Islam...look in the mirror

Damn meme posted so many facts. Wow irosie can't handle her

meme posts no facts at all Her comment regarding LOCATION of Israel is idiotic islamo nazi sow masjid shit she is quibbling in the manner that pseudo intellectuals imagine make them look intelligent. The arabian dogs were introduced to Aristotelian logic when they hacked and raped and pilllaged their way thru Mestopotamia -----from jews and zoroastrians------and they have been trying to FAKE it ever since

meme posts no facts at all Her comment regarding LOCATION of Israel is idiotic

irosie91;6066997, it is YOU who are an ignorant idiot!

Read at least something before dribbling onto your keyboard:

"Andinia Plan (Spanish: plan Andinia) refers to both former ideas to establish a Jewish state in parts of Argentina...

... Mordecai Manuel Noah tried to found a Jewish homeland at Grand Island in the Niagara River...

... was a plan to give a portion of British East Africa ...

...Jewish Territorialist Organization with the aim of establishing a Jewish state anywhere...

...USSR passed the decree ... free territory near the Amur River in the Far East ...

... Madagascar ...

... British Guiana (now Guyana) ...

...Cyprus ...

...El Arish..."
(Wiki)

wrong again MEMEEE there were ideas to establish places of REFUGE for jews from the stink and filth of islamic oppression-------not an ISRAEL Israel is located in the place the ancient kingdom of ISRAEL was located------Judea is mostly the "west bank" You are doing a job on SEMANTICS which is one of the ploys used in islamo nazi pig propaganda THE LAND OF ISRAEL can be called ISRAEL you can call a pile of dog dung "holy" -------but that is only because the nabi you worship is similar to a pile of dung

wrong again MEMEEE there were ideas to establish places of REFUGE for jews from the stink and filth of islamic oppression--

What "Islamic oppression" in UK, US, Russia???!!!

Do you even read?
"Jewish Territorialist Organization with the aim of establishing a Jewish state anywhere...

Andinia Plan (Spanish: plan Andinia) refers to both former ideas to establish a Jewish state in parts of Argentina...

Mordecai Manuel Noah tried to found a Jewish homeland at Grand Island in the Niagara River...

etc."

Not "refuge", but STATE and HOMELAND!!!

Stop lying!

wrong again MEMEEE there were ideas to establish places of REFUGE for jews from the stink and filth of islamic oppression--

Do you even read?
"Jewish Territorialist Organization with the aim of establishing a Jewish state anywhere...

Andinia Plan (Spanish: plan Andinia) refers to both former ideas to establish a Jewish state in parts of Argentina...

Mordecai Manuel Noah tried to found a Jewish homeland at Grand Island in the Niagara River...

etc."

Stop lying!

I do not have to read them ----I am fully aware of the fact that there were a few people who advocated such an idea--------very few it would never have worked because not enough people would be MOTIVATED to create a jewish homeland in anything but the part of the world called ZION You have focused a tiny tiny tiny little movement that never took off as if it were something of great signficance something that propagandaists do all of the time

islamic oppression took place in any country in which there was a jewish population----generally there before the dogs of arabia invaded-----and then a large muslim population developed. It happened in arabia where jews were subjected to a COMPREHENSIVE GENOCIDE by the meccaist pigs and later wherever the pigs went------Babylon (iraq) Yemen, Iran, Palestine, Egypt Turkey Algeria, Morocco ------even eventurally TUNISIA in fact even in Afghanistan and India (including what was later stolen from India---to wit PAKISTAN) Azerbaijan even SPAIN etc etc etc

Do you even read?

etc."

Stop lying!

I do not have to read them

I think, you do...

wrong I do not have to read them-----your allusion to them proves that which you are ------you might as well obsess on the issue of jews as sugar merchants in order to prove that jews created alcholism among the indigenous indians of north america ------or the issue of sexual depravity as it relates to BLUE JEANS. I read much of the literature upon which you depend in my youth-----in fact lots of it in my childhood I grew up in a town that had been a bundist enclave -------at one time------the core population was still there------but there were migrations from more civilized places

PS----try to keep in mind-----you CLAIMED----based on the literature upon which you depend-----that "ISRAEL" was going to be in argentina

PS----try to keep in mind-----you CLAIMED----based on the literature upon which you depend-----that "ISRAEL" was going to be in argentina

Didn't you read even what was posted here?

Since the 18-th century the LOCATION FOR THE STATE "ISRAEL" WAS DECIDED FROM ARGENTINA, to RUSSIA!

And only after the WW2 the final decision was made to place "Israel" in Palestine!

What is it that you don't like about it? Did you think, Israel ended up where it is now because a state "Israel" was there some 3000 years ago? No. It was a fluke political decision.

*yawn*Mememe go join Revleft, that you quote Stalin gives you away as one of those Marxists who hypocritically stands against 'Israeli theocracy' whilst cheering on Islamic theocracy, tyranny of majority in Gaza and butchers like Assad, Qaddafi and Ahmadinejad.

I am familiar with islamo nazi revisionist history Ever notice that no one seems to find manuscripts in saudi arabia? there are simply no saudi manuscripts despite the extensive BUILDING there in places that ---NO DOUBT uncovered TENS OF THOUANDS -----islamo nazi pigs do not like records -----it gets in the way of their INVENTED HISTORY

keep in mind----there were literate people living in that
country for more than 1000 years before the stinking pig was born. Jews, in particular have an interesting habit of placing old manuscripts in crypt like storage. The REAL story of the rapist pig was buried in Yathrib (aka medina) more than 1000 years ago-----but somehow------not a shred has seen the light of day

*yawn*Mememe go join Revleft, that you quote Stalin gives you away as one of those Marxists who hypocritically stands against 'Israeli theocracy' whilst cheering on Islamic theocracy, tyranny of majority in Gaza and butchers like Assad, Qaddafi and Ahmadinejad.

Get your arrse to the "Kremlin" thread, you have few questions to answer there. It's your chance to demonstrate that you are more intelligent then my tuna sandwich.

Now we know that mememe did not pass high school biology ---or that it attended classes in a shariah shit society. Keep in mind that this one is of the people who generated the Idea that Israel is training snakes to seek out arabs. Mememe is working a method for training euglenas and slime molds. Did I leave out the TRAINED SHARKS? anyone here ever see what the brain of a shark is like? --------well-----it could not learn to speak even a prmitive langauge like arabic

mememe is confused regarding the LOCATION OF ISRAEL because so many escapees from prosecution in the NUREMBURG TRIALS or did their "HIJRA" to----argentina ----like the islamic hero EICHMANN----but many also die their HIJRA to syria and/or egypt where they worshipped in mosques and wrote "THE HISTORY" of the world for muslim kids. The islamic curriculum is fascinating------the writers thereof are even more fascinating----I read their stuff while still a early teen-------and found it almost as good as MAD MAGAZINE.----then I encountered young educated people from shariah shit holes-------who quoted the stuff chapter and verse and FERVENTLY BELIEVED IT

Forum List

Back