Islam is winning the war in America.

When young people, and many converts are young people, they are usually like Jihad Johnny. They come from very secular households with progressive parents who impose little structure and no discipline. These young people are attracted to islam like little Johnny was attracted to islam, for the structure it offered. The difference is, John Lindh did not take the plunge into terrorism until his father came home and announced to his family that he was leaving them for another man. A lover who owned a gay bath house. It might not be a rejection of Christianity driving converts into islam, but a rejection of homosexuality leading that particular move.

When young people, and many converts are young people, they are usually like Jihad Johnny. They come from very secular households with progressive parents who impose little structure and no discipline. These young people are attracted to islam like little Johnny was attracted to islam, for the structure it offered. The difference is, John Lindh did not take the plunge into terrorism until his father came home and announced to his family that he was leaving them for another man. A lover who owned a gay bath house. It might not be a rejection of Christianity driving converts into islam, but a rejection of homosexuality leading that particular move.

No. :lol:

Islam is winning the war in America.

We went to war in the Islamic countries to steal their minerals and oil, but are finding that the reality is that Islam is starting to replace Christianity in OUR Country.

US soldiers are returning from Afghanistan and converting to Islam in ever increasing numbers. Something about the simplistic order of Islam and the strict moral code that straightens out the rules for society that is appealing to more and more young American men who have been exposed to Islam overseas.

As a Christian minister, I see this while at the same time seeing the horrible moral and ethical breakdown in America, and I understand. Seeing this massive wave of Republiscamism that has put America 60 Trillion Dollars in debt I know how decadent we have become. As the Christian Churches have become more and more liberal, the conservatism of Islam appeals to them, and I understand it.

Ironically, it appeals more strongly to women who feel that the Islamic moral code is what they world needs and what they need to bring order to their lives. The young women converting to Islam in America exceeds the number of men, and if American men are tired of the Sexually Free Liberated Women they encounter in our society they are being drawn to local mosques. As I approach Seventy years of age, I go out on daily walks for health reasons. What I see is both alarming and reassuring.

I have a large Mosque just a hundred yards away from my house, and on Friday I watch as the people arrive for prayers as I am out walking. I see the traditional immigrant Islamic men in robes, but each week I see more and more and more young Americans of Northern European descent going to those prayer services. (Lots of people with blond hair and blue eyes. High IQ types abound, so these are not stupid people.)

Knowing what a grossly immoral jungle it is out there in America, I fully understand. I see the trend, we initiated these wars to steal the oil and minerals from these "backwards" Islamic countries, and their "backwards" religion is going to conquer America. It is happening as I write this, because our churches have backed off on strict morality, and the overwhelming majority of people want a moral orderly culture surrounding them.

Just goes to show how stupid christians are.

BTW ... "we" didn't go to Iraq or Iran to get minerals. "We" don't get any oil from Iraq. I sure wish you idiots would stop confusing our interests with the multi-national corporations. Those companies don't give a rat shit about the interests of the USA.

Christians don't convert to islam. Secularists do. Atheists do. That's why islam is growing so fast in Sweden, Norway and France. The more secular, the faster islam grows. If anything, Christianity might be the last defense to islam's oppression.

Christians don't convert to islam. Secularists do. Atheists do. That's why islam is growing so fast in Sweden, Norway and France. The more secular, the faster islam grows. If anything, Christianity might be the last defense to islam's oppression.

:lol::lol: you're too funny man

You are an idiot. Christians and joos do convert. Atheists believe you are all fools. If I ever start believing in any "god" I have instructed my closest friends to shoot me in the head.

I thought is was quite profound myself.

As I say, I only post the truth in all things.

Jesus? Is that you?

Si. senor. It is Jesus here

1542477_f260.jpg

This is happening because on September 12th, 2001, President Bush uttered the stupidest words ever uttered by an American president: "Islam is a religion of peace", instead of doing what Franklin Delano Roosevelt did to the compatriots of the perpetrators of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Unfortunately it is true. It is true here, and true in secular countries around the world. The path to islam runs right through secularism. The path is much faster through atheism. Where we look at an atheist and see an enlightened non-believer, islam sees a convert that John Walker Lindh typifies.

Although it pains me to agree with what should be nonsense, personal experience is that women are particularly susceptible to the lure of islam. Particularly islamic men.

Your personal experience? Tell us more, Sahib!

