Islam = religion of peace ?

I no longer think Islam is a religion of peace. I do think Sufism is a religion of peace. It shares roots with Islam.

Hi Everyone
I think you are confusing peace with pacifism. Islam is a peaceful religion and a forgiving one but not a pacifist one.
I find what Malcolm X once said to be a good way to look at Islam. He said "There is nothing in our book, the Koran, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That’s a good religion."

Another point I would like to ask. Why are you relying on others to tell you what to think and what opinions to have regarding Islam? Why don't you read the Quran by yourselves to determine whether it's a good religion or not?! You are literate people, you can read. why don't you read the Quran by yourselves and stop relying on "pundits" or "experts" to tell what to think?

I would say it depends on your perspective. Are you taking the Koran verbatim? Or are you referring to Islam as it is practiced?

The same arguments are made for and against Christians all the time. Radical Islam makes up less than 10% of Muslims worldwide. For the most part, Islam is just a beleif/religion for Muslims, but they realize that Man wrote the Koran even as Man wrote the Holy Bible.

Sadly, the two religions are presented by the nonreligious from the perspective and/or deeds of the whacko 10%. Most Mulsims I know feel the same as I do ... they could care less what you believe.

There will always be those extremists that misrepresent everything and anything they can. I no more believe OBL represents islam than I do Jerry Falwell or Jim Bakker represented Christianity.

Muslims are wonderful people, until they become the majority. Just look at the history of Islam. It will spread throughout Europe in the same way. The real question is "what will it take before more people actually begin to understand this?"

I have a queston for everyone that has read through this thread? How many of you actually watched the entire video? I did, and it is 100% accurate. It only substantiates everything that I already know about Islam.

Many will say it is just too unbelievable; but it is our future if we don't at minimum become aware.

I have a queston for everyone that has read through this thread? How many of you actually watched the entire video? I did, and it is 100% accurate. It only substantiates everything that I already know about Islam.

Many will say it is just too unbelievable; but it is our future if we don't at minimum become aware.
No, the video is Not 100% accurate.

It is full of half truths and is very liberal in taking verses out of context and pairing them with other verses to create a false understanding of the Quran.

I have seen several of the people before on the video and have read their books. They make alot of money spewing forth anti Islamic nonsense to gulible western people.

It is full of half truths and is very liberal in taking verses out of context and pairing them with other verses to create a false understanding of the Quran.

I have seen several of the people before on the video and have read their books. They make alot of money spewing forth anti Islamic nonsense to gulible western people.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunni Man
This is Great news!!!

The Islamization of Europe increases everyday.

Someday all of Europe will be under Sharia Law.

And the added bonus will be that European support for IsraHell will be a thing of the past

Taqiyya; if you don't know what it is, look it up, all of you.

This is Great news!!!

And the added bonus will be that European support for IsraHell will be a thing of the past

Now you are reaching Auditor0007

Of course I hope Europe goes Islamic. I support that and have always said so.

What I objected to on the video was the twisting of Quranic verses to create a fraudulent case of what Islam teaches.

It is not Taqiyya (lying) when I flat out tell you to your face exactly what I believe.

This is Great news!!!

What I objected to on the video was the twisting of Quranic verses to create a fraudulent case of what Islam teaches.

It is not Taqiyya (lying) when I flat out tell you to your face exactly what I believe.

But it most definitely is when you state that non-Muslims have special rights in Muslim countries indicating that they are treated equally. The fact is that if they have any rights at all, they are not the same as the rights of Muslims. In most cases, the end goal is to convert them or drive them out of Muslim society. Muslims do not want to get along with everyone on equal terms. If this was the case, then why the big deal about the Islamification of Europe? And why would the New Europe need to be ruled under Sharia Law?

Interestingly enough, here in the US, when religious fundamentalist fanatics get together and push a violent or aberrant agenda in the name of their "faith", they are generally kicked to the curb like Fred Phelps and his violent band of idiots.

