Islam

I was pointing out your recourse, politely, even though we are in disagreement on the issue. At least I was trying to be. I'll try to not make that mistake again with you.

i don't need no frigging recourse, you blathering twit.

Ah, Asshat has a spine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll get back to you on the appointment for your distemper shot. Babble on in the meantime. While you are sitting there jerking off, maybe you would consider using both hands, sparing us from from having to respond to your pointless impotent drivel. ;)

much better. :razz:

What seems to be getting twisted around here Ravi is which forms of protest are to be allowed and which aren't. Who is allowed to do what, and who is not allowed. Who are we afraid of offending, and who is not worthy of any consideration. I actually am against the burning of the Koran, not because I fear who it might offend or provoke, but because my Conscience is against book burning, and destroying Religious Articles. I feel the same way about Idol's, like when Islamic People destroy Buddhist Statues, Temples, Christian Churches.

Gonna agree with this post completely.

Burning the Koran as a form of protest is in fact Constitutionally protected and with good reason.

Of course, I find it distasteful, but burning the flag is also constitutionally protected, as distasteful as that may also be.

President's Bush and Obama seem to agree about Islam. President Obama said this yesterday:

"One of the things that I most admired about President Bush was, after 9/11, him being crystal clear about the fact that we were not at war with Islam. We were at war with terrorists and murderers who had perverted Islam, had stolen its banner to carry out their outrageous acts. And I was so proud of the country rallying around that idea, that notion: that we are not going to be divided by religion; we’re not going to be divided by ethnicity; we are all Americans; we stand together against those who would try to do us harm."

"And that’s what we’ve done over the last nine years, and we should take great pride in that. And I think it is absolutely important now for the overwhelming majority of the American people to hang onto that thing that is best in us: a belief in religious tolerance, clarity about who our enemies are — our enemies are al Qaeda and their allies, who are trying to kill us but have been — have killed more Muslims than just about anybody on Earth. "

9/10/10 OBAMA PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT

That's the truth, I think. So I cannot understand why we still have loony people blaming Islam, like that crazy pastor.

So we now have a General telling us that the peaceful religion of Islam will MURDER people if anyone urns a book.

Where was he for Piss Christ or that one in Europe that was a blood pool attacking the Jews? Ohh ya, I forgot, Christians and Jews do not MURDER people for insulting or making fun of their religion, only that PEACEFUL religion of Islam does that.

what?All the religions are evil bastards.
It's a cruel world.

Here's a lollipop:

lollipop-390x600.jpg

Forum List

Back