Islam will dominate the world

Millions died in the religious wars in Europe. And it was Christian slaughtering Christian. In the name of Christ.

This talk of Sharia law here just shows what a tenuous grasp on reality these poor fruitcakes have.

Yep, Joe, as the world becomes more knowledgeable, the primitive mythology of many of todays religions will fade away.

And what century was that in...???? hhhmmmm

I agree, islam is out dated and several centuries behind in just about everything.

Millions died in the religious wars in Europe. And it was Christian slaughtering Christian. In the name of Christ.

This talk of Sharia law here just shows what a tenuous grasp on reality these poor fruitcakes have.

Yep, Joe, as the world becomes more knowledgeable, the primitive mythology of many of todays religions will fade away.

Tell that to the Islamic Radicals that mean to end YOUR LIFE as you know it...and YES they mean it.

Wake up son.

I'll bet $1.00 that 30 years from now 'religion' will be irrelevant. Including both Christianity and Islam. Irrelevant.

:eusa_pray: I hope I see 85 so I can collect.

yea right.....its been around for 2000 + years .....and you think 30 years from now its going to be Irrelevent?....:eusa_eh:

you know Rocks.....compared to 150 years ago we are much more knowledgeable.....and yet that pesky Religion is still here......in big numbers....

Note, I did not say the religion would fade away, I said the primitive mythology would. As in most Christian denominations now accept evolution as the way God did it.

Judiasm, Christianity, and, yes, Islam are all far more tolerant of independent thought within and without their churchs than they were only 100 years ago. Not only that, 2000 years ago their were far more pagans than Christians or Jews. And Islam was yet to be.

And most now concentrate on human to human relationships as demonstrating the influence of a Diety, rather than the older, more primitive destruction of "God's enemies".

living their lives. I don't know why you guys are so afraid of Islam. Because of extremist. Christian extremist have blown up clinics murdered doctors, used fear and intimidation to control ppl. This happens in the US. But surely Christianity is not to blame for it. Clearly its the extremist. This is the same case for extremist who call themselves muslims. They're out of touch with the contemporary practice of the religion.
Also note this form of extremism began to stand out as societies all over the world decided to socially progress since the 1960s. So I think our suspicions should be pointed towards extremist, but I know it is much easier to just be bigots towards an entire religious community of 1 billion people, and oppress them thus generating more enemies. And the fact that Islam has been in N. America since the first indentured servants started arriving here(note: 400 yrs ago) it isn't some new thing that just suddenly wanted to become an enemy. Also the US is a multicultural, multi-religious society with a secular gov't that allows people to have freedom of speech and religious affiliation. If we cannot have tolerance among fellow Americans who are following Islam then how can we have this society?
I am not afraid of islam because I know it is satans religion put forth by a false prophet who was a child raper.

To show true tolerance to the Islamic religion, Muslims must be allowed to kill non-Muslims as the religion calls for

The "Mom, the other kid did it too" logical fallacy. Pointing to other behavior in defense of behavior. Doesn't fly, it's more of the moral relativity crap, it's in the "bandwagon" category of logical fallacies.

Not even a nice try. Infantile.

Forum List

Back