Islam will dominate the world

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
I urge all good Christians to rise up and stop the Muslim hordes

wp-

The liberals will show the Muslims the errors of their ways, and everything will be fine

So I guess Islam is our enemy, and it's not just bin Laden. I guess they aren't just reacting in a defensive manner at all...

"Protesters carried signs declaring 'Islam will dominate the world' and Jihad to defend the Muslims' as well as banners attacking the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Read more: Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Furious bin Laden supporters vow to take revenge

Where have you been hun? That has been the goal all along. Its been that way for centuries.

So I guess Islam is our enemy, and it's not just bin Laden. I guess they aren't just reacting in a defensive manner at all...

"Protesters carried signs declaring 'Islam will dominate the world' and Jihad to defend the Muslims' as well as banners attacking the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Read more: Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Furious bin Laden supporters vow to take revenge

Their inroads are fast and deep and everywhere in our country....

I know...I just wonder how this fits in with the anti-American, lefty theme that it's not Islam but just scattered loons here and there.

RW appears to think it's just the job of just Christians to fight aggression.

And maybe it is. I don't imagine he'd jump up to protect anyone, if it came down to it.

living their lives. I don't know why you guys are so afraid of Islam. Because of extremist. Christian extremist have blown up clinics murdered doctors, used fear and intimidation to control ppl. This happens in the US. But surely Christianity is not to blame for it. Clearly its the extremist. This is the same case for extremist who call themselves muslims. They're out of touch with the contemporary practice of the religion.
Also note this form of extremism began to stand out as societies all over the world decided to socially progress since the 1960s. So I think our suspicions should be pointed towards extremist, but I know it is much easier to just be bigots towards an entire religious community of 1 billion people, and oppress them thus generating more enemies. And the fact that Islam has been in N. America since the first indentured servants started arriving here(note: 400 yrs ago) it isn't some new thing that just suddenly wanted to become an enemy. Also the US is a multicultural, multi-religious society with a secular gov't that allows people to have freedom of speech and religious affiliation. If we cannot have tolerance among fellow Americans who are following Islam then how can we have this society?

All you smart lefties who defend Sharia Law are going to have a hard time practicing your homosexuality under Sharia Law. Good luck. The only harm the Christians did was telling you that you're going to hell. The muslims will make sure you get there quickly.

Big question: Is the beheading Islamic?

It's worse than you think Jack

Sharia is just the beginning. They are planning something called a Caliphate where Muslims will steal our wimmin and build mosques at Ground Zero

It's extremism alright but extremism is what Islam is.

Kindly don't compare one or two deaths in the US with the millions that have been butchered by Islam. Honestly, we're not that stupid.

living their lives. I don't know why you guys are so afraid of Islam. Because of extremist. Christian extremist have blown up clinics murdered doctors, used fear and intimidation to control ppl. This happens in the US. But surely Christianity is not to blame for it. Clearly its the extremist. This is the same case for extremist who call themselves muslims. They're out of touch with the contemporary practice of the religion.
Also note this form of extremism began to stand out as societies all over the world decided to socially progress since the 1960s. So I think our suspicions should be pointed towards extremist, but I know it is much easier to just be bigots towards an entire religious community of 1 billion people, and oppress them thus generating more enemies. And the fact that Islam has been in N. America since the first indentured servants started arriving here(note: 400 yrs ago) it isn't some new thing that just suddenly wanted to become an enemy. Also the US is a multicultural, multi-religious society with a secular gov't that allows people to have freedom of speech and religious affiliation. If we cannot have tolerance among fellow Americans who are following Islam then how can we have this society?

How many deaths from Christians blowing up abortion clinics are there and how many deaths are there from Islamic terrorism in the last ten years? Get off the forum, you big dope.

Last edited:
:
I know...I just wonder how this fits in with the anti-American, lefty theme that it's not Islam but just scattered loons here and there.

RW appears to think it's just the job of just Christians to fight aggression.

And maybe it is. I don't imagine he'd jump up to protect anyone, if it came down to it.

Hey!

I represent that remark. I am just as willing to burn a Koran as the next guy

:whip::terror:

Last edited:
The ages old "moral equivalency" argument. It's a logical fallacy. It's quite apparent what you state in your profile, referred by Truthmatters.:lmao:

You should click on my sig and read - and wonder if, it's a good idea to admit that affiliation.:rofl:

It's extremism alright but extremism is what Islam is.

Kindly don't compare one or two deaths in the US with the millions that have been butchered by Islam. Honestly, we're not that stupid.

extremism in the US accounted to thousands of deaths. Not just simply one or two deaths. Domestic terrorism in America is rarely of Islamic elements. I employ you to meet and interact with people who follow Islam so that you understand that only a few countries have Sharia law. And that countries that have banned sharia law in majority Islamic regions. REally the country bumpkins follow the extremes of it. I will also say that christianity is not innocent in extremism either in the modern era, and in previous eras. Every country deals with this. Very few don't have extremist that harm innocent men, women, and children. So again I say we shouldn't marginalize an entire religious community because of bigotry and fear. These two vices are too easy to get trapped into. Also the Us has also incited violence against millions of innocent lives as a state.

I'll bet $1.00 that 30 years from now 'religion' will be irrelevant. Including both Christianity and Islam. Irrelevant.

:eusa_pray: I hope I see 85 so I can collect.

Millions died in the religious wars in Europe. And it was Christian slaughtering Christian. In the name of Christ.

This talk of Sharia law here just shows what a tenuous grasp on reality these poor fruitcakes have.

Yep, Joe, as the world becomes more knowledgeable, the primitive mythology of many of todays religions will fade away.

Forum List

Back