Islam is misunderstood.

In the past century there have been more acts of aggression by Christian nations against Muslim nations, than the other way around.

world wars don't count, it wasnst about religion in those you dumbfuck

Why would World Wars not count? In the aftermath of WWI, the European 'winners' simply went into the ME and carved up and invented nations with impunity.

At least according to this pathetic POS it is. He is right, in a way. Islam is misunderstood. But not in the way he is saying.
You claim to be a Christian, but 99% of your posts are vilifying Islam and muslims.

As a follower of Jesus shouldn't you be spending your time spreading the Gospel like he commanded instead of attacking people? .... :dunno:

In the past century there have been more acts of aggression by Christian nations against Muslim nations, than the other way around.
Considering they were on the wrong side of two world wars just might have something to do with that, wouldn't you think?

At least according to this pathetic POS it is. He is right, in a way. Islam is misunderstood. But not in the way he is saying.
You claim to be a Christian, but 99% of your posts are about attacking Islam and muslims.

As a follower of Jesus shouldn't you be spending your time spreading the Gospel like he commanded? .... :dunno:
Gee. I'd love to spread the word, but I'm too busy defending it against people like you. I have quoted Scripture on numerous occasions, but people simply don't listen. Because they hate the truth. I have also spread the word, on here, as well as other forums. But it falls on deaf ears. And I'm not attacking Islam or Muslims. I am simply pointing out the fact that their behavior, behavior endorsed by the Koran as well as other Muslim texts, is not socially acceptable by any same definition. The simple fact is that Islam teaches its followers to kill anyone who doesn't worship their false god. If you don't have a problem with that, then you should.

Gee. I'd love to spread the word, but I'm too busy defending it against people like you. I have quoted Scripture on numerous occasions, but people simply don't listen. Because they hate the truth. I have also spread the word, on here, as well as other forums. But it falls on deaf ears. And I'm not attacking Islam or Muslims. I am simply pointing out the fact that their behavior, behavior endorsed by the Koran as well as other Muslim texts, is not socially acceptable by any same definition. The simple fact is that Islam teaches its followers to kill anyone who doesn't worship their false god. If you don't have a problem with that, then you should.
I would imagine that people don't listen because you're a narcissistic hypocrite that barely knows what is in the Bible, let alone has the ability to quote it. .... :cool:

Considering they were on the wrong side of two world wars just might have something to do with that, wouldn't you think?
The simple fact is that Islam teaches its followers to kill anyone who doesn't worship their false god.

And so does Christianity... Shall I quote the verses for you, bud?
By all means a Christian verse, not the OT. Should I wait?
He'll quote something from the Old Testament, no doubt. What an idiot.

Forum List

Back