• Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

FROM THE DESK OF *CWN*

1. Islam is taking away your freedom as I type this.:eek:
2. And little by little since 911 they bite off a piece of it every single day.
3. What are you going to have done about this?
4. Are you mad as hell as I am about this?
5. Soon they will start demanding we bow to sharia law in the courts, and want all of us under it too, at some point.
6. Are you willing to go there?
7. Or are you just to plain stupid, to know the difference?
8. Now, even today, we have to obey certain rules and follow orders, in order to board a plane, we have to be looked at with speacial equipment that can see right through our clothing.
9. Are you dumb or just numb?
10. Each and everyday we put up with islam we will lose more of our freedoms.
11. Even in England today, its been annoucned that we, (the non citizens) can no longer go into *Big Ben* the clock tower, on vacation, its off limits to anyone not British, because of the freaking muslims who might want to blow it up because the freaking muslims built a clock tower in, hell hole mecca, or some such bullshit muslim city.
12. Soon we will need special written permission to visit our own land marks, more or less a visa will be required to see all our buildings/monuments, in DC., and everywhere else across our *Great Lands*.
13. Link and Sample:Only British citizens allowed on Big Ben tours amid security fears | Mail Online

"Ben as security fears force ban on foreigners By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 10:42 AM on 8th November 2010

Foreigners have been banned from visiting Big Ben over security fears.

Tourists from abroad were until recently allowed to tour the legendary London landmark.

But due to mounting security problems they have now been banned.

Clearance checks for foreigners which were to ensure that terrorists could not target the historic clock tower became too complex and costly.

British citizens are still allowed to visit Big Ben, but must apply by writing to their MP."

****THERES MORE GO READ IT IDIOTS!!!***

14. Some of you dwebs are too freaking stupid to realize this even after you have run you're freaking eyes across the text.
15. Its just plain amazing just how totally stupid some of you bastards really are.
16. Oh, and I can't wait to hear all the die hard *Libturds* and *Genetic Modified Republicans* piss and moan, claiming how I am so out of line, for painting *ALL ISLAM* with the same freaking bigoted brush!!!!!!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Ayatollah Khomeini, "Islam Is Not a Religion of Pacifists”...
Those who study jihad will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world. All the countries conquered by Islam or to be conquered in the future will be marked for everlasting salvation. For they shall live under Allah's law (Sharia). … Islam says: 'Kill [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter their armies.' Islam says: 'Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to paradise, which can be opened only for holy warriors (jihadists)!' There are hundreds of other Koranic psalms and hadiths (sayings of the prophet) urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim. …Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well Marc is not an idiot!!!!
2. I knew there would be some who have gotten it.
3. Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammo.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Well Marc is not an idiot!!!!
2. I knew there would be some who have gotten it.
3. Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammo.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sheikh Maulana Maududi...
Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.

Ayatollah Khomeini, "Islam Is Not a Religion of Pacifists”...
Those who study jihad will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world. All the countries conquered by Islam or to be conquered in the future will be marked for everlasting salvation. For they shall live under Allah's law (Sharia). … Islam says: 'Kill [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter their armies.' Islam says: 'Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to paradise, which can be opened only for holy warriors (jihadists)!' There are hundreds of other Koranic psalms and hadiths (sayings of the prophet) urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim. …Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless.

Hey,,,guys I wish to make it clear for all of you ..

I'm a Muslim and you cannot convict a man according to testimony of his enemy

Ayatollah Khomeini is astray of the Islam's path ? he is of the group who is called Shiites ! they don't represent Muslims nor Islam ..khomeini's dogma is mixed with old Persian beliefs ! did you hear about the God King xerox or what ever ?

khomeini thought himself the secretary of God,,take it or leave it , Persians deform Islamic picture and they already killed Hajjies " Pligrims" in Makkah !

Sheikh Maulana Maududi ,,,I just wonder ,,from where such nasty opinions came from ?

who is Maududi ,,his views are bullshit...such opinions are being used to attack Muslims' countries wrongfully and F U keep looking over facts , U gonna to wage wars and lost your lives !

you are bad strong guy in your country but in ours you are miserable,,,this is the equation F U hit , U will be hit .

Last edited:
Islam is going to inevitably either implode under its own stupidity or get nuked, either way works for me.

Yea much better would be to continue to submit to the Talmud

A fact little known to most Americans, and certainly a surprise to this writer, Zionists gained a foothold in our federal government under President Wilson. The United States began quietly adopting the Talmud (not the written Torah/Bible) as the basis of our national law after the first Zionist judge was appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Living Outside The Dialectic: Checkpoint Chertoff: A Neo- American Nightmare

Islam is going to inevitably either implode under its own stupidity or get nuked, either way works for me.
Talking of stupidity, how does one nuke a belief, or even a religion?

Israel is going to inevitably either implode under its own stupidity or get nuked, either way works for me
Now that works for ME:lol:

Israel is going to inevitably either implode under its own stupidity or get nuked, either way works for me

If they can attack us in the name of Allah, we can nuke them in the name of Allah.
An eye for an eye, or an Allah for an Allah. Same thing.

If they can attack us in the name of Allah, we can nuke them in the name of Allah.

you attacked 200000 humanbeing with a nuclear bomb <<<<<jerk:eek:

Last edited:

WHAT? WE ATTACKED 200000 MUSLIMS WITH AN ATOM BOMB???????????:lol:

Terrorists aren't taking our freedom.

Our masters are taking our freedoms.

If terrorist didn't exist they'd invent some to have the excuse to erode those freedoms.

It isn't entirely implausible to argue that that's what is actually happening.

What if it turns out to be a jewish false flag op?

Jews enjoy freedom. Muslims, not so much.

Like, when the dumb spaniards allowed themselves to be oppressed by the Muhammadan for 800 years.

Dumbass.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its islam who is stealing your freedoms.
2. Its taking place all over the planet.
3. Will the people of freedom do anything about this?
4. I seriously doubt it.
5. The average IQ in order to sense this is 159, most people have IQ's more or less 115.
6. If you still can't see this fact, guess where your IQ level is?:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Terrorists aren't taking our freedom.

Our masters are taking our freedoms.

If terrorist didn't exist they'd invent some to have the excuse to erode those freedoms.

It isn't entirely implausible to argue that that's what is actually happening.

How many of the 60 Islamic shitholes are free?

That would be zero

Japanese >>>>they were targets like Muslim nowdays

do you have to set up a target all the way

Fucking rice gobblers attacked us first, we shoulda nuked Tokyo.
I'll give you that muslims didn't start this war, but when you try to blow up civilian airplanes, I'd say that there are no more taboo weapons in this fight. Nuke Mecca at the height of the Hadj, and I bet muslims take us seriously from then on. Everytime they blow up an airplane of ours, nuke a major city. We'll see how fast allah runs out of virgins.

I'll give you that muslims didn't start this war, but when you try to blow up civilian airplanes, I'd say that there are no more taboo weapons in this fight. Nuke Mecca at the height of the Hadj, and I bet muslims take us seriously from then on. Everytime they blow up an airplane of ours, nuke a major city. We'll see how fast allah runs out of virgins.
:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

From Marc, the arab lover.:clap2:

Forum List

Back