Islam Tells Russian Women To "Cover Up"

Keep in mind that this is the Kremlin-loyal regime that the US tacitly supports. After all, the Department of State denounced the resistance fighters in Chechnya as "terrorists." :eusa_whistle:
Terrorists love to call themselves freedom fighters, don't believe it for a minute. The cult of islam is the biggest enslaver of all.

i'd wager if asked billy graham would wish for women of this country to dress more modestly.

If you can get a quote from Billy Graham, or even the Pope, telling females to cover themselves from head to toe, with just their face and hands on display,

Like so?:

VirginMary.jpg

Hijab20Muslim20Women_xlarge.jpeg

Can anyone tell me why some Christians object to Islamic standards of modesty when their own imagining of the Virgin Mother's (radhiallahu 'anha) attire nearly always indicates adherence to those very standards?
Because the cult of islam is an evil lie.

Uh Kalam I don't see too many women nowadays dressing like the Virgin Mary.
I see plenty of Muslim women who do...

I wonder why they bear a stronger resemblance to a central figure in Christianity than many Christian women?

The reason some Christians may object to it is because alot of the times Muslim women are forced to dress modestly, it is not a choice, especially in places like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Somalia, Pakistan etc
Then it would seem that those people spend too much time focusing on imagined oppression and not enough time examining reality.

hijab-demo-17jan04-741.jpg

hijab+ban+protest.jpg

Yes, there is a dress code in some nations. But those dress codes tend to reflect values that already existed among the people in those countries:

BBC said:
Time and again, the women I met in Jeddah and Riyadh insisted how women dressed was not the priority, that reform in Saudi Arabia was about other things.

"The abaya for us is like the sari for Indians," says Sabah, an elegant university professor.

"And it's hypocritical of the West to applaud Nepal and Bhutan for preserving their heritage, she says, and then claim Saudi Arabia's traditions oppressed women."

BBC NEWS | Programmes | From Our Own Correspondent | Saudi Arabia's unseen reform
You wonder why muslim women resemble women leaders in Christianity? Because islam stole everything from Judaism and Christianity.

Western women dress so much like hookers today.

It is hard to distinguish which are prostitutes and which are soccer moms.

I beg to differ on that point of view, people should be able to dress how they wish in my opinion, nobody should have to regulate how people dress.
You are right. In islam it is nothing more than control.

Same as in the USA but just different levels of control.

Ever hear of indecent exposure?

I can only speak for california, We have a lot of women walking around dressed as sluts, with boots shorts, part of their boobs and stomach showing

its disgraceful

I can only speak for california, We have a lot of women walking around dressed as sluts, with boots shorts, part of their boobs and stomach showing

its disgraceful

Sounds like a good place to be as a young man for me, if that offends you so much you may consider moving to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.

Forum List

Back