Islam is evil...

LuvRPgrl

Aug 11, 2005
The more people attempt to defend Islam, the more it forces me to read about it, the more I become convinced it is evil.

Regarding the "unforgivable sin" blashphemy, I believe that is when someone commits an evil act and claim its in the name of "GOD".

This is the common line of radical Islamists, so I believe they are all doomed to hell.

In one of these threads, someone supported Swedens stance of neutrality and how we should take the same to save us from the evil and violence of terrorists. That if we followed their lead, 9/11 wouldnt have happened, and terrorists wouldnt have us on their list of enemies. READ THE FOLLOWING ABOUT SWEDEN, and decide for yourself.

A group using the name of Iraqi jihad group Ansar al-Sunnah has released videos showing what it claims are members training for terror attacks in the Swedish countryside.

In one video, dated August 8 2005, the group says that viewers are about to see a “demonstration of the high explosives device, that we will use in the name of Allah.”

“This was recorded somewhere in Sweden,” says a message on the video in yellow letters against military camouflage colors.

A large explosion is then seen in a heavily wooded area. While it is not possible to verify the location of the explosion, the scenery does appear to be northern European.

A second video by the group, which is dated August 29, contains images of men with blurred out faces setting off mock suicide explosives and roadside car bomb attacks.

The video begins with a message which reads: “Demonstration of real high explosives device, that is filled with gas instead of ammoniate nitrate.” It goes on to show men standing in a clearing in a forest. They are seen pulling chords attached to devices, and setting off explosions of white smoke around themselves. In the same video, a red vehicle is seen driving along a forest path, before suddenly being engulfed in an explosion of white smoke.

The videos are available for download on infovlad.net, which frequently posts videos of jihad shooting and bomb attacks from around the world, along with documents containing bomb making manuals.

‘Suffer in the name of Allah’

One user on the site, who identified himself as ‘Dehex,’ warned that “Sweden will suffer in the name of Allah.”

Referring to a well known Swedish reverend, Runar Soogard, who is reported to be under police protection after offending Muslims with a speech about Islam’s prophet, Muhammad, Dehex wrote: “Runar Soogard had a very bad and nasty speech about our greatest prophet Mohamed.”

“It’s because he doesn’t wan’t to apologyze to the Ummah Nation on at least television. Thats why they are giving out this videos as a warning! There will be one more warning, if he dosen’t apologize on television … ” wrote the user, in an ominous warning.

‘Dehex’ also posted an image showing a bloodied knife plunged into a map of Sweden, accompanied by the message: “We will slaughter all who dared to attack our prophet Mohamed.”

‘Sweden has a problem’

Speaking to Ynetnews, Israel’s former ambassador to Sweden, Zvi Mazel, said he was not surprised by the presence of jihad movements in the Scandinavian country.

“Sweden is scene to violent demonstrations by radical Muslims, who are often joined by the far left,” said Mazel.

“In the middle of a talk I was giving in Stockholm, we were suddenly told by security personnel that there was an Islamist anti-Israel demonstration, in which members of the crowd were smashing windows with iron bars.”

“The Swedish press says that Sweden has immunity from terror due to its anti-Israel stance,” added Mazel.

The former ambassador also painted a grim picture of the situation for Sweden’s Jewish community. “There are harassments and physical attacks against Jews in Sweden,” he said. “There are many complaints about anti-Semitism among the Jewish community there.”

“There is a big problem in Sweden. Jihadist organizations certainly have a potential infrastructure there,” he added.

I personally don't think that Islam is much worse than any other religion. It just so happens that most of the followers live in primitive theocracies which dictates savagery. If you actually bother to read the Old Testament it's one of the most savage immoral books that you can pick up. Luckily most Jews and Christians are currently civilized people. This wasn't always the case. I think the problem lies more within state sponsored religion in the middle east.

Powerman said:
I personally don't think that Islam is much worse than any other religion. It just so happens that most of the followers live in primitive theocracies which dictates savagery. If you actually bother to read the Old Testament it's one of the most savage immoral books that you can pick up. Luckily most Jews and Christians are currently civilized people. This wasn't always the case. I think the problem lies more within state sponsored religion in the middle east.

Oh yea, OBL is living in a country that dictates savegry.?

The events that occured in the OT were quite civilized FOR THAT TIME taken in context.

You start off saying Islam isnt worse than any other religion, then you claim Christians and Jews are civilized and you offhandidlly say Islam followers are savages. How the heck does that compute????

