Islam must be confronted, not coddled

So...what does the OP plan to do to "confront" Islam? Is there a plan of action or just keyboard chatter?

congrats Coyote,----FINALLY YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT. I am not the OP ---HOWEVER----it might interest you to know that ISLAM has discussed the issue
of 'CONFRONTING' kaffirin for centuries-------and counting. You and yours are a topic of "sermons" in mosques. O' ENEMEEEEEE OF ISLAAAAAAM

Ban any religion that shows an inability to coexist. Today Judaism, Christianty, Bhudism, and yes even atheism do not fall under that category. Islam clearly does.
Judaism can co-exist in the ME? Ummm... apparently not, they can't get along with any of their neighbours. :D
Jews have lived in exile and coexisted for 2000 years. Keep up.

Oh goodness where to begin. They have never coexisted with anyone without causing havoc in the society they lived in. Those who practice Judaism can't even co exist with those who run Israel since most of them are secular.

yes---where to begin-----the overwhelming majority of murderers in the USA---AND DISPROPORTINATE to their population are Christians--------the OVERWHELMING
majority of persons murdered in GENOCIDES-----disportionate to population have
been murdered by Christian-----with catholics leading----over the past 1700 years---everyone KNOWS THAT

Only because the Zionist use Christians to do their killing for them, like lambs led to the slaughter.

Penny----you got those phone numbers for me-----uhm....the Christians who
are WILLING ASSASSNS for DA JOOOOOOS?

Islam Is Not A Mystery
Judge the religion for yourself by reading the texts.
January 25, 2016
Hugh Fitzgerald

sd.jpg

Originally posted on Jihad Watch.

Islam is not a spiritual mystery, which only the initiated, a special priesthood, can possibly understand. It is, rather, sufficiently grasped by more than a billion people who, save for a handful, have been born into it, and have grown up in societies suffused with it, societies where it is impermissible to question Islam, to ponder whether its directives make moral or intellectual sense, and where any open display of questioning is punished, and any putative blasphemy or any open admission of apostasy, can result, in many cases, in a death sentence carried out not only by the Muslim state, but also by the informal meting out of Muslim justice by Believers who can, on their own, enforce Islamic law.

The written accounts upon which Islam rests are three: first, the Qur’an, believed by Muslims to be outside of history, exempt from any historical study (which can be punished), Uncreated and Immutable; second, the collections of stories of what Muhammad said and did (and these have been assigned levels of authenticity after careful study by the muhaddithin - Muslim scholars who centuries ago studied the chains of transmission, or isnad-chains, of each story, and on the basis of such study assigned ranks of “authenticity” to each Hadith); third, the Sira, that is, the biography of Muhammad, which of course overlaps the Hadith considerably (and may have been woven out of the Hadith, or vice-versa). Together the Hadith and the Sira constitute what is called the Sunnah, that is, the manners and customs of the earliest Muslims, that offer a gloss or guide to the meaning of the Qur’an, and to the way a Muslim should behave in every aspect of his life. Some believe, or claim to believe, that the Sunnah is more ferocious than the Qur’an, and responsible for the co-called “radicalisation” of Muslims. There are those who claim that the way out for Muslims is to somehow jettison both the Hadith and the Sira, and – as one young Turk, Mustafa Akyol, a self-consciously Brave Young Reformer, used to argue - Muslims need to keep only the Qur’an, that is, rely on “sola scriptura.” (Akyol is not alone in trying to assimilate terms taken from the history of Christianity and the Reformation, and misleadingly apply them to the case of Islam.) To this notion of doing away, in Islam, with any reliance on the Hadith and Sira, to getting a billion Sunnis (a word derived from the “Sunnah”) to accept this, one can only reply: Fat Chance.

These written works - Qur’an, Hadith, Sira, and commentaries on all three - are easily available. You can find them online, a click away, and can also find online hundreds or thousands of websites, in English and other European languages, as well as in the languages most associated with Islam and Muslims (Arabic, Urdu, Farsi, various forms of Bahasa) devoted to answering queries of all kinds, websites where ordinary Muslims ask questions of clerics - about all the matters of daily life, food, dress, personal hygiene, sexual behavior, family law. You, too, can eavesdrop on these. And you can find out, again by such eavesdropping, how Muslims are taught to regard, and to treat, Unbelievers, especially in the pronouncements on Infidels from high-ranking clerics, including the Sheik Al-Azhar, from Saudi clerics, from Iranian clerics, from Muslim clerics from all over the world. All of this is available. You might start online with the excellent translation services of Muslim material - including what political figures, clerics, diplomats, officials from the Muslim world are saying to their own people - to be found at www.MEMRI.org.

