Islamic Law to Be Imposed in Parts of Pakistan

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
PESHAWAR, Pakistan — The government agreed to impose Islamic law and suspend a military offensive across a large swath of northwest Pakistan on Monday in concessions aimed at pacifying a spreading Taliban insurgency there.

The announcement came after talks with local Islamists, including one closely linked to the Taliban.

The move will likely concern the United States, which has warned Pakistan that such peace agreements allow Al Qaeda and Taliban militants operating near the Afghan border time to rearm and regroup

FOXNews.com - Islamic Law to Be Imposed in Parts of Pakistan - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

How about you cut the left-wing crap.

I'll bet you love the NYTimes, and the rest of the Obama pom-pom wavers. Fox is much more center than the ones you'd lap up.

The New York Times and their blatant corporate bias is nothing short of revolting. Obama is a shiny Svengali who cannot end the capitalist business cycle and will not reverse trade liberalization.

Is there a reputable source?

I'll bet you love the NYTimes, and the rest of the Obama pom-pom wavers. Fox is much more center than the ones you'd lap up.

Fox's account was directly from the Associated Press. Everytime he pulls that "Fox is unreliable" shit he looks just like the DUmbAzz he is..

PESHAWAR, Pakistan — The government agreed to impose Islamic law and suspend a military offensive across a large swath of northwest Pakistan on Monday in concessions aimed at pacifying a spreading Taliban insurgency there.

The announcement came after talks with local Islamists, including one closely linked to the Taliban.

The move will likely concern the United States, which has warned Pakistan that such peace agreements allow Al Qaeda and Taliban militants operating near the Afghan border time to rearm and regroup

FOXNews.com - Islamic Law to Be Imposed in Parts of Pakistan - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News
Lovely. In an effort to appease the Taliban they let the Taliban dictate to them.

Every country is free to choose which legal system it want to live under.
It's freedom and it's democracy.

I wonder if you are concerned about the growing tendency of the German electorate to be dissatisfied with democracy, and a wish for a return to government by a strongman. Seig heil.

And, if so, how and what type of pressure should be applied. Pakistan too?

I wonder if you are concerned about the growing tendency of the German electorate to be dissatisfied with democracy, and a wish for a return to government by a strongman. Seig heil.

And, if so, how and what type of pressure should be applied. Pakistan too?

I am not aware of the situation in Germany but if they choose to have "a strong man" to rule over them, they are free to do that as long as they respect the borders of the neighboring nations

actually when woman are denied equal citizenship that's no longer freedom or democracy.
:eusa_pray:

not too mention it's fricking pathetic.

I am not aware of the situation in Germany but if they choose to have "a strong man" to rule over them, they are free to do that as long as they respect the borders of the neighboring nations

right right

and when my neighbor beats his wife and children that's none of my business...

up yours.

Lovely. In an effort to appease the Taliban they let the Taliban dictate to them.
Actually, the average Afghan citizen was much happier under Taliban rule than they were under the Warlords.

The Taliban reinstituted morality and safety that they never had under the Warloars.

But when the US invaded the Warlords once again took over and brutalized the people.

Now the US pays the Warlords money to help them stay in power.

The people hate them and that's why thet help the Taliban.

Last edited:
Is there a reputable source?

Really Wonder Chick?

Much more center? Might wanna hear what Rupert Murdoch (you know.....the owner of FAUX Noise), has to say about his viewers.......

Assimilated Press: Rupert Murdoch Calls Fox News Viewers Morons & White Trash

right right

and when my neighbor beats his wife and children that's none of my business...

up yours.

It's none of my business to interfere in someone's life. Because if this happens, I would be giving others the same right to interfere in my way of life.

actually when woman are denied equal citizenship that's no longer freedom or democracy.
:eusa_pray:

not too mention it's fricking pathetic.

And who denied equal citizenship for women?! Muslim women were given political rights 1400 years ago.

Yo, Truly A Shit (TAS), you may wish to re-examine your statements.

Are they REALLY equal to men over there? The news, as well as several other places would beg to differ with you. Islam is a fucked up belief system that follows a demon named Allah, which is about conformity, domination and death.

And no, they don't give equal rights to their women, otherwise the burkah would not be required for fundamental Islamic women, as well as fucking moronic groups like the Taliban (the self appointed leaders of Islam today), throwing acid on girls that want to learn.

Didn't your fucked up book called the Koran say that "ilm" (knowledge) is supposed to be pursued by EVERYONE?

Try again dickwad.

Forum List

Back