LuvRPgrl said:
Oh yea, OBL is living in a country that dictates savegry.

The events that occured in the OT were quite civilized FOR THAT TIME taken in context.

You start off saying Islam isnt worse than any other religion, then you claim Christians and Jews are civilized and you offhandidlly say Islam followers are savages. How the heck does that compute????

It's very simple. All 3 religions have a savage past. It just so happens that Islam is the only one that is currently savage. And I attribute that to state sponsored religion in middle eastern countries. American Muslims aren't anything like the retrograde idiots in the middle east. They might seem a bit different to you but they aren't like the crazy jihadists in the middle east.

Powerman said:
It's very simple. All 3 religions have a savage past.

Yet, in the case of islam the barbarity has textual support and is an intentional and encouraged facet of the relgion. But that broad brush sure is fun ain't it? Wee. Look at the pretty colors.
It just so happens that Islam is the only one that is currently savage.

That's why the world needs to beat their ass into Submission, a peaceful state resulting from military vanquishment.

Powerman said:
It's very simple. All 3 religions have a savage past. It just so happens that Islam is the only one that is currently savage. And I attribute that to state sponsored religion in middle eastern countries. American Muslims aren't anything like the retrograde idiots in the middle east. They might seem a bit different to you but they aren't like the crazy jihadists in the middle east.

Why are American Muslims different? Could it be the civilizing influence of Christianity in the culture around them? What actually makes society "civilized"? What do you mean by "civilized"?

Powerman said:

Savage and immoral? Judging people out of context with their time are we now?

Powerman said:

It "just so happens"???

bwhahahhahahha

THATS THE WHOLE FUCKING PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can attribute it to anything you want, irrelevant.

And the muslims in the US are the EXTREME minority .01%
and for the most part they dont speak out AGAINST the terrorists, hence they are collusive.

WOW!, Im impressed. Three different people took three different aspects of a very short post by PM, responded CIVILLY and concise and brought out THREE completely seperate and valid refutations to show he is in error.

Excellent posting guys, err, and MOM! :) (sheesh, and this is the same MOM whom he had earlier told to go...well...never mind, what a civil response, PM should learn, hopefully)

rtwngAvngr said:
Yet, in the case of islam the barbarity has textual support and is an intentional and encouraged facet of the relgion. But that broad brush sure is fun ain't it? Wee. Look at the pretty colors.

You need to read the bible again. That whole kill the infidel bullshit is in the bible as well. It just goes unnoticed because no one actually reads the bible.

That's why the world needs to beat their ass into Submission, a peaceful state resulting from military vanquishment.

Yeah I agree. But it's not the religion that it's the problem. It's people taking the religion too seriously.

Powerman said:
You need to read the bible again. That whole kill the infidel bullshit is in the bible as well. It just goes unnoticed because no one actually reads the bible.

which verse

manu1959 said:
which verse

2 Chronicles.15:13 "Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

KJV

Now that it is pointed out I'm sure most people will ignore it.

Merlin said:
Islam Isn't any better or worse than any other hate group. If Islam is a religion, I'm an Aborigine midwife.

I didn't know you were from Australia.

Hey Merlin. I just noticed you're a Louisiana guy. How are things going over there?

Powerman said:
2 Chronicles.15:13 "Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

KJV

This verse is not a general command from the Lord to kill all those, even people in different countries who didn't believe in Him.

This took place during the reign of King Asa, the reformer. He gathered all the people from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, and the people of Ephraim, Manasseh, and Simeon who had come to live in Judah (the southern portion of Isreal). These people freely entered into an agreement (covenant). They were basically swearing loyalty to God, and as proof of their allegience, agreed that they should be put to death if they broke their oath.

Again, God did NOT command them to go into other nations, killing all those who refused to believe in Him. One must read the entire chapter to get the context.

Powerman said:
Hey Merlin. I just noticed you're a Louisiana guy. How are things going over there?
It's improving all the time. I have some more work to do on my garage and some more limbs to clean up and I'll be caught up from Katrina. I finished my porch yesterday. I'm luckier than a lot of people though, they lost it all. I have 5 family members that lost 100% of everything they own. Very sad.

Powerman said:

KJV

thank you....so you read that story and extrapolate that it is command to kill anyone that does not seek the lord?

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=14&chapter=15&version=31

interesting interpretation......any other verses?

Forum List

Back