Islam Is Not A Mystery

ITALYCOVEREDNAKED STATUESFORIRAN,BUTFRANCE WON'T TAKE WINE OFFTHEMENU
January 27, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

wine2.jpg

Italy's government became the laughingstock of the world when it covered up nude statues in its bid to court Iran. France is still welcoming the head of the terrorist state, but itdraws the line at no wine.

You wouldn't think that this was the hill to die on considering that Iran's terror groups have set off bombs in France, but the French do love their wine. And any kind of resistance to Islamic theocracy is welcome.

Italy Covered Naked Statues for Iran, but France Won't Take Wine Off the Menu

VEILING STATUES TO PLEASE THE MULLAHS
What the covering up of Roman art in deference to President Rouhani really means.
January 29, 2016
Joseph Klein
jk_1.jpg

“When in Rome, do as the Romans do” evidently does not apply to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani. During his visit to Rome this week,Rouhani was spared an encounter with ancient nude Roman statues. Nude statues at Rome's Capitoline Museums, including a centuries-old Venus, were covered up in deference to Rouhani’s Islamic faith, as the Iranian president proceeded to meet with Italian government officials and sign 17 agreements with Italy. This was but the latest exercise in ongoing European submission to Muslim cultural norms in the name of multiculturalism.

Responding to backlash, Italian government officials tried to cover up whom had actually decided on the statues’ covering. Italy's culture minister even took it upon himself – belatedly – to criticize the decision as "incomprehensible." For his part, Rouhani denied that his government had requested such statuary modesty, but he was appreciative of the gesture nevertheless. “I thank you for this," he said when asked about the temporary accommodation.

Submission to Iran’s Islamic cultural norms not only does a disservice to Italy’s own rich history and culture. It sends the wrong signal to Iranian citizens living in Iran, who are trying to seek more individual freedoms.

An Iranian women’s group,My Stealthy Freedom, posted a scathing criticism of the statue covering in a Facebook page addressed to Italian news outlets and female politicians:

“As you know, your country has just censored some of your highly celebrated artwork in a bid to welcome the delegation from the Islamic Republic of Iran. This censorship reminds us the way that the Iranian regime has been forcing millions of women in Iran to cover up. The politicians of our country, regardless of whether a woman is Muslim or not, force women in Iran to cover up and their justification is, ‘You, as a woman, should be shrouded in front of my eyes in order not to provoke me’. This way of thinking is completely unacceptable.”

Veiling Statues to Please the Mullahs

Sharia law makes Islam much more than a religion. Its broad doctrine and application to non-Muslims make Islam a political entity, a government with goals of global dominion.

Sunni Islam and Shia Islam both believe in a global ruler called caliph who will some day govern the world using Sharia law.
Caliph1.jpg

This report provides:

• Definition of Sharia law and relationship to Muslim faith.
  • Countries governed by Sharia.
  • Provisions of Sharia that conflict with American laws.
  • Sharia violence espoused in American mosques.
  • Sharia in America.
  • What should our government’s response be to Sharia?
Definition of Sharia law and relationship to Muslim faith.

Muslim is defined as “a worshipper of Islam.” Islam is a religion articulated by the Qur‘an. Sharia is the Islamic law which governs every aspect of a Muslims life. The instruction in the Quran and the examples set by the Islamic prophet Muhammad are the two main sources of inspiration for Islamic Sharia law.

Islam8.jpg

According to the Encyclopedia of Islam "Within Muslim discourse, sharia designates the rules and regulations governing the lives of Muslims, derived in principle from the Kuran and hadith. In this sense, the word is closely associated with fiḳh [q.v.], which signifies academic discussion of divine law."

Sharia governs secular law, including crime, politics and economics as well as prescribing religious conduct and ritual. Sharia is the equivalent of federal and state statues combined with religious doctrine. In countries where Sharia is the political code it rules over the lives of Muslims and non-Muslims alike. Islamic judges interpret Sharia in countries and territories where it has official government status. Several countries are governed entirely by Islamic Sharia law. These countries will be described in the next section.

The multi-governing aspects of Sharia mean that Islam is much more than a religion. Islam is also a political entity with governmental code set by Sharia. Its broad doctrine and application to non-Muslims make Islam a political entity, a government with goals of global dominion.

Sharia law footnotes.

Note 1: Perjury, Muslims are permitted and prompted to lie (taqiyya) to non-Muslims.

· Qur'an (16:106) - Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief,- except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith - but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty.

