Islam is a political party first, a religion second.

Truthspeaker

Αλήθεια η&
Nov 26, 2008
San Francisco
I haven't posted anything in ages on this site. But Islam-especially unreformed Islam- which insists on Sharia Law is the greatest threat to the modern world. I finally found something worthy of discussing besides my religion- the opposite of my religion. The Islamist political party.

I haven't posted anything in ages on this site. But Islam-especially unreformed Islam- which insists on Sharia Law is the greatest threat to the modern world. I finally found something worthy of discussing besides my religion- the opposite of my religion. The Islamist political party.
The thread premise is bigoted idiocy, first and last.

"... is the greatest threat to the modern world"
How?

It IS a political party. It's better known as the Democratic Party though.

I believe the most accurate way to describe Islam is that it is an Empire that spreads insidiously through immigration and migration. It takes advantage of weak nation states and weak leadership to aggressively setup it's own laws and recruitment once a critical mass of Muslim population is reached.

Yes Truthspeaker
the way some ISLAMISTS and especially JIHADISTS live by it,
the ISLAMISTS make it a POLITICAL RELIGION and
the JIHADISTS make it a CULT.

A CULT will control membership by cutting people off from other groups especially family,
total usurp or destroy any sense of "due process" when acting as judge/jury/executioner to exert full control, and use that separation to control its membership by coercion and exclusion.

Now, not all Muslims make their faith a political religion.
Many are secular, just like secular gentiles or secular humanists,
and just follow civil laws like other nontheists who don't inject their religion onto others through govt.

Many Christians separate their beliefs from govt, while others inject to some degree similar to Islamists,
while yet others inject and control so much as to become oppressive of others. And the worst level, some act as cults or terrorists do, and commit illegal abuses and violence, but that is a the far extreme.

Same with Muslims, with Islamists who become politically domineering and abusive, vs. the Jihadist terrorists that take it to such an extreme as to commit genocide and other crimes and human rights violations against others against both civil and international laws that they override to legalize and justify what they do in the name of their religious authority.

These three levels are not to be blamed on the whole group.

I know plenty of Christians, Constitutionalists and Muslims trying to address and correct these issues, but we are all limited because we are not fully united, but separated from each other because the media is clogged with complaints and namecalling all projecting the blame on DIFFERENT groups so we aren't all on the same page.

If we all agree to organize and rebuke/redress our own camps first, we'd be more effective and successful in changing where "due process" and "redress of grievances" have fallen short (Democrats correcting Democrats first, Muslims address their own circles and reconciling with their fellow representatives locally, Christians reconciling among peers and neighbors first, then we can build and unite on higher levels instead of all getting stuck, giving up and projecting onto other groups instead of resolving anything).

It makes a huge difference if we have unity locally first, correcting anything dividing us, so that we stand together on issues we agree are the common problem and go for reform together not going at each other as adversaries.

Thanks for your post Truthspeaker

If we can agree WHICH groups go off on political religions or cults,
then we can address the same with our own PARTIES where some people
still include and interact with all people equally, some people become exclusive and controlling
and attack members of other groups, and some become dangerous cults that seek to "conspire to violate equal rights of others."

Truthspeaker if we can see this going on with Muslim abused by Jihadists to violate rights of others,
can we see when our own Political Parties are ABUSED as Political RELIGIONS or Political CULTS
and PUSHED TOO FAR where we start taking our own BELIEFS and FORCING them on others, even seeking to PENALIZE opponents for having different BELIEFS and attacking those as WRONG.

How can we blame Muslims and not blame Zionists or other extreme anti-government violent protestors?

If we separate the Zionists and Armaggeddonists from the mainstream Christian who do respect civil laws (and don't take justice into their own hands thinking they have the right to act as judge jury and executioner as the Jihadists do), why can't we separate the Jihadists from the civil Muslims who respect govt authority and don't act that way either?

If we can recognize when Islam is abused as a Political Religion or Political Cult to "go too far"
can we see the SAME THING happening with Political Parties in America pushing THEIR Poltiical BELIEFS as a Political Religion and "going too far" by INJECTING THIS INTO GOVT
AND EVEN PENALIZING OTHER CITIZENS WHO DISAGREE WITH THOSE BELIEFS.

(ex: the health care insurance mandates that penalize citizens for not complying even if this is against their political beliefs in Constitutionalism and limited govt that requires an amendment voted on by people and/or states before implementing any such expansion of federal govt into private decisions;
and also the discrimination policies regarding same sex marriage or orientation/gender that are "faith-based" ie not proven by science and thus causing violations on both sides to people of conflicting beliefs who both feel imposed upon if the other policy prevails and is endorsed by govt as public)

Is it the greatest threat to the modern world? Or is the US, which is pushing Islam to be more reactionary and more conservative, the greatest threat?

I haven't posted anything in ages on this site.

And your title explains why.

If "Islam is a political party" ---- what 'party' does it oppose? Who are its "candidates"?
Sorry, Islam is no more a political party that Christianism is a political party based on its abortion terrorists. Same thing.

/thread

We all knew Pogo would come up with support for The Devil's Cult.

Link?

:eusa_whistle:

Need a hand with that then? Here ya go.

So to say you don't believe in satan or Lucifer is to say Rome didn't exist and Christianity(1/3 fallen with this image) doesn't exist, nor the thousands of wars & over 50 millon murders in this luciferous images name.

Bullshit. I agree with Chris, I don't believe in "Satan/Lucifer" either. That's got squat to do with simple facts of history such as the existence of Rome. There's actual evidence for that. "Satan" is nothing more than a bogeyman, a concept invented by the power-hungry using fear of the unknown as a psychological weapon. The difference is YUUUGE.

Yes Truthspeaker
the way some ISLAMISTS and especially JIHADISTS live by it,
the ISLAMISTS make it a POLITICAL RELIGION and
the JIHADISTS make it a CULT.

A CULT will control membership by cutting people off from other groups especially family,
total usurp or destroy any sense of "due process" when acting as judge/jury/executioner to exert full control, and use that separation to control its membership by coercion and exclusion.

Now, not all Muslims make their faith a political religion.
Many are secular, just like secular gentiles or secular humanists,
and just follow civil laws like other nontheists who don't inject their religion onto others through govt.

Emily, if I were your editor I would have cut the post right here --- where the point is made.

You have a way of making a good point and then proceeding to drown it in torrent of rambling wordage. Save some for later; let your point breathe.

The thread premise is bigoted idiocy, first and last.
Says a man still living at home with his mother.

You can always tell, they just troll threads they don't like. Now be quiet clayton, you'll wake mother.

Forum List

Back