Islamaphobia is a lie as well. It's spread like wild fire around the world that every country who ha

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Islamaphobia is a lie as well. It's spread like wild fire around the world that every country who has taken in muslim immigrants in mass numbers recently due to events in Syria are experiencing muslims gang raping their female citizens along with violent attacks and muslims shunning the laws of the country while sticking with their sharia garbage. Just like they are doing with 6 cities in Canada now, blocking your right to freedom of speech to suit their sharia. Sharia law is a real threat. Sharia allows the beheading of non muslims as well the stoning to death of non muslims. Sharia allows children under ten to be raped. Sharia allows women not wearing muslim attire to be raped then executed for being raped.

They are calling being concerned with validity as many news stories circulating the globe reveals just cause for concern an irrational fear thus made up the lie islamaphobe. A rational and very real cause for concern is not an irrational fear and phobias are irrational fears.

They did the same thing with homosexuals while ignoring the fact that every heterosexual on the planet is naturally repulsed with those born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with having sex with one another and proof of this simple fact is that we are not bi sexual and we are not homosexual. We are heterosexuals! There is no such thing as a homophpobe or transaphobe. I think that the globalists used these homosexual lies and deceptions as a test on several countries to try and determine how gullible citizens can be when being fed such rhetoric. Now that they succeeded forcing those lies and deceptions on the public, here comes the big banger with this islamophobia rhetoric!

Then we have Muslim dictators using our elected official sock puppets to further betray the country with BLM distracting the publics attention from a very real threat called muslims immigrating and sharia garbage as they continue to divide the country! From what I have seen in statistic was more blacks are being killed by blacks than cops but you don't see this BLM marching against them do you, no they march to try and make cops quite out of fear while killing them so without cops we descend into anarchy and under martial law is likely when traitors in office will push for muslims to come in like crazy so they can vote in sharia by the next election as with the USA martial law would postpone any election! Sickening that there are no protocols to remove traitors from office!

Canada needs to take those six cities back immediately as do USA with such cities as Dearborn Michigan and remove sharia garbage and threat permanently. They make it illegal to reveal a real threat called sharia in such cities and expecting their citizens to cower while muslims can then get away with murder because if you mention it was a muslim who did the murder or rape in those cities, apparently you get charged with islamophobia. This is pathetic as is our elected official traitors who need to be removed immediately. Lobbyists paying elected officials money to force their dictation must be criminalized! It's not just terrorist or extremists that is the only threat, it is muslims and their sharia garbage!

CTvPudNVAAAYaei.png

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I wonder if the Islamists' cutting off of heads and setting people on fire has anything to do with that?

Or the suicide bombers including women decked out like witches with suicide vests on underneath.

Aren't you worried to ?!

Muhummad INVENTED islamo-phobia. Hatred of muslims is THE LIBEL which muslims have cited as the REASON they have for committing acts of terrorism thruout the world. Muhummad started it early in his career when he was a caravan robber. He had to have a REASON to rob the caravans and enslave captives----so the REASON was "they hate me"-----"because they hate me----I have a right to rob, enslave, rape and murder" Later on he attacked villages and finally whole cities. THAT's the reason for the claims of
"ISLAMOPHOBIA" It is all in the koran---ALLAH has granted and, in fact, is pleased with muslims who attack, murder, rape, pillage and enslave ANY people who "hate" muslims----that includes ALL NON MUSLIMS. The proof that a people "HATES" muslims is simple------they are not muslims----any
person who does not hate muslims IS a muslim---ie---becomes a muslim. There is one exception----muhummad recognized that some people do not KNOW about islam----therefore in his endless benevolence----he allows that nations can be offered an OPPORTUNITY to be muslim----if the nation refuses----it becomes a legal object of attack, murder, rape, pillage and enslavement. It is all in the koran.

now you know ISLAMOPHOBIA had been around a LONG
time------since the birth of muhummad......in Mecca---in fact,
even before that. ------since the inception of the universe

• Banned
I don't hate anyone or anything but that doesn't mean that ones actions do not disgust me and that doesn't mean that ones ignorance doesn't infuriate me! And that most certainly doesn't mean I am going to sit back and do nothing while traitors in office sell out citizens of their country while putting our families in danger to a real threat called sharia! Being against a real threat while raising awareness to this threat is not a phobia it is a valid concern at a red flag level, a phobia describes and irrational fear nd I don't see anyone here or anywhere contesting that fact with so much as a shred of validity!

Methods used by traitors is to try and hide this real threat by desperately scrambling to revert to terrorist and extremist activity as the only threat when sharia is the long term threat.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Unfortunately Islamaphobia is alive and well, evidence of that can be found on this very forum.
So is ignorance alive and well.