Speaking to the OP from personal knowledge derived from several dozen Army and Marine friends with whom I served at some point during the last two decades, no one I or they know in our extended network of veteran friends has converted to Islam after returning from overseas service. Quite the opposite. Most vets of conflincts in Muslim nations despise Islam. Although I have a buddy who married a Kurdish girl in '92. They recently celebrated their twenty year anniversary. She is Muslim, he Christian. What's with the "Islam is taking over America" bullshit anyway? I also lived and worked outside of Detroit--an area with one of if not the highest concentrations of Muslims in America. I do not recall seeing droves of blue eyed blond haired converts milling about. Maybe I just don't get out enough. Tell you what though, I'll keep an eye out for Islamic zombies next time I go for coffee. They only eat Christian brains, right?

Last edited:

I thought is was quite profound myself.

That's because the more secular a country is, the more converts it has. Compared to France, Italy with its strong Catholic influence has relatively few converts. It really stands to reason that offering belief in something is going to be more popular than offering a belief in nothing.

Speaking to the OP from personal knowledge derived from several dozen Army and Marine friends with whom I served at some point during the last two decades, no one I or they know in our extended network of veteran friends has converted to Islam after returning from overseas service. Quite the opposite. Most vets of conflincts in Muslim nations despise Islam. Although I have a buddy who married a Kurdish girl in '92. They recently celebrated their twenty year anniversary. She is Muslim, he Christian. What's with the "Islam is taking over America" bullshit anyway? I also lived and worked outside of Detroit--an area with one of if not the highest concentrations of Muslims in America. I do not recall seeing droves of blue eyed blond haired converts milling about. Maybe I just don't get out enough. Tell you what though, I'll keep an eye out for Islamic zombies next time I go for coffee. They only eat Christian brains, right?

She's a muslim and he's a Christian! How did that happen. In every marriage I know of where a muslim has married a non-muslim, the non-muslim has had to convert to islam. They may not practice, but they certainly have had to convert.

Barack Obama is currently telling his supporters to 'vote and take your revenge against Mitt Romney'. That's Jeremiah Wright speak if you still have any doubts. Mr Obama has been and is all about letting the Muslims win, whether it be here or abroad, and apparently he thinks another Civil War, which he's openly advocating with that remark, will do just fine and dandy in bringing that about. He might even be contemplating bringing Arab military forces here to quell his opposition when it breaks out after the US Military balks. We should greet them with a few tricks we learned from the Germans and the Japanese.

THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR POST IS THAT WE ARE NOT AT WAR WITH ISLAM:eusa_hand:
^
Obama Obama we are all Osama

Unfortunately it is true. It is true here, and true in secular countries around the world. The path to islam runs right through secularism. The path is much faster through atheism. Where we look at an atheist and see an enlightened non-believer, islam sees a convert that John Walker Lindh typifies.

Although it pains me to agree with what should be nonsense, personal experience is that women are particularly susceptible to the lure of islam. Particularly islamic men.

Your personal experience? Tell us more, Sahib!

I live in a quite heavily mixed area and have dated a couple of muslim guys myself, left and watched other little white girls get suckered in. West Los Angeles is now so muslim that the official designation has changed from West Los Angeles, to Tehrangeles! American women just fall over with the way muslim men treat them, at least in the beginning. American men really can't compete. Especially men in the City who are bewildered with the kind of adoration muslim men bring to a relationship By the time it starts to get creepy, women have dug in and are unwilling to give up.

I work for an all muslim company. Not American muslim, but European muslim with headquarters in London. There are things I accept now that I wouldn't begin to tolerate when I was young and cared more. They are very good to me provided I remain obedient. There's little important enough to be disobedient about, so I'm willing to be obedient.

Last edited:
Barack Obama is currently telling his supporters to 'vote and take your revenge against Mitt Romney'. That's Jeremiah Wright speak if you still have any doubts. Mr Obama has been and is all about letting the Muslims win, whether it be here or abroad, and apparently he thinks another Civil War, which he's openly advocating with that remark, will do just fine and dandy in bringing that about. He might even be contemplating bringing Arab military forces here to quell his opposition when it breaks out after the US Military balks. We should greet them with a few tricks we learned from the Germans and the Japanese.

THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR POST IS THAT WE ARE NOT AT WAR WITH ISLAM:eusa_hand:
^
Obama Obama we are all Osama

The misunderstanding is that while we might want to believe we are not at war with islam, islam certainly believes it is at war with us so the difference is indistinguishable.

Forum List

Back