Islam Tells Russian Women To "Cover Up"

This Nasrallah seems pretty popular...

hizbullah-rally3.2006121.jpg

hezbf2.jpg

Those chicks are hot, I wonder how many guys showed up at that rally just to meet the girls? I know I would have.:eek:

Incidentally, I don't understand why you all are getting so upset over somebody asking Muslim women in an overwhelmingly Islamic country to observe Islamic standards of dress. :eusa_eh:
Asking them is fine, it's the beating, raping and killing part I have a problem with.

Then it sounds like you're an enemy of Russia and the Kadyrov regime.

MAJOR eye roll

The edict for women to cover themselves is because Islam thinks men are not capable of controlling themselves, that the sight of an ankle or lock of hair will drive a man to rape.

Yes. Whenever you see a report of a muslim man raping a western woman, that's the excuse they laughingly use in their defence! How many times have we heard the phrase, 'if she dresses like that, she is a whore and is asking for it.'

As far as I'm concerned, ANY man guilty of rape should be castrated, but perhaps we should consider stoning them if they happen to be muslim...after their balls have been cut off, of course.
I'm okay with that.

The edict for women to cover themselves is because Islam thinks men are not capable of controlling themselves, that the sight of an ankle or lock of hair will drive a man to rape.

:eusa_eh:

Lies add nothing to the discussion.

"Say to the believing men that they lower their gaze and restrain their sexual passions. That is purer for them. Surely Allah is Aware of what they do." - 24:30​
Why are so many Islamic women killed for the singular crime of being victims of "pure" believing men?

i'd wager if asked billy graham would wish for women of this country to dress more modestly.

If you can get a quote from Billy Graham, or even the Pope, telling females to cover themselves from head to toe, with just their face and hands on display,

Like so?:

VirginMary.jpg

Hijab20Muslim20Women_xlarge.jpeg

Can anyone tell me why some Christians object to Islamic standards of modesty when their own imagining of the Virgin Mother's (radhiallahu 'anha) attire nearly always indicates adherence to those very standards?

I don't remember her or God asking Christians to dress like that all the time.

I don't remember her or God asking Christians to dress like that all the time.

Paul:

Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head. But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels. Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord. For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God. Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered? Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. - I Corinthians 11:4-15​

Genesis indicates that both Sarah and Rebekah veiled themselves.

Why are so many Islamic women killed for the singular crime of being victims
Because there are plenty of people who don't understand their own religion.

of "pure" believing men?
What makes you think they're "pure"? :eusa_eh:
They're just following Sharia law.
Question:
Why are rape victims punished by Islamic courts as adulterers?

Summary Answer:
Under Islamic law, rape can only be proven if the rapist confesses or if there are four male witnesses. Women who allege rape, without the benefit of the act having been witnessed by four men who subsequently develop a conscience, are actually confessing to having sex. If they or the accused happens to be married, then it is considered to be adultery.

The Qur'an:
Qur'an (2:282) - Establishes that a woman's testimony is worth only half that of a man's in court (there is no "he said/she said" gridlock in Islam).

Qur'an (24:4) - "And those who accuse free women then do not bring four witnesses (to adultery), flog them..."

Qur'an (24:13) - "Why did they not bring four witnesses of it? But as they have not brought witnesses they are liars before Allah."

Qur'an (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." There is no such thing as rape in marriage, as a man is permitted unrestricted sexual access to his wives.​

Why are so many Islamic women killed for the singular crime of being victims
Because there are plenty of people who don't understand their own religion.

of "pure" believing men?
What makes you think they're "pure"? :eusa_eh:
They're just following Sharia law.
Question:
Why are rape victims punished by Islamic courts as adulterers?

Summary Answer:
Under Islamic law, rape can only be proven if the rapist confesses or if there are four male witnesses. Women who allege rape, without the benefit of the act having been witnessed by four men who subsequently develop a conscience, are actually confessing to having sex. If they or the accused happens to be married, then it is considered to be adultery.

The Qur'an:
Qur'an (2:282) - Establishes that a woman's testimony is worth only half that of a man's in court (there is no "he said/she said" gridlock in Islam).

Qur'an (24:4) - "And those who accuse free women then do not bring four witnesses (to adultery), flog them..."

Qur'an (24:13) - "Why did they not bring four witnesses of it? But as they have not brought witnesses they are liars before Allah."

Qur'an (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." There is no such thing as rape in marriage, as a man is permitted unrestricted sexual access to his wives.​

:lol:

I'm afraid not.

Four witnesses in rape?
Are Raped Women Asked to Bring Four Witnesses? - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar
Islam Question and Answer - Ruling on the crime of rape

Lying only underscores the weakness of your position.

Forum List

Back