidence in support of the claim you made earlier. Please, continue to entertain me by failing to back up your assertions.

It serves my purpose .
Relax , this isn't news.

I'm sorry; that does not prove that Islam was spread in the Caucasus by "killing people." That was simply an attempt to draw attention away from your failure to provide specific evidence in support of the claim you made earlier. Please, continue to entertain me by failing to back up your assertions.
You forget your place .
I dont answer your questions.

Was Islam spread by the sword?

Question:
Some enemies of the religion claim that Islam was spread by the sword. What is your response to that?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Islam was spread by proof and evidence, in the case of those who listened to the message and responded to it. And it was spread by strength and the sword in the case of those who stubbornly resisted, until they had no choice and had to submit to the new reality.

And Allaah is the source of strength. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions, and grant them peace.

Fataawaa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 12/14

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Islam spread by means of proof and evidence to Was Islam spread by the sword?

Question:
Was Islam spread by the sword?.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

We have already stated in question no. 34830 that jihad is of two types: taking the initiative in fighting and jihad in self-defence.

Undoubtedly taking the initiative in fighting has a great effect in spreading Islam and bringing people into the religion of Allaah in crowds. Hence the hearts of the enemies of Islam are filled with fear of jihad.

Snip

those who listened to the message and responded to it, and it spread by means of force and the sword to those who were stubborn and arrogant, until they were overwhelmed and became no longer stubborn, and submitted to that reality.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

OH MY

Chechnya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Early history
In classical times the northern slopes of the Caucasus mountains were inhabited by the Circassians on the west and the Avars on the east. In between them, the Zygians occupied Zyx[citation needed], the areas of north Ossetia, the Balkar, the Ingush and the Chechen republics today. Chechnya is a region in the Northern Caucasus which has been in almost constant battle against foreign rule since the 15th century. Eventually the Chechens converted to Islam and tensions began to die down with the Turks; however conflicts with their Christian neighbours, the Georgians and the Cossacks, as well as with their Buddhist Kalmyks neighbours intensified. The Russian Terek Cossack Host was secretly established in Chechnya in 1577 by free Cossacks resettled from the Volga to the Terek River.

SOMETHINGS NEVER CHANGE

Hate crimes force Jews out of Malmo

Anti-Semitic threats come from Muslim communitySOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE

MALMO, Sweden

Marcus Eilenberg is a Swedish Jew whose family roots in Malmo run deep. His paternal grandparents were Holocaust survivors who found shelter in this southern Swedish city in 1945. His wife's parents fled to Sweden from communist Poland in the 1960s.

Now the 32-year-old law firm associate feels the welcome for Jews is running out, and he is moving to Israel with his wife and two children in May. He says he knows at least 15 other Jews who are leaving for a similar reason.

That reason, he says, is a rise in hate crimes against Jews in Malmo, and a sense that local authorities have little desire to deal with a problem that has exposed a crack in Sweden's image as a bastion of tolerance and a haven for distressed ethnic groups.

Anti-Semitic crimes in Europe have usually been associated with the far right, but Shneur Kesselman, an Orthodox rabbi, says the threat now comes from Muslims.

"In the past five years I've been here, I think you can count on your hand how many incidents there have been from the extreme right," he said. "In my personal experience, it's 99 percent Muslims."

Hate crimes force Jews out of Malmo - Washington Times

(...)
Much to the dismay of people like you and Putin, we refuse to be oppressed and slaughtered.
(...)

What is your nationality / ethnicity if I may ask?
You do not have to answer, just if you want.

(...)
Much to the dismay of people like you and Putin, we refuse to be oppressed and slaughtered.
(...)

What is your nationality / ethnicity if I may ask?
You do not have to answer, just if you want.

I live in the United States. I'm of Eastern and Southern European heritage, among other things.

Forum List

Back