Islamic Court in Texas

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
Looks like under that ten gallon hat is a pile of rolled cloth. Islam has invaded the heart of texas, it's court system, and won.

Is there really an Islamic Court in Texas? In a divorce case appealed back in 2003 an appeals court appears to have upheld sharia in a divorce case, which kind-of takes your breath away, now doesn't it? Is could be a dangerous precedent for our democracy. Don't we all have to abide by the laws of our city, state and country?

Anytime, any religious agreement is allowed to dominate, it should alarm you.

Critiques have been arguing for quite a while that Islamists are chipping away at out laws. This may be a good example:

1. The Parties agree to arbitrate all existing issues among them in the above mentioned Cause Numbers in the appropriate District Court, which includes the Divorce Case, the child custody of the [sic] Noor Qaddura and Farah Qaddura, the determination of each party's responsibilities and duties according to the Islamic rules of law by Texas Islamic Court.

(Cont.) Ever heard of the Texas Islamic Court?

Looks like under that ten gallon hat is a pile of rolled cloth. Islam has invaded the heart of texas, it's court system, and won.

Is there really an Islamic Court in Texas? In a divorce case appealed back in 2003 an appeals court appears to have upheld sharia in a divorce case, which kind-of takes your breath away, now doesn't it? Is could be a dangerous precedent for our democracy. Don't we all have to abide by the laws of our city, state and country?

Anytime, any religious agreement is allowed to dominate, it should alarm you.

Critiques have been arguing for quite a while that Islamists are chipping away at out laws. This may be a good example:

1. The Parties agree to arbitrate all existing issues among them in the above mentioned Cause Numbers in the appropriate District Court, which includes the Divorce Case, the child custody of the [sic] Noor Qaddura and Farah Qaddura, the determination of each party's responsibilities and duties according to the Islamic rules of law by Texas Islamic Court.

(Cont.) Ever heard of the Texas Islamic Court?

I don't have a problem with it because "The Parties agree to....." Now I would have a problem if the case was sent to the Texas Islamic Court because one of the parties requested it. I see this as an great example of freedom in action. Personally, I would never allow a religious court have authority over me.....

Bomb threat at SHSU in Huntsville TX. Gotta go.

Forum List

Back