Islam: Religion of Vegeance and Violence...

Arabian said:
then u addmit no one of you have the true script of bible,, cause the lots of insertion made in it,,,,

i read that the original script,,, kept only in the big libraries,, and hidden also,, any way i don wanna go on through this....
but i swear i did read lots about this

Where are these "big libraries" Because if there is an original manuscript of the Bible, I'd like to see it. I find it very difficult to believe. Because of how the Bible was created. The originals were written as letters to different branches of the early Church. The originals were probably never compiled together since the New Testament wasn't compiled for several hundred years afterwards even though the individual texts for each book existed during that time.

Also, I have a hard time believing it, because there is no honest way of proving that any text was the original manuscript. So i highly doubt you've read the original manuscript anywhere.

Personally, I would love to see the original Bible manuscript. I think we will be amazed how well preserved it has been considering everything that ever touches man's hands becomes corrupted. I also think it would be interesting to see what the original Quran said which may not be the version eventually compiled by Uthman.

Arabian said:
then u addmit no one of you have the true script of bible,, cause the lots of insertion made in it,,,,

I was not admitting anything. I was making a sarcastic remark.

i read that the original script,,, kept only in the big libraries,, and hidden also,, any way i don wanna go on through this....
but i swear i did read lots about this

So you're saying that there's an original Bible kept hidden in a big library that contradicts the Bibles in circulation right now? Why doesn't the library release that Bible to the public, if they really want to "disprove" Christianity?

I think you are full of it.

nakedemperor said:
Alright, so explain to me how "faith" and "knowledge" are the same thing.

I don't know if you've been inactive or haven't seen this post, rwa, so here it is again.

Arabian said:
yurt ,, i said in the original script,,
dont you confess that there are lots of insertion and updated made on the bible,,,,
how you can know the right from the inserted,,,
espcially there are alot of passages inserted by whom assumed that they were inspired,,,
bible in Latine Mean book ,,,

I know that there is some truth to what you’re saying, the bibles origin has some question marks, especially with respect to the New Testament. On the other hand the Koran was written a few hundred years after the bible, and Mohammad new about the bible, Judea and few other religions before it was written. Scholars can just as easily claim the Koran was simple created to convert christens and other religions people that Moslems concurred to Islam.

Arabian said:
yurt ,, i said in the original script,,
dont you confess that there are lots of insertion and updated made on the bible,,,,
how you can know the right from the inserted,,,
espcially there are alot of passages inserted by whom assumed that they were inspired,,,
bible in Latine Mean book ,,,

Arabian...Islam is still stuck in the 7th century...it is not a religion...basically it is a radical political party bent on the taking over of the world...if you go back into history during the Muslim war on Egypt they destroyed the Library(Alexandria) which held great writings and history...why did they do this...maybe to cover up their own agenda...destroy the evidence? also they destroyed 2000 year old "Buddah" statues in Afgahnistan...why did this so called religion of peace and tolerance do this...maybe because it is not a religion...just masked as such!

Come into the light and set your soul free! :spank3:

Forum List

Back