Islam forbids

Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for some one to prove unequivocally using Islamic scripture that none muslims are innocent
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-o4l7Mgj5s&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Islam - Mandates Violence Against Unbeliever‬‎[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV4nemgNNK4&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Islam - Mandates Violence Against Unbelievers (part 2)‬‎[/ame]

Thanks

Mr. Fitnah

The reason no one is responding to your posts.

Is because it is not clear as to what you are saying or what exactly your point is?
Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for some one to proves unequivocally using Islamic scripture that none muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

well, we can start with the wars under Mohammad and his companions, when he orders that no one is to harm, kill or touch, women, children, farmers, even burn crops & trees, no man accept those in combat against them:cuckoo:

From the bit of the Quran I've looked at, it seems to me that Mohammad was a mad man, and he perhaps took parts of the Bible he read and twisted the heck out of it for his own little glory; calling himself a prophet - thus getting his own glory. We also can't forget he was born 570 AD. He may have been visited by and angel, but it certainly wasn't of the Lord our God.

Interesting - RE: The "Black Stone" at Mecca
///Muslim pilgrims circle the Kaaba as part of the Tawaf ritual of the Hajj. Many of them try, if possible, to stop and kiss the Black Stone, emulating the kiss that Islamic tradition records that it received from the Prophet Muhammad.[4] If they cannot reach it, they point to it on each of their seven circuits around the Kaaba.// Wiki - Black Stone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mr. Fitnah

The reason no one is responding to your posts.

Is because it is not clear as to what you are saying or what exactly your point is?
Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for some one to proves unequivocally using Islamic scripture that none muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

well, we can start with the wars under Mohammad and his companions, when he orders that no one is to harm, kill or touch, women, children, farmers, even burn crops & trees, no man accept those in combat against them:cuckoo:
Yes he said that, to do those things would be a transgression.
2:190. And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.
He also said:
2:193. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun
Translation of Surah Al-Baqarah - NobleQuran.com
http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/2/193/default.htm

'Abdullah bin 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, narrated:
The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) ordered the date-palms of Banu Al-Nadir to be burnt and cut. These palms were at Buwairah. Qutaibah and Ibn Rumh in their versions of the tradition have added: So Allah, the Glorious and Exalted, revealed the verse: What you (O Muslims) cut down of the palm-trees (of the enemy), or you left them standing on their stems, it was by Leave of Allâh, and in order that He might disgrace the Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh)
Hadith number in Sahih Muslim [Arabic only]: 3284
??????? - ?????? - ???? ???????

Al-Ghazali, a Sufi orthodox Muslim, and follower of the Shafi’i school of Islamic jurisprudence, wrote this about jihad war and the treatment of the vanquished non-Muslim dhimmi peoples, in the Wadjiz: [4]

[O]ne must go on jihad (i.e., warlike razzias or raids) at least once a year…one may use a catapult against them [non-Muslims] when they are in a fortress, even if among them are women and children. One may set fire to them and/or drown them…If a person of the Ahl al-Kitab [People of The Book – primarily Jews and Christians] is enslaved, his marriage is [automatically] revoked…One may cut down their trees…One must destroy their useless books. Jihadists may take as booty whatever they decide…they may steal as much food as they need…

Yes he said that, to do those things would be a transgression.
2:190. And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.
He also said:
2:193. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun
Translation of Surah Al-Baqarah - NobleQuran.com
al-Baqarah 2:193

'Abdullah bin 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, narrated:
The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) ordered the date-palms of Banu Al-Nadir to be burnt and cut. These palms were at Buwairah. Qutaibah and Ibn Rumh in their versions of the tradition have added: So Allah, the Glorious and Exalted, revealed the verse: What you (O Muslims) cut down of the palm-trees (of the enemy), or you left them standing on their stems, it was by Leave of Allâh, and in order that He might disgrace the Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh)
Hadith number in Sahih Muslim [Arabic only]: 3284
??????? - ?????? - ???? ???????

