Islam in Australia

Tinmore -

I do think the fact that Palestinians can trace their heritage in towns like Jericho back 3,000 years is important.

It doesn't matter what names historians decide people in each village were called - what matters is that land was handed down father-to-son for generation after generation after generation, and now many of those people have been forced off that land.

That is true. Most Palestinians have ancestry that goes back hundreds even thousands of years. It is also true that a relatively small number were more recent immigrants but I don't see that as having any relevance.

No, that's your claim - I've NEVER heard any Palestinian claim all that. Palestinians are not confused about where they came from - and it's a shame some people sink low enough to pretending it is some kind of mystery or controversy they would never accept made up about their own family.

You are aware that the vast majority of pal arabs are not native to the West Bank or Gaza, one would hope.

Do you, or do you not agree that the biggest border change ever came shortly after the 67 war when Jordan refused Israel's offer to return the entire West Bank so they could just sacrifice this piece of land to dump their Palestinians on Israel?

Truly, Jordan is the smartest player in all of the middle East.

HUH??? The original "borders" were first established by the Sykes -Picot document agreement in 1916. What document established the borders in 1922 you speak of & by who was it made official.

Of course that is all irrelevant smokescreen.

The only thing that matters is that when the borders were defined in 1922, all of the people whose normal place of residence was inside those borders at that time are legally Palestinians.

Everything else is just crap.

The last change official in borders was in 1922 when the states of Transjordan and Palestine were defined.

Do you, or do you not agree that the biggest border change ever came shortly after the 67 war when Jordan refused Israel's offer to return the entire West Bank so they could just sacrifice this piece of land to dump their Palestinians on Israel?

HUH??? The original "borders" were first established by the Sykes -Picot document agreement in 1916. What document established the borders in 1922 you speak of & by who was it made official.

The last change official in borders was in 1922 when the states of Transjordan and Palestine were defined.

What borders were changed in '67?

I say: Islam can have Oz. Nothing worthwhile has even come from there.

Are you saying the West Bank is not now ruled by Israel? Gosh, I didn't know that?

Are you saying the West Bank is not now ruled by Israel? Gosh, I didn't know that?

Ruled has nothing to do with borders.

Honestly the harder I try to reason with the Palestinian supporters, the more I realize this approach is futile.

Well then why do some idiots claim Israel stole this Palestinian land?
Good answer MJ. He has to go back to his handlers at the local mosque to respond to that one!
It's not their fault, they don't have the ability to reason, it was taken away from them at a very young age.

Honestly the harder I try to reason with the Palestinian supporters, the more I realize this approach is futile.

It is, because in most cases neither you nor they have even a basic command of the facts - as is evident from the fact that none of you have even seen the countries you attempt to discuss. You've never heard of the key cities, can't name most of the groups involved, and are blissfully unaware of even the major religious or military groupings involved.

It's like watching a guinea pig kick box a mouse.

See what I mean about the futility of trying to reason with the Palestinian supporters. Read this folks.

QUOTE=P F Tinmore;5337979]

Because Israel has its fat ass parked inside Palestine at the point of a (mooched) gun.[/QUOTE]

See what I mean about the futility of trying to reason with the Palestinian supporters. Read this folks.

QUOTE=P F Tinmore;5337979]

Because Israel has its fat ass parked inside Palestine at the point of a (mooched) gun.
[/QUOTE]

And you disagree with what part of what I said?

In the last 100 years, how many world wars were started by Muslims?
How many millions have died at the hands of white leaders of their nations with their political motivations and ideaologies?

In the last 100 years, how many world wars were started by Muslims?
How many millions have died at the hands of white leaders of their nations with their political motivations and ideaologies?
What does that have to do with the price of prime rib in New Delhi?

Forum List

Back