Islam forbids

If you choose the latter, then that is the fate to which your religion, to which your holy book, is condemning the majority of humans on this Earth.
Actually It is the person who choses, They do not have to suffer the presence of a God they do not believe in, an act of ironic kindness.

You mean like bombing of abortion clinics and the systematic rape of underage girls in rural Utah ?

want to show me where it says to do that in the Bible?

then do you really want the verses in the Koran to be scrutinized?

If you want to blame a religion, then LOOK at what the holy books say, not what's done in the name of that religion, or what our government wants us to believe about that religion, but how the religion defines itself.

Truth.

Compare the tenents of the faiths: Islam vs. Christianity.

If one turns the other cheek and returns love for hate, one is adhering to the tenents of Christ's teachings.

If one insists that others must submit to his religion, and does so by deciet, force, violence, jizyah, etc., one is adhering to the tenents of Islam.
You and Jen live in Lala land.

I'm asking for some one to proves equivocally using Islamic scripture that none muslims are innocent.
Could someone please translate this gibberish for me?

Mr Fitnah gives me neg rep (actually neutral rep with a neg comment since he has no rep power) for this post yet still can't tell us what the hell he's saying.

How does one "prove equivocally"?

:lol:

Ohh I don't know, car bombings, suicide attacks, riots over cartoons, stoning women, etc etc etc....

Theo Van Gogh murdered, for his "Submission" Movie
By a man diagnosed with severe depression and psychosis. Funny how when Muslims do crazy things it's because of their religion but if a Christian or a Jew does something similar it's because they are crazy. A double standard, don't you think?

Pay Back for Submission

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/theo_van_gogh/2.html

Last edited:
I'm asking for some one to proves equivocally using Islamic scripture that none muslims are innocent.

Mr Fitnah gives me neg rep (actually neutral rep with a neg comment since he has no rep power) for this post yet still can't tell us what the hell he's saying.

How does one "prove equivocally"?

:lol:
Thanks, a typo unequivocally .

want to show me where it says to do that in the Bible?

then do you really want the verses in the Koran to be scrutinized?

If you want to blame a religion, then LOOK at what the holy books say, not what's done in the name of that religion, or what our government wants us to believe about that religion, but how the religion defines itself.

Truth.

Compare the tenents of the faiths: Islam vs. Christianity.

If one turns the other cheek and returns love for hate, one is adhering to the tenents of Christ's teachings.

If one insists that others must submit to his religion, and does so by deciet, force, violence, jizyah, etc., one is adhering to the tenents of Islam.
You and Jen live in Lala land.

In other words, as is always the case with you: you are flatly unable to refute the point.

By the way. Jen, God love her, is the religious one. Me? Not so much. It is you who lives in the delusional state. Your mind is just far too clouded to see this, however.

JenT when I first read your post.

I was inclined to answer because said that you want to politely ask a question.

Then you went into a rant, that ended with a mocking quote from Gomer Pyle.

So which is it?

Serious question or more of your railing against Islam?
Ever so endearing, isn't she.

Christians, Muslims,Jews, Atheists and "Others"

Please read this link, it's very interesting to what you all are talking about. I find it interesting that those who profess such love for their fellow man show so much hate for those that think different than them religion-wise.

Differences Between the Muslim and Christian Concepts of Divine Love

1) The Christian and the Islamic considerations concerning love in divine context have been shown as not being identical but similar, as was to be expected.

2) Differences between the two approaches result above all from the:

Muslim reticence to associate God with a humanized notion of love,
Muslim preference for the term “brotherhood” in most cases for which Christians choose to employ the term “love” (of one’s neighbour).

Just discussing the facts, Xotoxi, I believe imams are supposed to be obeyed, and in a little more compelling terms than say a Christian to a priest. What I wrote prior to this post had nothing to do wtih my opinion, did it?

Okay...

Then let's just strip it down to the bare bones so I can make my point.

I find it ironic that you comment on the supposed violent tendencies of Islam and how Islam encourages violence, death, destruction, and murder of "infidels".....