Al-Ghazali, a Sufi orthodox Muslim, and follower of the Shafi’i school of Islamic jurisprudence, wrote this about jihad war and the treatment of the vanquished non-Muslim dhimmi peoples, in the Wadjiz: [4]

[O]ne must go on jihad (i.e., warlike razzias or raids) at least once a year…one may use a catapult against them [non-Muslims] when they are in a fortress, even if among them are women and children. One may set fire to them and/or drown them…If a person of the Ahl al-Kitab [People of The Book – primarily Jews and Christians] is enslaved, his marriage is [automatically] revoked…One may cut down their trees…One must destroy their useless books. Jihadists may take as booty whatever they decide…they may steal as much food as they need…

It makes them semm so .....enlightened. Wonder how those "intellectual elitists" feel about the destruction of "culture" and books?

Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for some one to prove unequivocally using Islamic scripture, that none muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for some one to prove unequivocally using Islamic scripture, that none muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

Do they say that before or after they murder innocents?

Do they say that before or after they murder innocents?

Its kind of a meme now, they say it the media wanders off to look at something shiny.

I have zero interest in reading this entire thread, but here is my question. IF Islam is such a peaceful religion, how do so MANY pervert its message? It seems to me that the many are getting the message exactly right.

As long as some are committing acts of terror and mayhem, the rest are free to fornicate to spread Islam.
Same goal different tactic, Islamic dominance.

If anyone has a question or doubt about the nature of Islam consult this thread and contact me at [email protected]
there is no
doubt about the links and scripture I provided.
But since i provided the context and the links it aught not be a mystery.

Study and dont take antones word for it includding mine bump this threa once and a while to guide others.

Learn then teach.

Muslim Woman Seeks to Revitalize the Institution of Sex-Slavery
Posted By Raymond Ibrahim On June 6, 2011 @ 2:21 pm In Muslim Persecution of Christians

Last week witnessed popular Muslim preacher Abu Ishaq al-Huwaini boast about how Islam allows Muslims to buy and sell conquered infidel women, so that “When I want a sex-slave, I go to the market and pick whichever female I desire and buy her.”

This week’s depraved anachronism comes from a Muslim woman—political activist and former parliamentary candidate for Kuwait’s government, Salwa al-Mutairi: She, too, seeks to “revitalize the institution of sex-slavery.”

A brief English summary appeared in the Kuwait Times (nothing, of course, in the MSM):

Muslim men who fear being seduced or tempted into immoral behavior by the beauty of their female servants, or even of those servants “casting spells” on them, would be better to purchase women from an “enslaved maid” agency for sexual purposes. She [Mutairi] suggested that special offices could be set up to provide concubines in the same way as domestic staff recruitment agencies currently provide housemaids. “We want our youth to be protected from adultery,” said al-Mutairi, suggesting that these maids could be brought as prisoners of war in war-stricken nations like Chechnya to be sold on later to devout merchants.

The Arabic news website, Al Arabiya, has the sordid details, including a video of Mutairi addressing the topic of sex-slavery. I summarize and translate various excerpts below (note: I am not making any of this up).

The Kuwaiti activist begins by insisting that “it’s of course true” that “the prophet of Islam legitimized sex-slavery.” She recounts how when she was in Mecca, Islam’s holiest city, she asked various sheikhs and muftis (learned, authoritative Muslims) about the legality of sex-slavery according to Sharia: they all confirmed it to be perfectly legal; Kuwaiti ulema further pointed out that extra “virile” men—Western synonymous include “lecherous,” “perverted,” “lust-driven”—would do well to purchase sex-slaves to sate their appetites without sinning.

Here’s a particularly interesting excerpt from her taped speech on the rules governing sex-slaves:

A Muslim state must [first] attack a Christian state—sorry, I mean any non-Muslim state—and they [the women, the future sex-slaves] must be captives of the raid [i.e., jihad]. Is this forbidden? Not at all; according to Islam, sex slaves are not at all forbidden. Quite the contrary, the rules regulating sex-slaves differ from those for free women [i.e., Muslim women]: the latter’s body must be covered entirely, except for her face and hands, whereas the sex-slave is kept naked from the bellybutton on up—she is different from the free woman; the free woman has to be married properly to her husband, but the sex-slave—he just buys her and that’s that. So the sex-slave is different from the free woman.

read the rest here.

URL to article: Muslim Woman Seeks to Revitalize the Institution of Sex-Slavery | FrontPage Magazine

Forum List

Back