· Qur'an (2:225) - Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts; and He is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing.

· Qur'an (3:28) - Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah. Fictitious infidel friends are okay only if they achieve a greater purpose.

FFA - Sharia law makes Islam much more than a religion. Its broad doctrine and application to non-Muslims make Islam a political entity, a government with goals of global dominion.

Muslim Beheads 4-Year-Old, Shouts, "Allahu Akbar. I Am a Terrorist"
February 29, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
31b3547100000578-3469100-image-a-33_1456762715806.jpg

Let's see.

Beheading. Allahu Akbar. I am a terrorist. Clearly not a thing to do with Islam.

Russian police arrested a nanny Monday and charged her with murder after she was found at a Moscow subway station holding the severed head of a child, yelling "Allahu Akbar," according to media reports.

According to local media, she shouted: 'I hate democracy. I am a terrorist. I want you dead."

Investigators claim that the babysitter waited until she was along with the child in the apartment before carrying out the murder and starting a fire.

The woman had a valid residency permit for Russia but was working illegally. She had no work permit, said officials.

Russia's dirty little secret is that there are huge numbers of illegal Muslim migrants in Moscow. And I do mean huge numbers. But anyway it can't have a thing to do with Islam.

February 29, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Let's see.

Beheading. Allahu Akbar. I am a terrorist. Clearly not a thing to do with Islam.

Russian police arrested a nanny Monday and charged her with murder after she was found at a Moscow subway station holding the severed head of a child, yelling "Allahu Akbar," according to media reports.

According to local media, she shouted: 'I hate democracy. I am a terrorist. I want you dead."

Investigators claim that the babysitter waited until she was along with the child in the apartment before carrying out the murder and starting a fire.

The woman had a valid residency permit for Russia but was working illegally. She had no work permit, said officials.

Russia's dirty little secret is that there are huge numbers of illegal Muslim migrants in Moscow. And I do mean huge numbers. But anyway it can't have a thing to do with Islam.

This is why people should never hire a Muslim to be a nanny or maid. Keep these people out of your house.
If you want a great nanny, hire a Jewish woman. They are the most maternal women on earth and your child will love them.
Don't ever hand your children over to a Muslim or you'll live to regret it.

February 29, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Let's see.

This is why people should never hire a Muslim to be a nanny or maid. Keep these people out of your house.
If you want a great nanny, hire a Jewish woman. They are the most maternal women on earth and your child will love them.
Don't ever hand your children over to a Muslim or you'll live to regret it.

Jamaican ladies are really good too

Paris Jihadis Went Dancing, Then Went Killing
That shows they weren’t really Muslims at all, right? Wrong.
March 29, 2016
Robert Spencer
_86820179_86820178.jpg

Footage has emerged of Paris jihad murderers Salah Abdeslam and his brother Brahim dancing at a Brussels nightclub several months before they murdered 130 people. The UK’s Daily Mail, always determined to ignore the jihadi mindset and motivations and misrepresent both as quite other than what they are, took this as another indication that jihadis in general are not what they claim to be: “Video shows the extremists eight months before the massacre in Paris, seemingly enjoying the Westernised lifestyle ISIS claims to despise.” As always, however, reality is different from the mainstream media’s presentation of it.

We have seen this several times before, going all the way back to 9/11, when it came to light that Mohammed Atta and several of the other jihadi hijackers had been at a strip club not long before the attacks. This indicated, we were told, and have been told many times since, that contrary to their own claims, jihad terrorists are not pious Muslims acting upon the exhortations in the Qur’an and Sunnah to make war against unbelievers. On the contrary, goes this claim, these terrorists have nothing whatsoever to do with Islam, and are simply reacting to the alleged evils of the West. Because after all, what pious, believing Muslim engaged in an act of jihad would risk sullying his soul in a strip club and thereby detracting from the spiritual value of his jihad?

This question, however, betrays in itself a lack of understanding of Islamic theology – a lack of understanding that continues, all these years after 9/11, to hamstring our response to the jihad threat. What is understood by precious few counter-terror analysts is that a pious, believing Muslim who is about to engage in a momentous act of jihad may very well engage in activity that Islamic law would deem sinful, and do so freely and knowingly.

