Islamic law adopted in Britain

Oh well, of course, and any muslim lady who defies her husband and says she is not going to abide by Sharia ruling is well maybe in a little danger. We have had honor killings here in the United States. Any in UK???

Any woman of any religion who takes out a restraining order is also at risk. You can't let the legal system be taken hostage by fear of a few maniacs.

Any woman of any religion who takes out a restraining order is also at risk. You can't let the legal system be taken hostage by fear of a few maniacs.

the difference is of course that Sharia law and religion are one and the same. No seperation fo church and state.

If this was because he was obliged to do that because of his religion, then there would be hardly any Muslim women left in the world. :cuckoo:

I think you have that "head up your arse" syndrome, and are quite happy that way. No need to go any furthur. :clap2:

I think you have that "head up your arse" syndrome, and are quite happy that way. No need to go any furthur. :clap2:

Did you even read the article you linked too? It explains better than I can that honor killing has nothing to do with Islam or any other religion. It's symptom of a sick mind. Do you know that crimes of passion were until recently rarely punished in Italy, just about the most Catholic country there is.

You anti Muslim fruitcakes remind me of the Nazi sympathizers of pre war Germany.

Women: Violence: Honor Killing of Women in America and Abroad

Texas cab driver kills both his daughters because they were becoming "westernized" ring any bells. Google is your friend.

so one guy loses his mind and that somehow should prohibit people from resolving internal disputes in a way they wish?

google may be my friend, but one anecdote isn't dispositive of anything.

I've raised the example of catholicism a number of times... no one's responded to that. Do you think Catholics should be prohibited from getting religious anulments?

so one guy loses his mind and that somehow should prohibit people from resolving internal disputes in a way they wish?

I've raised the example of catholicism a number of times... no one's responded to that. Do you think Catholics should be prohibited from getting religious anulments?

Those annulments are a joke! How does the Vatican expect anyone to take them seriously with loopholes to the anti divorce decrees like that?

But if that's what floats their boats, who cares? Who has time to care what any religious group does as long as it doesn't infringe on anyone's civil rights or abuse the principal of seperation of church and state.

Those annulments are a joke! How does the Vatican expect anyone to take them seriously with loopholes to the anti divorce decrees like that?

But if that's what floats their boats, who cares? Who has time to care what any religious group does as long as it doesn't infringe on anyone's civil rights or abuse the principal of seperation of church and state.

I figure my religion has enough stuff that's weird to other people that I don't really think about what other people do.....

until it affects others.

And I agree about whatever floats their boat. I mean, who cares?

:cuckoo: Welcome to the US version of Michael Collins:lol:

Ahh, yet another would-be "Royal Marine" coming up short...

In this case, we're treated to yet another Brit that wants to disagree but she can't specify on that which she's disagreeing...

Now it might be that she wants to contest that the British subject maintains government protections for the human right to self defense. But to do so she'll have to explain how it is that British subjects are no longer allowed to arm themselves for personal protections; she'll need to explain why British subjects are being prosecuted for actions they've taken in defense of their lives...

It may be that she's arguing that the British culture is not succumbing to left-think... but then she'll have to explain the litanny of leftwing policies being advanced by the British legislature...

But of course it's unlikely that we'll ever know, as her intellectual prowess makes British dental hygeine look like the cutting edge... When it's all said and done, the one thing on which you can count with regard to a "Royal Marine" is that they'll come up short...

But hey... who knows? I say, BRING IT ON!

if they kill their women and children yes! does that help?

Did you even read the article you linked too? It explains better than I can that honor killing has nothing to do with Islam or any other religion. It's symptom of a sick mind. Do you know that crimes of passion were until recently rarely punished in Italy, just about the most Catholic country there is.

You anti Muslim fruitcakes remind me of the Nazi sympathizers of pre war Germany.

so what other religion or culture can you point out to me that does "honor killing"

oh and btw, labeling me anti-muslim does your cause no good. I am anti-honor killing. I don't care who you are. Okay, go back to watching where the moon don't shine.

Ahh, yet another would-be "Royal Marine" coming up short...

In this case, we're treated to yet another Brit that wants to disagree but she can't specify on that which she's disagreeing...

Now it might be that she wants to contest that the British subject maintains government protections for the human right to self defense. But to do so she'll have to explain how it is that British subjects are no longer allowed to arm themselves for personal protections; she'll need to explain why British subjects are being prosecuted for actions they've taken in defense of their lives...

It may be that she's arguing that the British culture is not succumbing to left-think... but then she'll have to explain the litanny of leftwing policies being advanced by the British legislature...

But of course it's unlikely that we'll ever know, as her intellectual prowess makes British dental hygeine look like the cutting edge... When it's all said and done, the one thing on which you can count with regard to a "Royal Marine" is that they'll come up short...

But hey... who knows? I say, BRING IT ON!

Hey! You piece of pavement pizza! Firstly, as I'm sure you really know I ain't a female. Secondly, I would never, ever consider insulting or demeaning your service as a US Marine (although I'll not hesitate to insult you personally), so kindly don't fuckingwell attempt to demean my service as a Royal Marine!!!!

As for the rest of your post, what the fuck does it have to do with the op or courts of arbitration????

As I said before, youy're no better than that arsehole collins.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Hey! You piece of pavement pizza! Firstly, as I'm sure you really know I ain't a female.

Well you're a Brit and there's so little difference between a British male and a female... Oh sure, there's the whole biologicla thing, but you girls are so thoroughly feminized that I prefer to speak to the voice you project...

Secondly, I would never, ever consider insulting or demeaning your service as a US Marine (although I'll not hesitate to insult you personally), so kindly don't fuckingwell attempt to demean my service as a Royal Marine!!!!

Then you should probably keep your dick smoker shut...

As for the rest of your post, what the fuck does it have to do with the op or courts of arbitration????

I spoke to the British Law which has provided Islam with the means to put its nose under the tent of British jurisprudence... Now looks sis... The fact is that if it is, as you assert, 'just a matter of arbitration', then pray tell what IS THE BASIS FOR THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT TO AUTHORIZE SUCH.

Reason suggests that ANY group can arbitrate within the scope of their organization... I'm a Southern Baptists, our church arbitrates problems between members as a matter of routine. There has been no recognition by the US Government that the Baptists are arbitrating problems between members... Same with the Kiwanis Club and any number of private organizations.

So reason again suggests that what you're facing here is a MUCH more significant issue and one you've allowed to be established by the most aggressive religion on earth.

You're entitled to your opinion sis, but Britain is done for. Your culture has embraced secular humanism, which rests on nothing but one principle-less dogmatic cliche after another... as noted above in the post you sought to disrespect, the Muslims are coming for control of Europe and you idiots are too busy being understanding oftheir culture to recognize that their erasing yours.

Frankly I don't give a damn... We'll kill all of you if that is what it takes. Now I would prefer that you idiots get to work fighting them first, before you come beggin' us to sacrifice men and treasure to save you from the problems your feminized culture brought onto yourselves... AGAIN!

As I said before, youy're no better than that arsehole collins.

Yeah I saw that the first time... I dismissed it out of hand as yet another impotent thrust resting on a flaccid little retort... We're all entitled to our opinions Mate; your problem is that your opinions are weak and baseless and there isn't much value to be found in those...

But, you're doin' the very BEST you can, God bless ya.

Hey Ravi, LOOK!!! He's calling a man he disagrees with a woman again...

I guess being female is up there with "liberal" as his top insults...

lol...
I guess there is some truth in the idea that you demonize what you fear the most. In his case, it seems to be women.

Forum List

Back