When the fanatics get together in Islam, they end up getting a whole bunch of their people to follow them, and, next thing ya know, people are getting killed and suicide bombers are blowing up mosques.

The difference between the two? Islam actually follows the crazies, Christianity points em out and shuts them out.

Is Islam a "religion of peace"? Well......considering that in the original 10 Commandments, it says "thou shalt not murder", although most people get it wrong and think it says "thou shalt not kill", but, when a religion (Islam) actually has the majority of it's people practicing murder (suicide bombings of innocents qualifies as murder), as well as has the rest of the population too scared to say anything to stop them?

Well......I kinda think at that point, they are no longer a peaceful religion.

Not only that, but, in the 10 Commandments, it says "thou shalt not bear false witness", yet in the Koran, it gives permission to lie (bearing false witness), to anyone that is not a Muslim.

Now, if Islam goes against what the 10 Commandments and the OT say, how can it be anything other than a false religion?

Additionally, it is almost exactly backwards of what Judaism says.

Nope.....it's not a religion of peace, nor is it anything that should be worshiped.

HaShem is not named allah. Allah is a fucking demon.

Last edited:
This is Great news!!!

If this was the case, then why the big deal about the Islamification of Europe? And why would the New Europe need to be ruled under Sharia Law?
Good question Auditor0007

Westerm society and civilization is becomming more corrupt and immoral everyday.

Morals are becomming a thing of the past. Weatern culture is basically sick and perverted.

Sharia Law will cure societies ills and give humanity back it's dignity and sense of morality.

If this was the case, then why the big deal about the Islamification of Europe? And why would the New Europe need to be ruled under Sharia Law?

Westerm society and civilization is becomming more corrupt and immoral everyday.

Morals are becomming a thing of the past. Weatern culture is basically sick and perverted.

Sharia Law will cure societies ills and give humanity back it's dignity and sense of morality.

If western society is so corrupt (although, we can spell), then can you please explain why, as a good Muslim, you continue to stay here in America?

If it's so bad, then why the fuck don't you just leave?

Moratlity based on love and respect is the only morality I am interested in. Islam's proclaimed morality that involves the mutilation and killing of innocent people through intimidation I am not and never will be.

You seem to think that Islam is superior to the West, yet you seem to forget that Islam has not brought any superiority to Islamic countries. You may feel that Islam has better values, but you should see other religions as equal to yours. No religion should be better then the other one, if you feel this is so because of religious beliefs then your religion is intolerant. And it seems that this is what you re saying. And if there is a religion that feels the need to oppress all other religions, then it has no place in a Western society: because an intolerant religion is an inferior religion, at least that is my opinion.

Last edited:

You seem to think that Islam is superior to the West, yet you seem to forget that Islam has not brought any superiority to Islamic countries. You may feel that Islam has better values, but you should see other religions as equal to yours. No religion should be better then the other one, if you feel this is so because of religious beliefs then your religion is intolerant. And it seems that this is what you re saying. And if there is a religion that feels the need to oppress all other religions, then it has no place in a Western society: because an intolerant religion is an inferior religion, at least that is my opinion.
Your opinion means squat

And No I don't see any other religion as the equal to Islam.

Islam is the superior religion and the only hope for the West.

Islam is a religion of Peace and I'm sure you'll agree that weapons of mass destruction were in Iraq. They had to be there because Junior Bush said so.

Your opinion means squat

You have made my point for me Sunni; thank you.

Your opinion means squat

You have made my point for me Sunni; thank you.
Not sure what your point was, but you are most welcome :eusa_angel:

Your opinion means squat

We already have hope (Obama):tongue:. And the West never asked for muslims to import their religion, it are the muslim immigrants who fled from the consequences of their religious society. Proving the ultimate failure of their societies (mass migration).

The west is doing much better then the rest of this planet, if anything the Islamic countries are the ones in need for help. Someone who will rid them of their medieval customs and beliefs, but I don't believe it is up to western people to do this. It is up to the inhabitants themselves to rid themselves of those, they are stuck in the medieval age.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back