‘Islam is about real love, not just lust’: The party girl who’s embraced Islam !

Big Reb -

What about it?!

Of course there is a large Muslim community in France, because France colonised Morocco, Algeria, Senegal and Cote D'Ivoire, and of course that community has a voice, but the idea that they somehow dominate or govern the country is just silly.

France outlawed the veil last year - does that sound like a Muslim idea?

Big Reb -

What about it?!

Of course there is a large Muslim community in France, because France colonised Morocco, Algeria, Senegal and Cote D'Ivoire, and of course that community has a voice, but the idea that they somehow dominate or govern the country is just silly.

France outlawed the veil last year - does that sound like a Muslim idea?

As I said I could be wrong because I don't live there and do not do much research on the affairs of other countries unlike some foreigners do with America, misinformed as they already are about America.

I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised by this...there have always been western people attracted to Islam, just as there are to Buddhism, Bahai and Hindi.

It isn't for everyone, and it wouldn't be to me, but I can understand why some people find it attractive, and respect their choice.

I admit that I am attracted to the religion of Islam, and have been for a number of years now. I can say I am not religious, but one day, I will convert to Islam. Its not a question of if, its a question of when.

About five years ago I was given a quote, or a statement, to read out. I was told that this was how you converted to Islam. I am not sure if that was correct, but I said those words in the way they were meant to be said. If those words were truly how one converted to Islam, then I would have been a Muslim for nearly five years now.

I would suggest that you think long and hard about converting to a so called religion that espouses murder and hatred to all non muslims, and even many who are already muslims :eusa_whistle:

You need to read the Koran properly....not the one for western consumption but the REAL one.....You will be viewed as no more than chatel to muslim men and have few rights under Islamic law......YOU would have to adhere to a strict dress code but muslim men can dress as they please and do as they please....If you decide to convert then you get what you rightly deserve :eusa_whistle:

Welcome to the EID holiday......

Attachments

• $muslimeidaladhafestival-vi.jpg
    $muslimeidaladhafestival-vi.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 61
  • $REU-SAUDI_-1024x680.jpg
    $REU-SAUDI_-1024x680.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 69
  • $Typical Street Slaughter.jpg
    $Typical Street Slaughter.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 66
I often think that Western women who wish to convert to islam should do a tour of duty in the islamist Middle East and see what islam really means to women not protected by Western standards of law and of attitudes.

Does this mean that people should witness child sex abuse in the church to see what Christianity really means to those who are not protected by law?

Sounds like you've already lost the plot dear.......You're already making up excuses to justify your position with regards Islam and what it stands for.....
As for being protected by law?? Western law may not be perfect but Islamic law as it is????? No protection for you my dear.....You're a female and to the majority of muslim men and Islamic law, you are nothing...lower than a dog :eusa_whistle:

I often think that Western women who wish to convert to islam should do a tour of duty in the islamist Middle East and see what islam really means to women not protected by Western standards of law and of attitudes.

Does this mean that people should witness child sex abuse in the church to see what Christianity really means to those who are not protected by law?

You do realize Muhammad was a pedophile

France recently outlawed the burqa and the veil for muslim women to wear in public places.

Which shows how little political power muslims have in that country.

More importantly, it shows what little honesty and integrity you have. France chose to disallow blatant displays of all religious symbols in schools which was designed to continue their goal of secular institutions. Secondly, France banned full face coverings for women when in public places. That was in consideration both for issues of security and to disallow such misogynistic practices imposed on women by moslem men.

Forcing women into the "Fem Tent" actually shows how little emotional maturity moslem men have.

Islam is a beautiful religion and a blessing to all mankind.

It will one day cover the earth.

And make the world a better place to live. :cool:

Islam is the most totalitarian ideology ever to part ways with man's formidable imagination. It consumes all that you are and, as our enthusiastic goofy convert so amply demonstrates, it demands precedence over anything else in life. Sadly, the end result is the most inimical human phenomenon there is--a thorough cheapening of life's value.

:cool:

The laws in France were a blatant attack on Islam and muslims.

But that's OK.....because we will not be stopped........and we will win in the end. :cool:

Last edited:
The laws were a blatant attack on Islam and muslims.

But that's OK.....because we will not be stopped........and we will win in the end. :cool:

I'm afraid goofy conspiracy theories aren't going to help you.

".....because we will not be stopped........" Who is "we"? This is just more of the paranoid ramblings of an islamist clone. This entire "we will take over", mentality really contradicts the "islam is a beautiful religion", nonsense. Did you realize that in two posts, you managed you utterly contradict yourself?

Islam is the ultimate totalitarianism. It's a complete, top-down, obsessive-compulsive consumption of all aspects of society and the individual, whose needs and wants are subsumed by the overarching program of ever-expanding submission to the leader. Muhammud (swish) is the leader, and in the twisted ideology of islam, violence and murder keep the "peace." Islam's sole purpose is to subject all of mankind to muhammud's (swish)will (as understood by Moslems), irrespective of any cultural, national, or ethnic considerations. Conquest of the planet for muhammud (swish), through force of arms or otherwise, is Islam's endgame—the universal implementation of brutal seventh century politicoreligious laws in the modern age.

It really doesn't matter whether you are breathing or not.

History has shown the muslims never stop.

And our numbers continue to grow world wide. :cool:

Muslims do stop and the were driven out of Spain many years ago. Thus proving your propaganda as an illogical fallacy

Really?

Which ones?
Denmark? France could be wrong.

Nowhere near right. Latest study puts muslim population in France at 3.1%. In Denmark they account for 2% of the population. Is that what you call 'being dominated by muslims?

no of course not but liberals being a minority group in America make up a large portion of the government here. so do us a favor and shut the fuck up.

The US has had problems with Muslim nations since the barbary pirates and we defeated them then and we will stop them yet again.

France recently outlawed the burqa and the veil for muslim women to wear in public places.

Which shows how little political power muslims have in that country.

More importantly, it shows what little honesty and integrity you have. France chose to disallow blatant displays of all religious symbols in schools which was designed to continue their goal of secular institutions. Secondly, France banned full face coverings for women when in public places. That was in consideration both for issues of security and to disallow such misogynistic practices imposed on women by moslem men.

Forcing women into the "Fem Tent" actually shows how little emotional maturity moslem men have.

No they didn't. They banned full face covering for ALL...both men and women. It includes such headwear as balaclavas and crash helmets if the latter is worn when not actually riding a bike.

Forum List

Back