islam is the best

I

infamous_faz

ISLAM IS THe GREATEST. and to those that dont agree take this :finger:

"Sallam Aleckaham"?????? WTF does that mean??????

Did you mean "As Salaamu Alaikum"? And you call yourself Muslim? LOL

2 dopes who haven't a clue trying to interact with one another. Maybe you can email one another and go suicide bombing together!

Salam Alekume means "peace be upon you".

Alekum aslaam!!-- peace be upon you too :) :cof: May be I am reading too much about this religion...

Dawoud,

As much as I may disagree with your views, I do respect your right to have these views and to practice your religion.

Have a Happy Holiday !

Sincerely,

Eric

Akoula lak ayouha alrabiy hada almalhal al margtal al marghelor.
"kulu shat beerajleelria moualakia"

A hint its a old morrican proverb that for sure fits you.

And for you eric thank you for the kind words. If more were spoken on both sides of this debate, much more good would come from these posts

Originally posted by Dawoud
Akoula lak ayouha alrabiy hada almalhal al margtal al marghelor.
"kulu shat beerajleelria moualakia"

A hint its a old morrican proverb that for sure fits you.

And I have a saying for you from deep within New York roots:

"Fuck You" :finger:

Have a shitty holiday!

Now that was awesome Klank!!! hahahahha!!!

I dont drink or eat Pork, but I certainly couldn't live with out the third item on Commander Klanks list.

Well that mean there's hope for you !

Welcome sabir.:)

The name of this forum is actually very misleading, this 'forum room' is supposed to be named as "Anti Islam" and should be followed by the small lettering of "mindlessly hate Islam with out any basis and understanding"

If the above is a false statement and is not the case, then read more.

1) No beer: Has a symbolic meaning of no degradation of thought, to think and to understand, to work, to not be addicted to things which will destroy you and believe it or not alcohol does destroy you.

2) No Pork Chops: Has a symbolic meaning of being clean , don't be nasty in your ways and in your normal being and the state of mind.

3) "No tities showing" : In his youth , man is a slave of sexual attraction. In the body which is no more than the aggregate of flesh, blood, bone , hair and skin, he perceives beauty and charm. However, in the Islamic thought processes, even this is accepted and is said to have a certain time and a certain way of showing it. It is called self control.

"No freak'in way!

Kiss my infadel butt, jackass"

Don't worry about replying , I got your answer...still I just wanted to make an attempt to elaborate on some of their ideals.

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
The name of this forum is actually very misleading, this 'forum room' is supposed to be named as "Anti Islam" and should be followed by the small lettering of "mindlessly hate Islam with out any reason and understanding"

Why do you complain? Is it because you also forgot to read the part that stated "you are welcome to leave if you don't like it, or learn to express your own views" or is it because you just can't find documentation to support all the problems we have listed here. I'll state it again, I posted FACTS, you posted your opinions.

Dear Jimnyc,

I post opinions and facts. You post opinions as facts. There is a difference.

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
Dear Jimnyc,

I post opinions and facts. You post opinions as facts. There is a difference.

Do I have to link AGAIN to all the articles about the abuse of Muslim women? I posted MANY links in several threads from women themselves complaining about the abuse they endured, womens organizations fighting for rights, live video...

Your rebuttal was your opinion and NOTHING was offered up discounting the FACTS that were provided.

Spirit, you need to lighten up a little. You attach too deep a meaning to everything. :)

Also, the statement made by me earlier, was not only my opinion but also a fact.

When a certain notion is perceived in the mind that some given set of beliefs are evil, then you will recognize only the wrong parts of it and forget to shed light on the principles which you should admire.

If you wish to criticize a religion, go ahead who is stopping you, but there is a difference in criticizing to "feel better" or criticizing to realize something, to find out. No one here is omniscient. First remove the perceived notions then only can you 'realize' that reality which you thought to be a real phenomena to nothing more than a product of your mind.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Do I have to link AGAIN to all the articles about the abuse of Muslim women? I posted MANY links in several threads from women themselves complaining about the abuse they endured, womens organizations fighting for rights, live video...

Your rebuttal was your opinion and NOTHING was offered up discounting the FACTS that were provided.

sorry, as I was posting my post... like a second ago, I did not see your reply.

Anyway, as I was saying, you take the abuse of muslim women and combine it with the ideals of Islam, this is what I call a serious case of delusion.

No one is denying the 'facts' of muslim women abuse, however it is not as widespread or evil as you perceive it is. What is wrong is the mentality of that place, not Islam and exaggeration of certain facts will generate an opinion, not a fact.

If you take out verses from Quran with advocate the abuse of women , I am ready to take out verses from your scriptures and mine which advocate the same thing.

Forum List

Back