Islam means peace!

you simply do not understand peace and freedom because you are jealous and full of fear.
it was BUSH who blew wtc! you are the ugly disbelievers. apes and pigs. hahaha! may allah enlight your brainwashed minds. but i fear its too late.
you claim to be democratic? LOL ROFLMAO! iran and palestine are true democracies! and you are afraid of them! hahaha. elhamdulillah!

Tell you what, fuck you and fuck your version of Islam. Your the freaking pig fucker that just needs to die. Tell Ya what dipshit, PM me and I will be happy to meet your sorry ass anywhere for the ass kicking you deserve.......

I'll show you just how much of a ape and pig fucker you really are.

Why even respond to this loser. I would bet he is not even a Muslim and is infact a white kid about 15 going for some attention on the Internet because mommy and daddy igore him and his acne keeps him from having many friends.

so why does all think of terrorism when they hear "islam".
islam is the only religion of true peace. that is what you do not understand.
you ar nothing but jealous for or true peace and our true freedom.

i witnessed when at the palestinian border to the country stolen by apes and pigs a marthyr blew himself and killed many pigs i witnessed that he spontaneously drove into paradise! and that is the truth! you will never understand that true faith.

when enemies of islam fire missiles at islam: allah will take them, send them back and let them rain onto the enemies of islam. you cannot understand that true peace.

First paragraph tells us that Islam is true peace, second paragraph talks about a muslim blowing up Israelis. What a strange and bigoted view of true peace!

Tell me True Faith, why is that Islamists in Iraq and Afghanistan are killing more innocent muslim civilians than their so called foreign invader enemies?

Why are muslims in China killing local Chinese civilians and threatening the Olympics with suicide bombers?

So that's the true peace of Islam, is it?

Listen mate, I'll be in Afghanistan come October. How many of your AQ and Taliban heroes would you like me to send to paradise?

Why even respond to this loser. I would bet he is not even a Muslim and is infact a white kid about 15 going for some attention on the Internet because mommy and daddy igore him and his acne keeps him from having many friends.

Spot ON!

Forum List

Back