Islam vs. Christianity

Besides which, McVeigh is dead, and I haven't heard of any of his followers blowing up people.

What if one has faith but does practically nothing?

Again, see the demons who were cast into the pigs. they had faith, they recognized Jesus. They did not accept him or obey, however.

Yes. It is quite simple. Matthew 16:27 say that we will be rewarded based upon our work. Matthew 19:17 says that if you want to enter into life, then you must keep the commandments. 2 Corinthians 5:10 says that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. Philippians 2:12 says to work out your salvation. James 2:17 says that faith without works is dead. 1 Peter 1:17 says that the Father judges according to each one's work.
as I was saying, when one accepts god, THS fll them and they will want to keep the commandments. It's possible to believe and reject, as in the case of Luciferians.

I'm pretty sure we're saying the same thing, here

Yeah. Obviously, it's rampant. 3 abortion docs and the ones McVeigh killed.

Of course, we go after the abortion docs and McCrazies. But we're NOT supposed to go after the others...makes perfect insane sense.

Islam vs. Christianity?

That's like debating Daffy Duck vs Pluto: which one is goofier?

Bugs pwns them both
smile_regular.gif

Forum List

Back