Islam forbids

Jesus: The Islamic and Christian Views Compared

Muslims, like Christians believe Jesus performed miracles. But these were performed by the will and permission of God, Who has power and control over all things.

"Then will God say: ‘O Jesus the son of Mary! recount My favor to you and to your mother. Behold! I strengthened you with the Holy Spirit (the angel Gabriel) so that you did speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught you the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel. And behold: you make out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and you breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by My leave, and you heal those born blind, and the lepers by My leave. And behold! you bring forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the children of Israel from (violence to you) when you did show them the Clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: ‘This is nothing but evident magic' (5:110).
Kind of off topic.
This thread is about how muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide scripture to proves unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

So getting back to what Echo asked, if all you claim is true, explain to me why my Muslim friends have not murdered me for being an atheist?
You do not have any muslim friends.

33:36.
It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.

The Prohibition of Being Loyal Friends with Disbelievers

This Ayah discourages and forbids taking the enemies of Islam and its people, such as the People of the Book and the polytheists, as friends. These disbelievers mock the most important acts that any person could ever perform, the honorable, pure acts of Islam which include all types of good for this life and the Hereafter. They mock such acts and make them the subject of jest and play, because this is what these acts represent in their misguided minds and cold hearts. Allah said;
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

The Prohibition of Supporting the Disbelievers

Allah prohibited His believing servants from becoming supporters of the disbelievers, or to take them as comrades with whom they develop friendships, rather than the believers. Allah warned against such behavior when He said,

You are spouting gibberish again.

My dear, that is Islam.

Jesus: The Islamic and Christian Views Compared

Muslims, like Christians believe Jesus performed miracles. But these were performed by the will and permission of God, Who has power and control over all things.

"Then will God say: ‘O Jesus the son of Mary! recount My favor to you and to your mother. Behold! I strengthened you with the Holy Spirit (the angel Gabriel) so that you did speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught you the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel. And behold: you make out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and you breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by My leave, and you heal those born blind, and the lepers by My leave. And behold! you bring forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the children of Israel from (violence to you) when you did show them the Clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: ‘This is nothing but evident magic' (5:110).
Kind of off topic.
This thread is about how muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide scripture to proves unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

How is this off topic? Aren't you a Christian?

So getting back to what Echo asked, if all you claim is true, explain to me why my Muslim friends have not murdered me for being an atheist?

It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.

This Ayah discourages and forbids taking the enemies of Islam and its people, such as the People of the Book and the polytheists, as friends. These disbelievers mock the most important acts that any person could ever perform, the honorable, pure acts of Islam which include all types of good for this life and the Hereafter. They mock such acts and make them the subject of jest and play, because this is what these acts represent in their misguided minds and cold hearts. Allah said;

Allah prohibited His believing servants from becoming supporters of the disbelievers, or to take them as comrades with whom they develop friendships, rather than the believers. Allah warned against such behavior when He said,

That's just your typically ignorant way of expressing your inability to formulate a coherent response.

Allah forbids Muslims from having you infidels as friends Accordingly, if a Muslim says he is your friend, then he is either NOT a true adherent of Islam (he is just one of those "apostates," perhaps) OR he is only a false friend, engaging in the religiously sanctioned practice of lying to you for whatever purpose may assist the greater glory of Islam.

Truth.

Compare the tenents of the faiths: Islam vs. Christianity.

If one turns the other cheek and returns love for hate, one is adhering to the tenents of Christ's teachings.

If one insists that others must submit to his religion, and does so by deciet, force, violence, jizyah, etc., one is adhering to the tenents of Islam.
You and Jen live in Lala land.

In other words, as is always the case with you: you are flatly unable to refute the point.

By the way. Jen, God love her, is the religious one. Me? Not so much. It is you who lives in the delusional state. Your mind is just far too clouded to see this, however.

Okay lol, I don't know who you are but keep swooping outta nowhere like this and I won't be able to buy insurance anywhere cause I'll be too busy swooning just talking about it.

I'm thinking the problem may not lay with me.

You and Jen live in Lala land.

In other words, as is always the case with you: you are flatly unable to refute the point.

By the way. Jen, God love her, is the religious one. Me? Not so much. It is you who lives in the delusional state. Your mind is just far too clouded to see this, however.

Okay lol, I don't know who you are but keep swooping outta nowhere like this and I won't be able to buy insurance anywhere cause I'll be too busy swooning just talking about it.

I am me.

As far as I know, I have always been me.

Okay (focusing)

I don't know any scriptures that say that.

My neighbors would probably say that they're my friends, they recently escaped from Syria. They say everyone over there is crazy.

And then I watch the revolving door of "relatives" that never come back but the stream never ceases...and occasionally they park the boat on the street...

This thread is about Islam and its jihad against non muslims, and the muslims obligation to lie about it.

But are you a Christian? It's on topic, since this is in the religion section, and the topic of Christianity has been brought up in this thread. It's relevant.

I don't see it either EZ. It would be nice to know but it's not required, is it?

If so, my gosh, I can't count how many denominations I frequent.

This thread is about Islam and its jihad against non muslims, and the muslims obligation to lie about it.

But are you a Christian? It's on topic, since this is in the religion section, and the topic of Christianity has been brought up in this thread. It's relevant.

I don't see it either EZ. It would be nice to know but it's not required, is it?

If so, my gosh, I can't count how many denominations I frequent.

Jent, I'm trying to be civil here, and I think I'm asking valid questions. Why can't my questions be answered, there is a reason to them.

Thanks!

My faith is a topic?I know thread can evolve, I just dont encourage it ,nor did I hijack it.
I am Yahuwdym, meaning “those who are related to Yah.”

oh I was hoping and am still wondering but still not sure...

(biting lip)

(research) NOPE! not who I was guessing, I was guessing a man more like seveneagle

no clue :) still like your post though

Last edited:

My faith is a topic?I know thread can evolve, I just dont encourage it ,nor did I hijack it.
I am Yahuwdym, meaning “those who are related to Yah.”

That explains a lot, and your "mission" on your Muslim threads.

Thank you for answering!

:)

Just so I have it clear, 2 people in this thread that probably do not believe in God are equating the potential placement of someone AFTER death as the same as murdering someone in real life. Do I have that correct?

When I am told by someone that I will go to hell for eternity if I do not believe in Jesus, it peaks my curiousity. I wonder: why is going to hell such a big deal?

And it turns out that it is a VERY big deal to the person that believes it.

And to then extrapolate that same damnation to everyone worldwide that does not believe in Jesus...that's just bullshit.

Don't bring up those who strap bombs on and kill people...that is not the issue I want to discuss.

The issue that I am asking you and others to rectify is: WHY IS YOUR RELIGION THE ONLY CORRECT ONE? And WHY IS THE PENALTY FOR NOT BELIEVING IT SO HARSH?

Are you bored or something?

If someone doesn't believe in the Message then they also don't believe in the penalty...so what's the problem?

Muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide scripture to proves unequivocally non muslims are innocent

oh I was hoping and am still wondering but still not sure...

(biting lip)
His name is Yahushua, He is the diminished human manifestation of Yahuweh.

Is that a different spelling for Yeshua?

And you wrote, "diminished" ? I never heard it expressed like that before. I can see where it comes from though "No one knows but the Father"

Christ did give up some of His attributes to come down in the flesh, so I guess that fits, it just...I never heard it said like that before.

Forum List

Back