Yet you also believe, based on your religion, that everyone who does not believe in Jesus, will burn in hell for all of eternity...a fate worse than death.

So, which fate would you find more horrific: being murdered as an infidel, or spending eternity at the right hand of Satan?

If you choose the latter, then that is the fate to which your religion, to which your holy book, is condemning the majority of humans on this Earth.

Good point and a scary one too. Since some of these fruitcakes really believe those who don't think like they do will burn in hell for eternity, what does that tell you about their supposed love for mankind? :eek:

I think God is gonna get them for that. :lol:

Here hun, I will type reeeaaaly slow for you

It means "DO YOU HAVE A IRREFUTABLE AKA unequivocal PROOF FROM ISLAMIC SCRIPTURE THAT WILL PROVE THAT KILLING ME< YOU< OR ANY OTHER NON MUSLIM IS AGAINST ISLAM???

Last edited:
Just discussing the facts, Xotoxi, I believe imams are supposed to be obeyed, and in a little more compelling terms than say a Christian to a priest. What I wrote prior to this post had nothing to do wtih my opinion, did it?

Okay...

I find it ironic that you comment on the supposed violent tendencies of Islam and how Islam encourages violence, death, destruction, and murder of "infidels".....

Yet you also believe, based on your religion, that everyone who does not believe in Jesus, will burn in hell for all of eternity...a fate worse than death.

So, which fate would you find more horrific: being murdered as an infidel, or spending eternity at the right hand of Satan?

Good point and a scary one too. Since some of these fruitcakes really believe those who don't think like they do will burn in hell for eternity, what does that tell you about their supposed love for mankind? :eek:

If you actually knew what you were talking about on a religious level, I might listen to this, but it seems you have not a clue of any factual evidence of neither Christianity nor of Islam

Please read this link, it's very interesting to what you all are talking about. I find it interesting that those who profess such love for their fellow man show so much hate for those that think different than them religion-wise.

1) The Christian and the Islamic considerations concerning love in divine context have been shown as not being identical but similar, as was to be expected.

Muslim preference for the term “brotherhood” in most cases for which Christians choose to employ the term “love” (of one’s neighbour).

Thanks! That was a thought provoking essay.

Asking valid question about fundamentals of Islam does not add up to hatred of any man Echo, it does however add up to facts being hidden for reasons that many do not nor will not address

Last edited:

Islams scripture makes no unequivocal pronouncements of gods love for mankind ,Its intolerance for "injustice" goes far beyond matters of conscience and calls muslims to kill for virtually anything they consider "unislamic".

Just so I have it clear, 2 people in this thread that probably do not believe in God are equating the potential placement of someone AFTER death as the same as murdering someone in real life. Do I have that correct?

As for the abortion bombings and doctors murdered. lets compare shall we? How many doctors have been murdered in the last 30 years for preforming abortions? How many abortion clinics or free clinics have been bombed? How many of those acts have been PRAISED by religious leaders of main stream religions?

Now how many Muslims have strapped bombs on and blown themselves up to kill others in the same 30 years? How many car bombs have there been set off by Muslims? How many terror attacks by Muslims? How many women mutilated or stoned or imprisoned for religious beliefs? So on and so on. All just in the last 30 years. And how many Muslim religious leaders have praised these actions and called for MORE?

[
=Mr.Fitnah;1341335]

Islams scripture makes no unequivocal pronouncements of gods love for mankind ,Its intolerance for "injustice" goes far beyond matters of conscience and calls muslims to kill for virtually anything they consider "unislamic".[/QUOTE]

So how many Muslims living here in the United States, going to our schools, shopping at our stores, sitting by us at the movies, etc. have killed the "unislamic" people here?

Okay...

If you actually knew what you were talking about on a religious level, I might listen to this, but it seems you have not a clue of any factual evidence of neither Christianity nor of Islam
Is anyone surprised that you are not willing to listen to anything that does not parrot your own goosestepping cult of hatred?
You, JunT, Liarbilly and a few other pals of yours are an embarrassment to honest and sincere followers of Christ's teachings.

Forum List

Back