Islam = religion of peace ?

Islam is a religion of Peace and I'm sure you'll agree that weapons of mass destruction were in Iraq. They had to be there because Junior Bush said so.

And that has somehow something to do with this discussion? I don't understand what you mean by this, are you being sarcastic?

Last edited:
Good question Auditor0007

Westerm society and civilization is becomming more corrupt and immoral everyday.

Morals are becomming a thing of the past. Weatern culture is basically sick and perverted.

Sharia Law will cure societies ills and give humanity back it's dignity and sense of morality.

You seem to think that Islam is superior to the West, yet you seem to forget that Islam has not brought any superiority to Islamic countries. You may feel that Islam has better values, but you should see other religions as equal to yours. No religion should be better then the other one, if you feel this is so because of religious beliefs then your religion is intolerant. And it seems that this is what you re saying. And if there is a religion that feels the need to oppress all other religions, then it has no place in a Western society: because an intolerant religion is an inferior religion, at least that is my opinion.
Your opinion means squat

And No I don't see any other religion as the equal to Islam.

Islam is the superior religion and the only hope for the West.

First off Sunnidiot, get a spell checker for your computer. Not only are your ideas retarded, but your spelling is quickly going that way as well.

Islam is the superior religion? Only if you're in the business of dealing death and destruction, as well as looking to dominate the rest of the world. Like I said, it's a bad fucking religion, and hopefully, will go the way of the Washingtonians in a couple of years.

I mean......shit dude.......if you keep killing off your people by having them blow themselves up in front of another place WHERE THEY WORSHIP THE SAME FUCKING DIETY, well, eventually, that dirtbag deity that you call allah (may his name forever be a curse....ptooie), is not going to have any more believers, as they will all die out.

Christianity promises eternal life by the way. Check John 3:16 sometime. Same with the Torah, and the way the Jews talk about the World to Come. What does Islam offer you? 72 raisins and a promise of death if you don't convert.

Creation and cooperation (a la Yeshua and HaShem), are infinitely more powerful than destruction and domination (Islam).

As far as the "best hope for the Western world"? Might wanna stop on the hope export there cowboy........

You "exported hope" during 9/11.

It was also exported to Mumbai.

Currently, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan (under the goon squad of thugs that call themselves Taliban), are very poor countries, have little hope of advancing (because Islam wants people to remain in the stone age), as well as dominate their women, beat their children, KILL their children via stoning and suicide bombings, so........what kind of hope is that ya moron?

Your religion also supports the lying to others deal. What part of "thou shalt not bear false witness" do you 'tards keep missing?

And.......thinking back to my days in the Navy, and the 26 different countries I've been to, I've noticed something........

Every where Islam is the dominate belief, is the place where that country is fucked up.

I was discussing this with a friend of mine the other day, btw.........we were trying to figure out if Islam was a demonic theology or not, and here's what we came up with.

Nobody should ever pray for the death of another person. God won't answer those prayers, as He is not interested in death, He's interested in everyone and everything living (although, due to evolution, some things gotta go the way of the dodo bird).

Now......we already know that Hagar was pissed at being kicked out of the tribe, because Abraham wouldn't give the blessing to Ishmael. Now.....when she was close to death from thirst, and prayed for God to answer her prayers, she was probably also praying for the death of Issac, as she was probably still jealous.

And that.....is why I think allah (may his name forever be a curse.....ptooie), is a demonic theology. It is reflected continually in the fucked up way that Islam goes about doing things.

And........remember........as it says in the Torah and the Bible......if you hide your face from God, then you're probably trying to hide, as you have been doing some really bad stuff and are ashamed.

I wonder if that is why all the Islamic assholes cover their faces? Criminals do it too by the way.

Last edited:
Islam = peace = chritianity = peace
That's very true Yukon

I was being sarcastic Sunni Man. Regarding Islam, there is nothing positive about it. I look to the Prophet Muhammad as the typical example. What did he do during his lifetime? First, he married a much older woman for her wealth. Then when she dies, he has all these kinds of religous visions. He organizes raids to rob caravans and massacred many tribes in Arabia. He married 12 women, kept 10 concubines and had sex with a 9 year old girl whom he married when she was six. And he had a relevation from God that told him to take his son's wife for himself when he "accidently saw her naked".

And what is the purpose of the religion. To get a bunch of boneheads to think that if they die for this clown, they will go to heaven and eternally have sex with 72 women. Or if they hit the other way, 28 boys.

So Sunni Man with this kind of background, it's no wonder that the religion produces sickos like Bin Laden.

Actually, it's 72 RASINS, not virgins.

I guess that demon allah (may his name forever be a curse......ptooie), is having the last laugh with the islamic asses.

turkey-protest.jpg

Freedom of expression meets the Religion of Peace in Turkey.

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29​

2013.06.09 (Baghdad, Iraq) - A Fedayeen suicide bomber strikes a Shia neighborhood during rush hour, killing seven.

2013.06.08 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - Islamic extremists massacre thirteen civilians with guns hidden in a coffin.

2013.06.08 (Homs, Syria) - A child and three woman are among eight civilians killed by an al-Nusra car bomb in a Shia neighborhood.

2013.06.07 (Muqdadiyah, Iraq) - A dozen Shia pilgrims are sent straight to Allah by Sunni car bombers.

2013.06.06 (Taji, Iraq) - Seven Iraqis are blown to bits by a Shahid suicide bomber.

2013.06.06 (Nawzad, Afghanistan) - Seven NATO soldiers are killed when a suicide truck bomber detonates inside their base.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

turkey-protest.jpg

Freedom of expression meets the Religion of Peace in Turkey.​

I understand that the English citizens have had just about enough of it as well. All they've ever gotten for welcoming droves of Muslims into their country, is strife, violence, and death. It's interesting that Obama--in some apparent attempt to embrace the ways of other countries--is actually way behind the curve in his warm approval of Islam. The rest of the world is finally starting to wake up and boldly strike back against the violent nature of Orthodox Islam.​

Forum List

Back