“Islam is Islam” According to Turkey’s Prime Minister

Anyone that desires more muslims in America either hates America or is mentally ill.

A radical muslim is the one that wants to saw your head off. The moderate muslim is the one that binds your hands and feet for the radical muslim.

The western nations desperately need Sharia law to get their people back under control. .... :thup:
The control of some third rate arab mythology? I think not. Islam is a garbage mythology. It's intent seems to be to make arab men feel good about raping and killing, nothing more.

The western nations desperately need Sharia law to get their people back under control. .... :thup:
The control of some third rate arab mythology? I think not. Islam is a garbage mythology. It's intent seems to be to make arab men feel good about raping and killing, nothing more.
You hit on the main attraction. Muhammad knew how a man needs to control . Islam gives that right to every Muslim man. Sharia is what is best for the Muslim man, not the woman. Where women are concerned he can legally kill them for the right reasons along with his children. That is control.

Pres. Erdogan is correct.

Islam is what it is; perfect, and in no need of reform or modification. .... :cool:

But the Turkish president Erdogan is a senseless aggressive person on his own - more an Islamist than a Muslim - specially he is without any doubt an ugly liar and an evil willing demagogue. Even his excuses for his own criminal behavior are like poison. Example: "Sorry, that I had to call Chancellor Merkel a Nazi. It was her fault that I had to say so." :lol: He's really an idiot. He destroys with his ass what others constructed in decades with the hard work of their minds and hands.

So how can it be the Islam needs no reform or modification? Is Erdogan not misusing the Islam only for his personal might and money? Is the Islam the religion of the very few people of his own clan? Shouldn't the Islam learn to let itself not to be misused any longer?

Last edited:
24130035_1562417610517307_6122992570183206393_n.jpg

It was England and the USA, which made strong the prototype of the cheap copy "Islamism" (Islamistic States): the Saudi-Arabian Wahhabi. This process is now about 2 centuries old and long - and has not really to do with the mainstream of the Islam, which is much older. The most of the leading Nazis were by the way once educated in humanistic schools - nevertheless the value "humanity" was not in the center of their thoughts on a very simple reason: They used an atheistic form of humanism and not the Christian form of humanism. Your slogan here "destroy ... [f]or humanity" is such a paradox use of the word "humanity" too. With real humanity is such a nonsense not compatible. The spiritual values of the Orient and Occident, of the East and West, are indeed very similar. I fear it is often more easy to find "humanity" in the world of the Muslims, as we are able to find it in our own world.

Last edited:
"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers." -- Recep Tayyip Erdogan

"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers." -- Recep Tayyip Erdogan

That's the nonsense why Erdogan attacks now in the moment with weapons of the NATO the Kurdish allies of the USA (and Germany) in Syria? The Kurds are Muslims who fought against the godless Islamists there. And Turkey is a member of the NATO. But is Erdogan or Erdogania a member of the NATO? I would say "no". In worst case he tries to do with the Kurds the same, what had happened once about a hundred years ago with the Armenians. The whole situation in Syria is very dangerous, very chaotic, very destructive, very fragile and very deadly too. We need peace there - and everywhere else too.

Last edited:

That's the nonsense why Erdogan attacks now in the moment with weapons of the NATO the Kurdish allies of the USA (and Germany) in Syria? The Kurds are Muslims who fought against the godless Islamists there. And Turkey is a member of the NATO. But is Erdogan or Erdogania a member of the NATO? I would say "no". In worst case he tries to do with the Kurds the same, what had happened once about a hundred years ago with the Armenians. The whole situation in Syria is very dangerous, very chaotic, very destructive, very fragile and very deadly too. We need peace there - and everywhere else too.

YES!! the kurds are in danger of massacre-------this time by BOTH turks and assadniks
and maybe even Hezbollah dogs

Forum List

Back