Islamic community forms in the USA

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Islamic Community Forms Own Government, In the USA

In Hancock, NY an Islamic community that sits on 80 acres of land has decided to form its own government. They call their community: The Town of Islamberg. They have their own mayor, deputy mayor and five town council members. None of them are elected, of course.

They say that Muslims want to take over the States. I guess it is starting in NY:mad:

A quote from the leader of that community, when asked about whether his group were aligned with terrorists

"Why?... Muslims in America are better off in America than anywhere else in the world. They have more freedom, more facilities of life. Ok, they do something against their country, where will they go? I don't want them that's their country. Muslims in America will never do anything negative against their country. That's my directive to you, and to them."[1]

Islamberg, New York - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Hancock, NY an Islamic community that sits on 80 acres of land has decided to form its own government. They call their community: The Town of Islamberg. They have their own mayor, deputy mayor and five town council members. None of them are elected, of course.

They say that Muslims want to take over the States. I guess it is starting in NY:mad:

And they founded this community almost 30 years ago.

Given how right wingers are arguing over race politics from the 1960s as some kind of indicator of the modern day, this thread is technically cutting edge.

On the plus side that simplifies longistics for part of the War on Terror. Our troops can commute.

Given how right wingers are arguing over race politics from the 1960s as some kind of indicator of the modern day, this thread is technically cutting edge.
Is that so? I've heard that the best recipe for repeating history is ignoring it, Mr. Brunswick. :talk2hand:

Sorry bout that,

1. *DARKNESS*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Texas Terror Enclave Exposed

February 25, 2014 by Ryan Mauro

eeuu.jpg

The Clarion Project just disclosed the existence of a terrorist enclave in Texas last week, bringing new attention to a network of at least 22 Jamaat ul-Fuqra “Islamic villages” across the country. Newly-declassified documents reveal that the FBI privately considers ul-Fuqra to be a terrorist group, but remains operational in the U.S. because of the State Department.

The “Islamic villages” belong to Muslims of the Americas, an extension of Pakistani cleric Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani’s Jamaat ul-Fuqra terrorist group. Its headquarters is “Islamberg” in Hancock, N.Y and two of the group’s seized videotapes prove that these sites are used for guerilla warfare training. One recording shows women at Islamberg in military fatigue receiving such instructions.

The FBI files released by Clarion confirm that the most loyal MOA members go to Pakistan for advanced religious and terrorist training under Sheikh Gilani. This travel is apparently done through an MOA entity named the American Muslim Medical Relief Team. The website has photos of members in Kashmir. The MOA has also posted videos of members working at “Gillaniville” under Gilani’s watch.

Last week, The Blaze aired a blockbuster half-hour episode of “For the Record” titled “Sleeper Cell” about Jamaat ul-Fuqra featuring the documents obtained by Clarion. The discovery of the camp near the town of Sweeny in Brazoria County, Texas was covered on “Fox and Friends” and the Fox News website. Media Matters immediately responded with a hit piece describing me as “anti-Muslim” that was then distributed by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR).

The Texas enclave has existed since the late 1980s, according to locals interviewed by ACT For America Houston. The FBI documents show that the Bureau discovered it following a tip from an informant in New York and detected the movement of trailers to the site in December 2001.

The site is referred to as “Mahmoudberg” by MOA members. In 2010, an MOA entity named the American Muslim Ladies Club established a Texas chapter at the enclave.

A 2007 FBI document says that the enclave hosts a former leader of the 440-acre “Baladullah” commune in California that was shut down and had armed guards, U-Haul dealership and even an airstrip. Its founder was convicted in 2006 of overseeing a charter school scam at the commune. Other members of Baladullah were arrested for illegal weapons trafficking and murdering a police officer.

“The MOA is now an autonomous organization which possesses an infrastructure capable of planning and mounting terrorist campaigns overseas and within the U.S.”

“The documented propensity for violence by this organization supports the belief the leadership of the MOA extols membership to pursue a policy of jihad or holy war against individuals or groups it considers enemies of Islam, which includes the U.S. Government.”

Responsible reporters must relentlessly demand answers from the State Department in the wake of these new revelations.

Texas Terror Enclave Exposed | FrontPage Magazine

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. The People Of America, You Are Fucking Stupid!
2. Look who you voted for twice.
3. That is *ALL*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yeah, just like BushII...

1. Funny, when Bush II farted it was a better idea than Obama has ever had. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

When BushII was farting it sounded like him speaking, he was talking out his ass a lot, only with a deeper voice...

the muslimes have been moving into the U.S.A. since the mid to late 1970's... in S. Commiefornia that i KNOW of. AND that is a fact !!

Forum List

Back