The reasons for this are set out in the Qur’an and Hadith. The Qur’an teaches that if one’s good deeds outweigh one’s bad deeds on the “scales of justice for the Day of Resurrection,” one will enter Paradise:

“And We place the scales of justice for the Day of Resurrection, so no soul will be treated unjustly at all. And if there is the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it forth. And sufficient are We as accountant.” (Qur’an 21:47)

When one’s deeds are weighed in these scales, the weightiest deed of all is waging jihad for the sake of Allah. Muhammad himself explains that the best of all deeds is jihad, and thus it outweighs all others:

Paris Jihadis Went Dancing, Then Went Killing

Muslim Storekeeper Murdered for Easter Greeting, Disrespecting Islam, to Prevent Violence
April 6, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
album_no_respect.jpg

nother story that reminds us why so many people disrespect Islam.

You may remember the story of Asad Shah, an Ahmadi Muslim (a sect of Islam deemed heretical by most Muslims), a storekeeper in the UK murdered for a Happy Easter greeting. Now the killer has confessed. And the reason is the usual "disrespecting Islam", "disrespecting Mohammed" and "disrespecting the cult" routine.

According to the killer, Tanveer Ahmed, a taxi driving Muslim settler in the UK, here are his motives.

'It is mentioned in the Quran that there is no doubt in this book no one has the right to disrespect the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and no one has the right to disrespect the Prophet of Islam Muhammad Peace be upon him.

'If I had not done this others would and there would have been more killing and violence in the world."

If I hadn't committed murder, then there might have been more killing and violence.

Muslim Storekeeper Murdered for Easter Greeting, Disrespecting Islam, to Prevent Violence

The Fallacy of Focusing on Islamic Radicalization
The issue isn’t radicalization. It’s Islamization.
April 13, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
extreme-koran3.jpg

There are Jihadists from dozens of countries who have joined ISIS. What do they all have in common?

The official answer is radicalization. Muslims in Europe are “radicalized” by alienation, racism and unemployment. Neglected by governments, Muslim youth band together and become terrorists. Muslims in Israel are responding to the “despair and hopelessness” of the “Occupation”. Muslims from the rest of the Middle East are angry over their “dictators”. Muslims from the Ukraine? Who knows.

Radicalization comes packaged with a set of local grievances and explanations. It contends that all Muslim terrorism is a response to local conditions and that we are responsible for those conditions. Even though the “radicalization” is Islamic, it denies that Islam plays a positive role as a Jihadist goal. Instead, like Halal liquor or hashish, it’s what Muslims turn to when they have been disappointed in the West or in their own governments. Islam is just what happens when a Belgian Muslim can’t get a job.

And yet Islam is the only positive uniting factor for Islamic terrorism.

Why otherwise should a Moroccan youth from a French suburb who works at a nightclub, the son of a rural Saudi farmer who has never been outside his country and an American teenager who converted to Islam all risk their lives to form an Islamic State? The Jihadis of ISIS are a truly multinational and multicultural bunch. They have traveled to two foreign countries that most of them have never been to.

What else unites them into a common identity that they are willing to kill and die for if it isn’t Islam?

Radicalization favors local explanations. But those local explanations don’t add up nationally or globally. Europe spends a fortune on social services and yet Muslim terrorism has only grown worse. Other immigrant minorities in Europe have lower unemployment rates and aren’t blowing things up.

Islam is not radicalized. It is radical. Like Communism or Nazism, it offers a totalitarian answer to everything. To truly believe in Islam is to possess the conviction that every country in the world must become Islamic and be ruled by Islamic law. Islamic terrorism is one tactic for realizing this conviction.

We cannot and will not defeat Islamic terror without honestly and bluntly confronting Islamization.

The Fallacy of Focusing on Islamic Radicalization

Another Muslim "Minor Inconvenience Hate" Hoax Gets Shot Down
April 27, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
four_lions_menus_3.jpg

Actual minorities have hate crimes. Muslims mainly seem to have minor inconveniences. Like the Muslim passenger who was supposedly refused a can of diet coke by the flight attendant... only because she was Muslim. Or the Muslim who allegedly suffered a dirty look. Or were asked to leave a coffee shop after 45 minutes of hogging a table.

A popular eatery in Orange County came under fire over a video that went viral. In the video, a woman claims she and her friends were asked to leave the Urth Caffe in Laguna Beach for being Muslim.

Sara Farsahk, the woman who posted the video on Facebook, claimed she and her Muslim friends were the victims of discrimination at Urth Caffe. She explained that they were asked to leave after 45 minutes, to free up a table for customers ordering at the counter.

For some reason, this incredibly Islamophobic coffee shop let her and her friends order, sit and hang out for 45 minutes. And then only asked them to leave after 45 minutes. Which is the policy.

Another Muslim "Minor Inconvenience Hate" Hoax Gets Shot Down

Forum List

Back