Islam

plb4333

Rookie
Nov 29, 2011
Personally I believe there's not enough of the ''Islamophobia''. The ones that cry out with saying ''stop the Islamophobia'', are only trying to stop the criticism of Islam. Nothing else. We need MORE fear of ISLAM and stop their spread to World domination. No one should have to abide by their Quran. Women are 2nd rated, very inferior compared to men. Can't leave their Islam faith, Also, their Allah is nothing else than Satan. I have never seen so much hatred and having no respect for human life than from their so-called religion, which is a joke in itself. Its no religion at all.

Just because you're paranoid about the muslimes doesn't mean they're not out to get you, infidel

Personally I believe there's not enough of the ''Islamophobia''. The ones that cry out with saying ''stop the Islamophobia'', are only trying to stop the criticism of Islam. Nothing else. We need MORE fear of ISLAM and stop their spread to World domination. No one should have to abide by their Quran. Women are 2nd rated, very inferior compared to men. Can't leave their Islam faith, Also, their Allah is nothing else than Satan. I have never seen so much hatred and having no respect for human life than from their so-called religion, which is a joke in itself. Its no religion at all.

I think you and I are gonna get along just fine! :)

NSE!

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Psychiatrist, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1975813_1975847_1976751,00.html
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would not lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Wafa Sultan, Psychiatrist, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
Wafa Sultan - The 2006 TIME 100 - TIME
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would not lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g4cMjpiBpA]Islam & Mental Illness (Arabic with Subs.) - YouTube[/ame]
"The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism."
People fighting over whose religion is the least murderously insane, are just as insane and crazy. For every terrible thing one says about Islam, there are just as many terrible things about Judiasim, and even Christianity.
The belief in God and all that is good has been corrupted, and riddled with filth by evil men with filthy minds who want to justify their evil deeds as sanctioned by "God", and brainwash the masses.
Those who blindly follow and adhere to the evil dogma of any religion, are lost and without hope of salvation.

Wafa Sultan Sultan was born into a large traditional Alawite Muslim family in Baniyas, Syria...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafa_Sultan

Introductory Note: Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century. Mr. Freedman, born in 1890, was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City who was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States.

Mr. Freedman, born in 1890, was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City..
A Jewish Defector Warns America..
http://www.themodernreligion.com/jihad/freedman.html

These same critics allege that Islamophobes are most certainly behind the likes of Sultan. They argue that the clip that made her famous was distributed by MEMRI, a media group that purports to independently translate and distribute news from the Middle East when in reality it is promoting a pro-Israeli slant.
In an article titled, "Selective Memri," published on August 12, 2002 by the British newspaper The Guardian, investigative reporter Brian Whitaker wrote: "The stories selected by MEMRI for translation follow a familiar pattern: either they reflect badly on the character of Arabs or they in some way further the political agenda of Israel."

According to Whitaker, the founder of MEMRI is an Israeli named Yigal Carmon. "Mr - or rather, Colonel - Carmon spent 22 years in Israeli military intelligence and later served as counter-terrorism adviser to two Israeli prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Yitzhak Rabin... of the six people named (as MEMRI’s staff), three - including Col. Carmon - are described as having worked for Israeli intelligence." (The entire article can be obtained at:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/elsewhere/journalist/story/0,7792,773258,00.html

"Yes, the assassination took place off-campus," he said. Dr. Asfari was keen to add that no one had ever been killed in a classroom anytime or anywhere at the university.

Syrian expatriate Ghada Moezzin, who attended the University of Aleppo in 1979 as a sophomore, told InFocus that she never heard of the assassination.

Infocus, a Southern California newspaper has exposed one of the many critics of Islam who are making fame and fortune for themselves while decieving the American public and destroying the very freedoms and peace they claim to speak for.

Consider some of the quotes from people who knew her very well, "She lied about her professor being killed in front of her eyes - there was no such event."

http://islamnewsroom.com/news-we-need/509-wafasultan1

Last edited:
Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world: THE BARBARIC TREATMENT OF WOMEN IN ISLAM
When it comes to speak about women in Islam, now I am free. But I cannot forget my niece. She was forced to marry her cousin when she was 10, he was over 40. Her marriage was valid and legalized under the Islamic shariah [law] because Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, married his second wife when she was 6, he was over 50.

I always remember my niece coming back to her father's house begging him not to send her back to her husband. He would say in Islam it is a shame for a woman to leave her husband's house. God will reward you for obeying him.

At the age of 25, my niece committed suicide by setting herself on fire She was burned to death leaving 4 children.

In 2002, the Saudi religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing the correct Islamic dress. There were about 800 female students in the school building when this tragedy took place and at least 15 girls were killed.

You must fight the brain-washing machine called Islam. In order to understand Islam, you have to read the biography of Muhammad. It is very traumatizing. It is very shocking. He married his second wife when she was 6 years old, he was over 50. He married his daughter-in-law. His son was adopted so he turned to his followers and said I was told by god that sdoption is forbidden to justify his marriage to his daughter-in-law.

Muhammad's third wife was Safiyah. He attacked her tribe, he killed her father, her brother and her husband. That same day, he slept with her. That's what I call Islam.

Muslims have only two choices: To change or to be crushed. Please, please don't let your civilized way of thinking interfere with your defending America. Please, please defend your values. Please defend your freedom.

In America, I enjoy just walking down the street in America by myself without being accused of being a whore is a blessing. Just chatting with my male next-door-neighbor without being accused of committing adulter is a blessing.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up3yuQDAWKQ]Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back