So is media cover ups and propaganda alive and well.

So is social engineering and deception by our government and schools alive and well.

So is B.S. excuse making by the left telling us how big of Islamophobes we are in order to allow the left to keep doing nothing about this enormous threat alive and well.

It kind of sickens some of us that you and yours are good at accusing those trying to do something about Islamic terror and black crime ---- but then, like Obama the traitor, you do NOTHING AT ALL except to tell us we are the problem.

Maybe it’s only because too many in the West have ignored God or do not care what God is saying IS THE PROBLEM.

Unfortunately Islamaphobia is alive and well, evidence of that can be found on this very forum.

For good reason.

The irony is -- anybody who knows anything about Islam and voices any very rational objections to its nature is being called "phobic" by blithering idiots completely incapable of reason and who are ignorant of the meaning of the word.

For good reason.

The irony is -- anybody who knows anything about Islam and voices any very rational objections to its nature is being called "phobic" by blithering idiots completely incapable of reason and who are ignorant of the meaning of the word.

C. Clayton Jones---has found "EVIDENCE" of the evanaescent THING called islamophobia on this
very board-----lets ask him to cited that EVIDENCE

For good reason.

C. Clayton Jones---has found "EVIDENCE" of the evanaescent THING called islamophobia on this
very board-----lets ask him to cited that EVIDENCE

Mr. C. Clayton Jones-----we are still waiting for evidence of the
"islamophobia" that you claim exists on this board

For good reason.

I had nothing against Islam until 9/11 . Not being an American you might wonder it that should concern me. But since the 9/11 attack we in Britain have had the tube and bus bombing, and videos of ISIS beheading British citizens who were aid workers, just trying to help people. Then we had the Lee Rigby attack where Muslim's killed a soldier on the streets of London.

So yea ! we have reasons to despise, fear and hate Islam.

For good reason.

I had nothing against Islam until 9/11 . Not being an American you might wonder it that should concern me. But since the 9/11 attack we in Britain have had the tube and bus bombing, and videos of ISIS beheading British citizens who were aid workers, just trying to help people. Then we had the Lee Rigby attack where Muslim's killed a soldier on the streets of London.

that's not islamo-phobia----- Ask a muslim what muslims
know about islamo-phobia. I heard about it from muslims
in the USA ----almost 50 years ago (and since))

yep.

Much in the same way we have plenty of reasons to fear any other anti-humanist totalitarian ideology that seeks supremacy and acts as the proverbial foot that would stamp on the human face forever.

It's funny how it is profoundly stupid people never apply the word phobia to the rejection of any other ideology or cult. Are people "phobic" if they reject Nazis? How about Scientology or the KKK? Are those people "phobic"? No, of course not, yet stupid people apply this term for no other reason than the fact that those who seek to expand this ideology have trained them to do so.

That scares me as much as the nature of the wretched totalitarianism of the ideology, itself.

yep.

Much in the same way we have plenty of reasons to fear any other anti-humanist totalitarian ideology that seeks supremacy and acts as the proverbial foot that would stamp on the human face forever.

It's funny how it is profoundly stupid people never apply the word phobia to the rejection of any other ideology or cult. Are people "phobic" if they reject Nazis? How about Scientology or the KKK? Are those people "phobic"? No, of course not, yet stupid people apply this term for no other reason than the fact that those who seek to expand this ideology have trained them to do so.

That scares me as much as the nature of the wretched totalitarianism of the ideology, itself.

Muslims invented the idea of "ISLAMOPHOBIA" ----although
the word, as far as I know, is fairly new---to the English language. It is a firm Islamic "article of faith"---the non-muslims are out to DESTROY ISLAM. It all started with
Muhummad who was PERSECUTED by non-muslims----for
reasons not clear------it is so noted in the koran. Lots of people were OUT TO KILL muhummad and all his followers---who had never harmed a fly. Later on -----the idea that ALL
non muslims are out to DESTROY ISLAM was pinned into the
ideology. It might be interesting for someone in the etymology field to try to figure out when the term (in English) ISLAMOPHOBIA got invented and inserted into lingo. In Arabic---the term KAFIR means a person who DENIES THE TRUTH (ie the truth of islam) Such a person is, therefore,
EVIL In semitic languages the three letter thingy is
K F R. The little hat muslims wear is called KUFI (because it covers,,'the head' ) Another name for a yarmulke is KIPPA (F sound goes to P sound----ask a linguist---but it does. In any case-----it is the KAFIR who denies islam and
wished to destroy it thus the ENEMEEEEE OF ISLAAAAAM----an ISLAMOPHOBIC. Muslim children learn---early on, that
their role in life is to DEFEND ISLAM <<< that is jihad

Forum List

Back