Islam is winning the war in America.

We went to war in the Islamic countries to steal their minerals and oil, but are finding that the reality is that Islam is starting to replace Christianity in OUR Country.

US soldiers are returning from Afghanistan and converting to Islam in ever increasing numbers. Something about the simplistic order of Islam and the strict moral code that straightens out the rules for society that is appealing to more and more young American men who have been exposed to Islam overseas.

As a Christian minister, I see this while at the same time seeing the horrible moral and ethical breakdown in America, and I understand. Seeing this massive wave of Republiscamism that has put America 60 Trillion Dollars in debt I know how decadent we have become. As the Christian Churches have become more and more liberal, the conservatism of Islam appeals to them, and I understand it.

Ironically, it appeals more strongly to women who feel that the Islamic moral code is what they world needs and what they need to bring order to their lives. The young women converting to Islam in America exceeds the number of men, and if American men are tired of the Sexually Free Liberated Women they encounter in our society they are being drawn to local mosques. As I approach Seventy years of age, I go out on daily walks for health reasons. What I see is both alarming and reassuring.

I have a large Mosque just a hundred yards away from my house, and on Friday I watch as the people arrive for prayers as I am out walking. I see the traditional immigrant Islamic men in robes, but each week I see more and more and more young Americans of Northern European descent going to those prayer services. (Lots of people with blond hair and blue eyes. High IQ types abound, so these are not stupid people.)

Knowing what a grossly immoral jungle it is out there in America, I fully understand. I see the trend, we initiated these wars to steal the oil and minerals from these "backwards" Islamic countries, and their "backwards" religion is going to conquer America. It is happening as I write this, because our churches have backed off on strict morality, and the overwhelming majority of people want a moral orderly culture surrounding them.
We didn't go to war to steal oil and minerals, that is a big lefty idiot lie. If women like islam, they are more screwed up then I thought.

Unfortunately it is true. It is true here, and true in secular countries around the world. The path to islam runs right through secularism. The path is much faster through atheism. Where we look at an atheist and see an enlightened non-believer, islam sees a convert that John Walker Lindh typifies.

Although it pains me to agree with what should be nonsense, personal experience is that women are particularly susceptible to the lure of islam. Particularly islamic men.

Maybe women with an inferiority complex.

The Muslims taking over the middle east, with Obama's blessing, are radicals. Anyone who follows the Muslim Brotherhood and their ilk cannot be trusted.

Anyone here read the book, "Not Without My Daughter?"

Unfortunately it is true. It is true here, and true in secular countries around the world. The path to islam runs right through secularism. The path is much faster through atheism. Where we look at an atheist and see an enlightened non-believer, islam sees a convert that John Walker Lindh typifies.

Although it pains me to agree with what should be nonsense, personal experience is that women are particularly susceptible to the lure of islam. Particularly islamic men.

The Muslims taking over the middle east, with Obama's blessing, are radicals. Anyone who follows the Muslim Brotherhood and their ilk cannot be trusted.

Oh so now the Muslims are taking over themselves? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Man you republicans make my day. :D

So if Islam does take over the world, does that mean the whole world will be a shit hole like where Islam is now?

Oh so now the Muslims are taking over themselves? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Man you republicans make my day. :D
Just proves how stupid satan worshiping muslims are, fighting and killing each other.

We went to war in the Islamic countries to steal their minerals and oil, but are finding that the reality is that Islam is starting to replace Christianity in OUR Country.

US soldiers are returning from Afghanistan and converting to Islam in ever increasing numbers. Something about the simplistic order of Islam and the strict moral code that straightens out the rules for society that is appealing to more and more young American men who have been exposed to Islam overseas.

As a Christian minister, I see this while at the same time seeing the horrible moral and ethical breakdown in America, and I understand. Seeing this massive wave of Republiscamism that has put America 60 Trillion Dollars in debt I know how decadent we have become. As the Christian Churches have become more and more liberal, the conservatism of Islam appeals to them, and I understand it.

Ironically, it appeals more strongly to women who feel that the Islamic moral code is what they world needs and what they need to bring order to their lives. The young women converting to Islam in America exceeds the number of men, and if American men are tired of the Sexually Free Liberated Women they encounter in our society they are being drawn to local mosques. As I approach Seventy years of age, I go out on daily walks for health reasons. What I see is both alarming and reassuring.

I have a large Mosque just a hundred yards away from my house, and on Friday I watch as the people arrive for prayers as I am out walking. I see the traditional immigrant Islamic men in robes, but each week I see more and more and more young Americans of Northern European descent going to those prayer services. (Lots of people with blond hair and blue eyes. High IQ types abound, so these are not stupid people.)

Knowing what a grossly immoral jungle it is out there in America, I fully understand. I see the trend, we initiated these wars to steal the oil and minerals from these "backwards" Islamic countries, and their "backwards" religion is going to conquer America. It is happening as I write this, because our churches have backed off on strict morality, and the overwhelming majority of people want a moral orderly culture surrounding them.
We didn't go to war to steal oil and minerals, that is a big lefty idiot lie. If women like islam, they are more screwed up then I thought.

A woman who converts to Islam knows that being covered up in Islamic garb is less repulsive than not covered up.

A woman who converts to Islam knows that being covered up in Islamic garb is less repulsive than not covered up.

hardly, God created us and we should not be ashamed of his creations.

Only if they are ugly.

hardly, God created us and we should not be ashamed of his creations.
Our God created us. Their god, satan, is fooling them all.

I think the reference to Vets coming back after having converted to islam, is the plot of Homeland.

More women are converting to islam than vets. In the beginning, women love the way they are treated, by the time they realize that they won't always be treated like that, it's too late.

Just admit people like the religion. Quit telling us they fell in a trap.

It's because of people like you that Christians are moving away from Church.

Also give credit to the media, no matter how much they try to show Islam in a bad light, they are actually doing Islam a favor. People realize the kind of baloney and crap journalism they see. So they go to a mosque to see for theirselves.

if you are so proud, why do you cover your faces?

1st we buy their damn oil,2nd after WW2 we are the ones that drilled and developed their resources for their stupid asses !!

Forum List

Back